2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

Jun 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Comments (Page 32)

Showing posts 621 - 640 of1,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

And his wife too especially with the millions of tax payer dollars she spends on her vacations. BTW, great victory against the canes. I guess they can't point to any plays in that game.
BigDan wrote:
Well Obama is a loser, Go IRISH!!!!!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Artie I kinda agree with you. But it's been around for a long time. I actually think awards like Walter Camp, and the Butkus Award is more valuable as it is an individual player award. Thoughts?:)
> There are so many great individual players in college football, The Coach can't reason how one could be better than all the rest. Individual CFB awards are good fodder for sportswriters, and television sports debates... and for people who love individual awards. Individual awards are part of the CFB culture and The Coach acknowledges a majority of CFB fans love the awards.
>:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

The Jealous Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No better example of the polls being biased with LSU having been ranked #3?!! Florida showed how stupid that was! LOL!!
P.S. I still laugh at any moron who finds "Trajon" funny. I guess they're easily amused down south. Now if you come up with something that sounds like an actual word, then maybe. But "Trajon"? Only a complete hick would find that insulting or even funny. But hey, Gomer, post on. I don't mean to insult you & your cousin...oops, I mean your wife.
> Okay, Trajon, you can quit kissing on your boyfriend over LSU's loss to the Florida Gaytors. Be happy Coach Artie has taken LSU off the list of BCS NC contenders. But, don't fret ... The Coach listed them right along side your USC Trajons. See you at the San Diego Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl. Will your chicken Trajons show up to play LSU?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Jealous of the SEC Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Georgia probably will be.
All I can say is I hope Jarvis Jones doesn't get hurt. Some idiots think USC will try to win at all costs. But no matter what a stud he was, we wouldn't clear him because of his spinal stenosis. But down in the SEC, they give a rat's ass about a player's well being. Get him out there, as long as it helps us win!
> Hilarious!!! So, you are working for the USC Propaganda Department!? What a crock of $#!+! You're full of it, Trajon! FACT!!!
>:/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I think he might be a little down in the dumps right now.
> Not really down in the dumps, but, more disappointed in believing another Less Miles bull$#!+ story that he would have the offensive problems solved going into the Florida game. What a pathetic display of coaching. Congrats on ND's win over Miami.
>:|

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Be happy Coach Artie has taken LSU off the list of BCS NC contenders. >:)
I guess irrational fans can occasionally make a statement of worth... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Not really down in the dumps, but, more disappointed in believing another Less Miles bull$#!+ story that he would have the offensive problems solved going into the Florida game. What a pathetic display of coaching. Congrats on ND's win over Miami.
>:|
Looks like a Dejected Double-Check to me!!! Deco move, Matthews, show um!!!

USC - RESILIENT AND WELL RUN
LSU - OFFENSE INEPT AND DONE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I guess irrational fans can occasionally make a statement of worth... HaHa
> Coach Artie is still waiting, and waiting, and waiting... for you to make that statement of worth! Will it happen in The Coach's lifetime? Probably not!
>:/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I Love Cheaters Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like a Dejected Double-Check to me!!! Deco move, Matthews, show um!!!
USC - RESILIENT AND WELL RUN
LSU - OFFENSE INEPT AND DONE
> Dejected Double Check???
LSU - OFFENSE CHALLENGED, YES, BUT COULD STILL WHIP USCHICKENS
USC - STANFORD'S YEARLY WHIPPIN' BOY
>:D

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Irish 5-0. I think we have earned our ranking as much as anyone else has earned theirs. I think we are a legit top 10 team right now.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

LOL!! We could still do this! We could still do that! But LSU wouldn't give us a home & home just a few years ago when Pete & Mike wanted one.

Showed what a loser he is by having to use Stanford as a lame attempt at an insult. What a chick move!

Guess we should also schedule Div II schools the way they and many other SEC schools do. LOL!!

FIGHT ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Trojan wrote:
LOL!! We could still do this! We could still do that! But LSU wouldn't give us a home & home just a few years ago when Pete & Mike wanted one.
Showed what a loser he is by having to use Stanford as a lame attempt at an insult. What a chick move!
Guess we should also schedule Div II schools the way they and many other SEC schools do. LOL!!
FIGHT ON!
> Yeah, right! Pete the Cheat and Criminal Mike didn't want any part of LSU! FACT!!! And don't say they didn't have plenty of chances to play the Bayou Bengals.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! The Weenie Twins wanted to play the usual creampuff chumps from the Big overrated 10. Chew on that fact while you smoke your crack pipe, Trajon boy!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Your team is number 7 and mine is number 8. How about that great turnaround? If we combined our offense with your defense we'd be unstoppable.
BigDan wrote:
Irish 5-0. I think we have earned our ranking as much as anyone else has earned theirs. I think we are a legit top 10 team right now.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Now I really do think my Buckeyes have a legitimate shot at being 12-0 at the end of the season.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, right! Pete the Cheat and Criminal Mike didn't want any part of LSU! FACT!!! And don't say they didn't have plenty of chances to play the Bayou Bengals.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! The Weenie Twins wanted to play the usual creampuff chumps from the Big overrated 10. Chew on that fact while you smoke your crack pipe, Trajon boy!
I'm the one on crack, yet you're the idiot who finds "Trajon" funny. Think it's the other way around, Dufus.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, right! Pete the Cheat and Criminal Mike didn't want any part of LSU! FACT!!! And don't say they didn't have plenty of chances to play the Bayou Bengals.
Hey Coach Dico, don't bark too loud around here. My Bruins are now out of the Top 25 yet our offense still looks far better than your :)

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Trojan wrote:
FIGHT ON!
(F)artie will spin faster then a high speed washer until the purple washes out of their pee yellow uniforms.

He would NEVER admit to the fact that the SEC and the PAC12 have a handful of quality teams in the upper tier of their respective conferences and that the remaining could certainly be viewed as "creampuffs" in ANY of the major conferences.

But he doesnt just drink the SEC kool aid, he has daily enemas of the stuff lodged way up his rectum... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Coach Dico, don't bark too loud around here. My Bruins are now out of the Top 25 yet our offense still looks far better than your :)
You are right PP Pete, even though your (B)ruins have come back down off your wispy cloud, you still DO have a much better offense then that pathetic excuse of 11 Bengal Bungler boys who are usually "Miles" from the end zone... HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You are right PP Pete, even though your (B)ruins have come back down off your wispy cloud, you still DO have a much better offense then that pathetic excuse of 11 Bengal Bungler boys who are usually "Miles" from the end zone... HaHa
The other USC is going to light them up this Saturday!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You are right PP Pete, even though your (B)ruins have come back down off your wispy cloud, you still DO have a much better offense then that pathetic excuse of 11 Bengal Bungler boys who are usually "Miles" from the end zone... HaHa
Okay-okay Mister Traveler, you don't have to keep rubbing in our faces the fact that Alabama and USC are still the teams to beat in our respective conferences :(

Can't you just let the underdog Bruins and Tigers have our little, premature moment of glory :/

I feel really bad too that Coach Jimmy really looked a lot like Coach Ricky last Saturday. We Bruins were so hoping he would finally be the answer to our dismal football program :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 621 - 640 of1,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••