2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

Jun 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Comments
421 - 440 of 1,266 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Another desperate and sad response. Maybe you should take a day or two before responding, it might give you enough time to come up with something, witty or factual or maybe even funny.
> Speaking of factual ... you do know the meaning of factual don't you BigDumb? Of course you don't! Not to fear though, as Coach Artie will magically expose your posts of lies, half-truths, and innuendos, and correct them to facts, for the "truth seeking people of Topix". As time marches on ... Artie the Great keeps the dazed and confused from falling under the evil spell of the uneducated moron of Mississippi. Now, you're excused to go do what you do best ... burning crosses in the piney woods, and throwing your empty beer cans out your pickup truck window.
>:/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Spank yourself. While Artie might get off on a man more so than not, he brings up many things you don't want to hear as viewed from outside the Southern California Blood and Piss, gay lifestyle!
Brewski, I see you and Dico are starting to bond together like something wet and sticky ;)

Go Bruins, let's bond, blood, piss and all!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Matt from Columbus wrote:
Shhh, you are giving credit to Georgia in front of Artie. He's got Bama 50 yard envy, and he might need a visit from his psychologist again.<quoted text>
> Are you out on bail, or did you escape from jail?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The Traveling Troll gone wild! LMAO!!! Now, listen up miniscule brain. Don't go getting all scholarly over your limited self. It's a well known fact that you have very little gray matter between your elf ears, and you should really limit yourself on public forums because of the elementary education that you possess. It will keep your lack of knowledge of anything pertinent to mankind at a minimum, which in turn will save all intellectual beings like myself, from becoming exceedingly bored with your ignorance. Yours truly, Professor Artie suggests you team up with the Hick from the Sticks in rural Mississippi. You two brainless twits might be able to conjure up a complete sentence that might make sense to each of you. Now, run along little twit, and practice kicking your Smurf football. After all, the USChicken Trajons need a field goal kicker, along with many other positions that make a BCS quality team. Have a nice day now ... ya hear!?
Always here to enlighten the CFB world of trolls & twits...
Professor Artie (God's gift of knowledge, intelligence, and wisdom, to the lost, and confused, and the poor, poor brainless, arrogant Trajon fans)
>:)
You have enlightened me. I now realize that the more you type, the more pathetic your response. I tried hard to read it all but I ended up skipping to the end because I knew that I would just be wasting my time if I continued.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You are excused Dico, go at it :)
Juggernauts are known to be real long so do what we Bruins do and relax the larynx so you don't gag ;)
Boy, between Nick pulling it out on you and now this, hope Dico doesn't get too sore :/
> Pee Pee you fool ... Professor Artie has been giving high praise to the UCLA Bruin football team, and it's fans. Now, true, The Professor has been slamming the well deserving, arrogant, obnoxious, USChicken Trajon fans. The latter seems to bother you a lot. Does that fact enlighten Topix bloggers that you are really a USChicken Trajon fan??? Of course it does!!! Pee Pee, you should be ashamed of yourself for doing such a piss poor job of acting. Especially being from Hollywood! You'll never know Oscar on a personal basis I'm afraid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
You have enlightened me. I now realize that the more you type, the more pathetic your response. I tried hard to read it all but I ended up skipping to the end because I knew that I would just be wasting my time trying to learn something if I continued.
> Pity! If only you could read, you wouldn't have to skip over important information that would keep you from being so ... ignorant. LMAO!!!
>:D

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I'm at home watching a blu ray, how's the Louisiana inSane asylUm going for you?
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Are you out on bail, or did you escape from jail?

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Pee Pee you fool ... Professor Artie has been giving high praise to the UCLA Bruin football team, and it's fans. Now, true, The Professor has been slamming the well deserving, arrogant, obnoxious, USChicken Trajon fans. The latter seems to bother you a lot. Does that fact enlighten Topix bloggers that you are really a USChicken Trajon fan??? Of course it does!!! Pee Pee, you should be ashamed of yourself for doing such a piss poor job of acting. Especially being from Hollywood! You'll never know Oscar on a personal basis I'm afraid.
You are overthinking things Dico, just like the Professor you are ;)

We do thank you for acknowledging our UCLA Bruin football team, after all, it has been almost 15 years since we have done anything. We are momentarily but hopefully permanently proud :)

And me a Trojan fan? Are you kidding? I would never be caught dead in a drag queen party with football colors like that. I much prefer our Bruin powder blue, and for that matter LSU purple. How come you fellas never wear that dashing purple anymore?:(

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Pee Pee you fool ... >:/
BTW, that is cute. Reminds me of kiss me you fool ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Matt from the Columbus Jail wrote:
I'm at home watching a blu ray, how's the Louisiana inSane asylUm going for you?<quoted text>
> Sounds like life is good for you in your home at the Columbus lockup. How long you in for? Is your criminal lifestyle going to be a life long profession? The Louisiana Insane Asylum? So, you miss those great Cajun meals they served you there? Spicy, huh?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You are overthinking things Dico, just like the Professor you are ;)
We do thank you for acknowledging our UCLA Bruin football team, after all, it has been almost 15 years since we have done anything. We are momentarily but hopefully permanently proud :)
And me a Trojan fan? Are you kidding? I would never be caught dead in a drag queen party with football colors like that. I much prefer our Bruin powder blue, and for that matter LSU purple. How come you fellas never wear that dashing purple anymore?:(
> Pee Pee, you can't fool anyone ... not even BigDumb, and the Tootless Traveler. But, that's not saying much! You're a USC Trojan fan, through and through! You should be a little more discrete with your acting skills. Tacky, at best! Anyway, Coach Artie wishes your San Diego Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl bound Trajons good luck against the pathetic California Choking' Bears.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Poor, poor delusional Artie. I've heard that they give you type of medicine in those Asylums that makes you see things. I'll bet you see a 50 yard line and a bunch of stampeding elephants coming after you. Probably scared you out of your mind. Good news is you have more than a month before that experience will happen for you in real life, just control yourself and stay calm and listen to your psychiatrist. Don't forget to eat your peas as well, they are very good for you.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Sounds like life is good for you in your home at the Columbus lockup. How long you in for? Is your criminal lifestyle going to be a life long profession? The Louisiana Insane Asylum? So, you miss those great Cajun meals they served you there? Spicy, huh?

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Pee Pee, you can't fool anyone ... not even BigDumb, and the Tootless Traveler. But, that's not saying much!
Those two are just boys when compared to Coach Artie, the professor of all things manly, including men ;)

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Artie, you may be clear across the country, but I see you keep up on the social order out here and Trojan human interest stories too! Good stuff! Heh heh
Why dont you reach through your computer and give him a kiss! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez...

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Those two are just boys when compared to Coach Artie, the professor of all things manly, including men ;)
Pee Pee Shooter, keep Dan and I out of your escapades.(f)Artie is all yours... Its love! Haha

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Pee Pee, you can't fool anyone ... not even BigDumb, and the Tootless Traveler. But, that's not saying much! You're a USC Trojan fan, through and through! You should be a little more discrete with your acting skills. Tacky, at best! Anyway, Coach Artie wishes your San Diego Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl bound Trajons good luck against the pathetic California Choking' Bears.
The choking bears, another team that crosses the 50.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

LOL, you are relentless. BTW where's ole irish Chris, you'd think he'd be back since the Domers are doing well.
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
> Don't get carried away, BigDumb! Your overrated Frightened Iwish are still treading on thin ice. It's gonna be a cold, wet experience when they finally crash through. Will you be disappearing from Topix immediately following ND's first loss, or, will you wait until the post game excuses are completed? The Coach is still waiting to see if the Iwish can beat a legitimate BCS quality team. When do you think Naughty Dame might schedule a real BCS quality team? What's that you say, "It would be breaking ND tradition to play a real bonafide BCS quality football team"? Yeah, you're probably right ... it would be breaking the Iwish tradition.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Matt from the Columbus Jail wrote:
Poor, poor delusional Artie. I've heard that they give you type of medicine in those Asylums that makes you see things. I'll bet you see a 50 yard line and a bunch of stampeding elephants coming after you. Probably scared you out of your mind. Good news is you have more than a month before that experience will happen for you in real life, just control yourself and stay calm and listen to your psychiatrist. Don't forget to eat your peas as well, they are very good for you.<quoted text>
> Matt, you shouldn't be smacking someone who has the power to cut off your love letters to and from your boyfriends in cellblock C. Now, get off the Jailer's computer, and clean your cell before your mommy and daddy shows up for their yearly visit.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Those two are just boys when compared to Coach Artie, the professor of all things manly. ;)
> That's right Pee Pee!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••