2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

Jun 3, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 1,266

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#1151 Feb 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You're sick!!!
>:/
wow...I can't believe CT likes having sex with animals...I know he comes across in a very twisted way, but abusing animals like that??? wow, S I C K juuuuuuust S I C K.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#1152 Feb 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>wow...I can't believe CT likes having sex with animals...I know he comes across in a very twisted way, but abusing animals like that??? wow, S I C K juuuuuuust S I C K.
> Yeah, pretty shocking stuff! Can you imagine how poor ole Fido feels when he sees that crazed, wild-eyed, BRAzilian Trajon coming at him?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#1153 Feb 11, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, pretty shocking stuff! Can you imagine how poor ole Fido feels when he sees that crazed, wild-eyed, BRAzilian Trajon coming at him?
I just wish we Bruins could get that type of enthusiasm brought to one of our Bruin hot tub parties. Lifer keeps showing up wearing blue and gold speedos and putting on a Coach Ricky Nuehisel mask. THAT is NOT a turn on :(

West Hollywood, CA

#1154 Feb 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>wow...I can't believe CT likes having sex with animals...I know he comes across in a very twisted way, but abusing animals like that??? wow, S I C K juuuuuuust S I C K.
I know Lifer, I bet you are getting as turned on as I am right now ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Goooooooooooo Bruins!

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#1155 Feb 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>MB7 sucked! in 4 years the loser played, he never even made the 2nd team All-Pac-12...Max Browne? our QB recruit Asiantii Woulard tore him up in the Elite-11 Skills competition...they say he is even better than Brett Hundley...THAT is bad news for the trOJie fans.:(
This coming from the guy that said Richard Brehaut would be "head and shoulders" better than MB7. How's Brehaut's baseball career going? He couldn't even beat out Kevin Prince for the QB1 spot! MB7 will be drafted and play in the NFL. Will we see Brehaut's name called in the draft? Doubt it. Head and shoulders, indeed. Pardon me if I don't take any of your criticisms seriously; your track record in predicting a player's success isn't that great.

West Hollywood, CA

#1156 Feb 11, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from the guy that said Richard Brehaut would be "head and shoulders" better than MB7. How's Brehaut's baseball career going? He couldn't even beat out Kevin Prince for the QB1 spot! MB7 will be drafted and play in the NFL. Will we see Brehaut's name called in the draft? Doubt it. Head and shoulders, indeed. Pardon me if I don't take any of your criticisms seriously; your track record in predicting a player's success isn't that great.
Unfortunately Mister CPEM, our very own Bruin Lifer's gambling record is about as bad as his criticism record :(

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1157 Feb 15, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Me!!!!! What about YOU?(f)Artie was ready to let out his bloodhounds (the ones that round up his hogs on his swamp farm) to look for you...
I was on here the night of the NC game, the next day and for the next week. I said that I wouldn't be on all that much after the first of the year because there isn't much to talk about, other than SEC (Bama) players getting arrested or using a banned performance enhancing drug. In other words, same ol same ol.

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#1158 Feb 15, 2013
BAMA-42

Naughty Dame-14

Same ol, same ol.

West Hollywood, CA

#1159 Feb 16, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
BAMA-42
Naughty Dame-14
Same ol, same ol.
Ouch there fella :/

Go UCLA Bruins in our baby blue!

#1160 Feb 16, 2013
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on here crying like the big baby that I am the night of the NC game, getting my arse handed to me by Coach Artie, T-Town Clown, Matt from Columbus, and all those knowledgeable SEC fans the next day and week. I said that I wouldn't be on all that much after the first of the year because I'm a crybaby loser, and there isn't much to talk about, other than my beloved Notre Dame's failure as a BCS quality team, the humiliation of my pathetic ND football team's arse whipping by Alabama in the BCS NC game. Add to that ND's continuing cover-ups of sex crimes by ND students, and staff, and other ND criminal activities. In other words, same ol same ol.
> Ain't that the truth!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#1161 Feb 17, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
BAMA-42
Naughty Dame-14
Same ol, same ol.
Well now we know why they played so well, they were hopped up on performance enhancing drugs. I wonder if beating innocent students up and robbing them are a side effect of those drugs?

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#1162 Feb 17, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now we know why they played so well, they were hopped up on performance enhancing drugs. I wonder if beating innocent students up and robbing them are a side effect of those drugs?
Well, I guess we can't polish this turd, dan. I'll have to eat it and plead the fifth.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#1163 Feb 18, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I guess we can't polish this turd, dan. I'll have to eat it and plead the fifth.
Not much to say really.

West Hollywood, CA

#1164 Feb 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> My team didn't win our conference, Ain't that the truth!
I hear you Coach Dico. Although my Bruins won our South Division, we got clocked in the Pac12 Championship game :(

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Here's to next year!

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1165 Feb 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I now, I better behave myself. Next thing I know I will get soooooo twisted, I will pour beer over someones head because I dont like the way he cheers for a team! Who is really the sick one here Robbie... HaHa

#1166 Feb 19, 2013
PEE PEE PET USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you Coach Deco. Although my Trojans didn't win the BCS National Championship or the Pac12 or the South Division, or the L.A. championship, we got clocked in the Sun Block Bowl game by a team with a losing record :(
Go Trojans, Go Fighting Irish, you college football relics. Here's to next year!
> Yeah, Pee Pee, the Trajons were a big disappointment for you USC fans in the Trajon ghetto this year. How do you explain being the first team in college football history that was ranked #1 pre-season and completely drops out of the Top-25 by year's end? Then to top it off, losing to a team with a losing record in a bowl game in a drug war zone on the Mexican border? Not good for that cardinal & fool's gold clad team in the Trajon ghetto. Looks like the Trajons will be eating Bruin dust for the coming years in Los Angeles. UCLA, will be a breath of fresh air for the college football fans in L.A. A clean athletic program, with honor, and integrity. Enjoy!!!
>:)

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1167 Feb 19, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on here the night of the NC game, the next day and for the next week. I said that I wouldn't be on all that much after the first of the year because there isn't much to talk about, other than SEC (Bama) players getting arrested or using a banned performance enhancing drug. In other words, same ol same ol.
I find it funny (actually rather predictable) that some of the SEC fans around here who make their occupation living vicariously through the success of Alabama, shoot their blanks at a Notre Dame fan whose team ACTUALLY made it to the National Championship game. To lay into your team because they lost I can understand, but it wasnt THEIR team that beat you. IMO, only someone like the Clown should be doing that...

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#1168 Feb 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I find it funny (actually rather predictable) that some of the SEC fans around here who make their occupation living vicariously through the success of Alabama, shoot their blanks at a Notre Dame fan whose team ACTUALLY made it to the National Championship game. To lay into your team because they lost I can understand, but it wasnt THEIR team that beat you. IMO, only someone like the Clown should be doing that...
I'm ok with anyone that wants to lay into Notre Dame, they just look stupid because their team wasn't good enough to do what Notre Dame did. None of them went 12-0. That is hard to do unless for anyone. Was do I think we played bad, yes, do I think we could have beat Bama, yes, Do I think Bama was just better, yes. I don't feel the same about any of the other teams in the SEC with the slight exception of Georgia. I personally think that A&M was basically just Michigan with Robinson the first year. Everyone will be ready for them this season. They'll do alright but I see Johnny licking balls being put in check this year. They need to pin their ears back and make him throw. They'll give up a few big plays but by the 3rd or 4th game of the season he will be hurt or hampered by nagging injuries.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#1169 Feb 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I find it funny (actually rather predictable) that some of the SEC fans around here who make their occupation living vicariously through the success of Alabama, shoot their blanks at a Notre Dame fan whose team ACTUALLY made it to the National Championship game. To lay into your team because they lost I can understand, but it wasnt THEIR team that beat you. IMO, only someone like the Clown should be doing that...
I did more trash talking when we was having a bad year... that was waaaaay back there...Im proud of them the last few yrs.. its a great feeling to win the BCS

#1170 Feb 20, 2013
The Brown Nose Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I find it funny (actually rather predictable) that someone like myself who wishes he was an SEC fan make my occupation living vicariously through the success of Alabama and LSU, shoot my blanks at an LSU fan whose team ACTUALLY won two BCS National Championship games. Artie did have the right to lay into your team because your team wasn't worth a shyt and were an embarrassment to the BCS championship game. Your team not only lost but I can't understand how they were ranked #1 in college football to begin with, but it also reminded me how my beloved USC team resembled yours so closely as being SO OVERRATED. IMO, only someone like the Clown and Art Deco Man should be doing boasting... because their teams both have at least two BCS Crystal Football Trophies while our lousy teams have NONE
:(
> YOU GOT THAT POST RIGHT! Well stated!
>:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 27,332
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 1,366
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) 10 hr Just Me Wolfie 49,279
Iowa State rallies past Iowa 20-17 Sat Jerru 1
Wolverines' Devin Gardner OK after 'cheap shot'... Sep 11 Go Blue Forever 4
Michigan Wolverine Football: My Take From Notre... Sep 11 Go Blue Forever 1
Baylor takes slight edge over A&M for top spot ... Sep 11 Jocab 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••