2011 USC Football Prediction: The Tro...

2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

There are 1266 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 3, 2011, titled 2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#611 Oct 6, 2012
Well Obama is a loser, Go IRISH!!!!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#612 Oct 6, 2012
BigDan wrote:
Well Obama is a loser, Go IRISH!!!!!!
Well, I laugh at the idiots who said W was an idiot, yet we went to a President who doesn't know how to speak English at a 3rd grade level. His mis-use of reflexive pronouns is hilarious!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#613 Oct 6, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Geesh, Pee Pee! You're just now finding out the CFB Polls are rigged? Come On!!! You should have known that from the get-go when the USC Trajons were ranked #1.
No better example of the polls being biased with LSU having been ranked #3?!! Florida showed how stupid that was! LOL!!

P.S. I still laugh at any moron who finds "Trajon" funny. I guess they're easily amused down south. Now if you come up with something that sounds like an actual word, then maybe. But "Trajon"? Only a complete hick would find that insulting or even funny. But hey, Gomer, post on. I don't mean to insult you & your cousin...oops, I mean your wife.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#614 Oct 6, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No better example of the polls being biased with LSU having been ranked #3?!! Florida showed how stupid that was! LOL!!
P.S. I still laugh at any moron who finds "Trajon" funny. I guess they're easily amused down south. Now if you come up with something that sounds like an actual word, then maybe. But "Trajon"? Only a complete hick would find that insulting or even funny. But hey, Gomer, post on. I don't mean to insult you & your cousin...oops, I mean your wife.
Well I think he might be a little down in the dumps right now.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#615 Oct 6, 2012
I hope I won't be joining him later.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#616 Oct 6, 2012
BigDan wrote:
I hope I won't be joining him later.
Well, Georgia probably will be.

All I can say is I hope Jarvis Jones doesn't get hurt. Some idiots think USC will try to win at all costs. But no matter what a stud he was, we wouldn't clear him because of his spinal stenosis. But down in the SEC, they give a rat's ass about a player's well being. Get him out there, as long as it helps us win!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#617 Oct 6, 2012
..they DON'T give a rat's ass...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#618 Oct 6, 2012
BTW, I thought of you quite a few times during the 2nd half of the MLB season, BD.

If I had $1 for every time I heard an analyst state what a player had done since the all-star break or what a team had done since August, I'd be a rich man. It's not cherry picking. It's a factual statement about what a player or team has done lately.

For 10 years, we have dominated ND. YOU are the one who is "cherry picking" in trying to go back 20 or 30 years.

But I'm still pulling for ND to win every game until Nov 24! GO IRISH!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#619 Oct 6, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my,Coach Dico and his Tiger's offense looks so disfunctional, that I now really do think they might be interested in our ex-Bruin, Coach Ricky as a candidate next year :/
big pimpin

Haslet, TX

#620 Oct 6, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my,Coach Dico and his Tiger's offense looks so disfunctional, that I now really do think they might be interested in our ex-Bruin, Coach Ricky as a candidate next year :/
Well I love my Tigers but I am very worried that it may be a rough next 4 weeks. Not good not good
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#621 Oct 6, 2012
Looks as if the Tigers may not have been the only ones who were greatly over rated. Georgia is getting pummeled.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#622 Oct 6, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Punahou folks stick together.
Sounds racist!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#623 Oct 6, 2012
Feeling pretty good, I think it is the exact opposite way a delusional LSU fan feels right now.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#624 Oct 6, 2012
BigDan wrote:
Feeling pretty good, I think it is the exact opposite way a delusional LSU fan feels right now.
OK, George. LOL!!
big pimpin

Haslet, TX

#625 Oct 6, 2012
BigDan wrote:
Great win BigDan tonight. Yes I feel like crap, but if the offense does not get better this may be a every week thing.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#626 Oct 6, 2012
And down goes #3 FSU!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#628 Oct 6, 2012
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
Great win BigDan tonight. Yes I feel like crap, but if the offense does not get better this may be a every week thing.
you probably do feel bad but you aren't the delusional one. You are the rational one. You don't realize what everyone has had to put up with with the other two guys.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#629 Oct 6, 2012
Trojan wrote:
And down goes #3 FSU!
I've been saying that they have been given to much credit all year.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#630 Oct 6, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been saying that they have been given to much credit all year.
They had the easiest road the rest of the way...only 1 more ranked team on their schedule.(And only one that they've played!)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#631 Oct 6, 2012
LOL!! The Judge is a moron. I said that FSU went down and the idiot disagrees!

OK, Judge...show me something that indicates they did not lose.

Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr Evan 32,266
News Raiders sign former third round pick DE Damontr... May 9 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) May 2 Up yours 10,098
News Oakland Raiders NFL Draft: Sneaky Round 1 Picks Apr '16 TexasRaider 2
News Saints Add Veteran LB Craig Robertson, Re-sign ... Mar '16 dom 1
News Football gears up for spring practice, new season Mar '16 Eagle3 3
News The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Mar '16 Fart news 49,309
More from around the web