2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

There are 20 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 3, 2011, titled 2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#407 Sep 19, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Do tell! Well, don't lollygag on Topix too long, Dumbiel, as it sounds like your little village in the sticks is in dire need of their village idiot. Coach Artie has to admit ... you, being the hick in the sticks is the perfect village idiot. Congratulations!!!
>:)
I see the lil baby is lashing out again.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#408 Sep 19, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You're so full of bull $#!+ you're drowning in it! USChickens doesn't want any part of LSU or Bama! You're little, overrated Trajons would get their pansy @sses handed to them. Now, just relax, Trojan ... take a deep breath and thank your lucky stars your new pansy-@ss AD that he's keeping USChicken Trajon tradition alive by scheduling the most weak @ss OOC division-1 teams on planet Earth. Coach Artie has to admit, the USChickens' Athletic Department has a great memory. They remember the last time they invited LSU to play the Trajons in L.A.... total silence by the L.A. Coliseum crowd as LSU pounded the lifeless Trajons into submission. The Trajon tradition of not inviting LSU onto USChickens' football schedule again began that day. LMAO!!!
>:D
Just because everyone is smarter than you doesn't mean that you are useless, the village idiot has it's purpose and you are the best village idiot in the world. Maybe we should get you a T-Shirt to remind you that you are the best at something.

LoSerU is #2, smells like it too.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#409 Sep 19, 2012
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text> Yippy! My Frightened Iwish are 3-0. We beat some really, really fantastic teams. Navy, Purdue, and an overrated Michigan State team, who has no offense whatsoever. So, you'll see this lil crybaby lashing out against Art Deco Man. That guy keeps kicking my ass.
> Coach Artie gives kudos to the naughty dame frightened Iwish for the three gargantuan wins over those three college football juggernauts. Please excuse The Coach, as he bites his lip to keep fr... fro... from...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

WHEW!!! The Coach must catch his breath, after hysterical laughter.

Well, notre dame is getting there, maybe. Two wins over (snicker) Big-10 teams, which all the CFB analysts are calling equal to the Big-East, and one over the poor, poor, outmanned Naval Academy.

#410 Sep 19, 2012
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because everyone is dumber than you doesn't mean that we are useless, and me being the village idiot has it's purpose and I am the best village idiot in the world. Maybe you should get me a T-Shirt to remind me that I am the best at something.
> What color T-shirt would you like?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#411 Sep 19, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> What color T-shirt would you like?
Another desperate and sad response. Maybe you should take a day or two before responding, it might give you enough time to come up with something, witty or factual or maybe even funny.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#412 Sep 19, 2012
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you always talk about the SEC's schedule lets look a the Pac 12 teams.
Wash St-plays eastern washington st
Washington-plays portland st vikings
Arizona-plays south carolina st
Arizona St-plays northern arizona lumberjacks
Utah-plays northern colorado bears
Colorado-plays sacramento st hornets
Oregon-plays tenn tech golden eagles
Oregon st-plays nicholls st colonels
USC- plays Hawaii
UCLA-plays rice
You guys have no room to talk and that isn't all of the games either.Good night.
UGA, unlike all your boys and how you have an SEC hard on for each other, I am strictly talking about my USC Trojans!!! We NEVER play Division AA schools, and the few Mid Major schools come from the more respectable conferences like the Mountain West. name any Mid Majors that the SEC plays that their division winner have gone to major bowls (like Boise State or Hawaii)! I'll wait..........

San Marino, CA

#413 Sep 19, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie gives kudos to the naughty dame frightened Iwish for the three gargantuan wins over those three college football juggernauts.
I think I am speaking the general consensus here, but the fact of the matter is that there is no intellectual conversation that can be had with you when you sarcastically call any and every team outside of your precious SEC as a juggernaut, yet act like Kentucky Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, and this year Arkansas, Auburn are the best thing since Southern fried steak and eggs. You really are as much a troll as the Village Idiot and frankly, WE should be smarter then that to even engage in conversation with one dimensional trolls...

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#414 Sep 19, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>UGA, unlike all your boys and how you have an SEC hard on for each other, I am strictly talking about my USC Trojans!!! We NEVER play Division AA schools, and the few Mid Major schools come from the more respectable conferences like the Mountain West. name any Mid Majors that the SEC plays that their division winner have gone to major bowls (like Boise State or Hawaii)! I'll wait..........
You have to give credit to Georgia though, they are the first SEC to really start scheduling good out of conference teams. I'm a fan of Georgia so I won't be backing you up. As far as LSU goes, I think I would even back Obama if he were talking bad LSU, well maybe not.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#416 Sep 19, 2012
Shhh, you are giving credit to Georgia in front of Artie. He's got Bama 50 yard envy, and he might need a visit from his psychologist again.
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to give credit to Georgia though, they are the first SEC to really start scheduling good out of conference teams. I'm a fan of Georgia so I won't be backing you up. As far as LSU goes, I think I would even back Obama if he were talking bad LSU, well maybe not.

San Marino, CA

#417 Sep 19, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually LSU has played Oregon and Washington the past two years so maybe we are finally seeing an attempt at improvement there. But it is hard for me to understand why any of the major teams would schedule Division AA opponents and then boast as having the toughest schedule. I mean come on now, Georgia playing Geogia Southern, LSU playing Towson, even #1 Alabama playing Western Carolina. Try to imagine the shiiiit you would get if ND ever stooped that low to play teams like that. As you know you and we already get razzed by the SEC fanatics even when we play a team not doing so well from a Major conference or a Major independent...

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#418 Sep 19, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Actually LSU has played Oregon and Washington the past two years so maybe we are finally seeing an attempt at improvement there. But it is hard for me to understand why any of the major teams would schedule Division AA opponents and then boast as having the toughest schedule. I mean come on now, Georgia playing Geogia Southern, LSU playing Towson, even #1 Alabama playing Western Carolina. Try to imagine the shiiiit you would get if ND ever stooped that low to play teams like that. As you know you and we already get razzed by the SEC fanatics even when we play a team not doing so well from a Major conference or a Major independent...
Georgia Southern almost beat Bama. They are a perennial power hour and usually rank about a bunch of BCS teams in power rankings. Not saying it is ok to play them but that is the one team that would be allowed. I personally think playing a FCS should count as a loss and that would put a stop to all this wussy schedule crap.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#419 Sep 19, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie likes that, Brew In ... LAME KITTEN! LMAO!!! "Meow", says USC's Lame Kitten, after his widdle overrated Trajons once again get knocked out of the BCS NC Title picture. UCLA is looking good! FACT! Good to see "the" reputable college football program in L.A. rising above the scandalous criminals from the L.A. ghetto. The Bruins are gonna torture the overrated Trajons this year. Take it to the bank! Cha-ching!!!
Artie, you may be clear across the country, but I see you keep up on the social order out here and Trojan human interest stories too! Good stuff! Heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#420 Sep 19, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I think I am speaking the general consensus here, but the fact of the matter is that there is no intellectual conversation that can be had with you when you sarcastically call any and every team outside of your precious SEC as a juggernaut, yet act like Kentucky Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, and this year Arkansas, Auburn are the best thing since Southern fried steak and eggs. You really are as much a troll as the Village Idiot and frankly, WE should be smarter then that to even engage in conversation with one dimensional trolls...
Speak for yourself (like most TrOJans do). While Artie might go off on a rant more so than not, he brings up many things you TrOJans don't want to hear as viewed from outside the Southern California cone of Blood Red and Piss Gold self-absorbed silence!

San Fernando Valley

#421 Sep 19, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who discounts the SEC as not being the best conference is fooling themselves, but on the same token, the SEC really should be honest in the fact the PAC-12, BIG-10, BIG -12, and absolutely Notre Dame have very comparable talent. The NFL is a direct reflection of that!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#422 Sep 19, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself (like most TrOJans do). While Artie might go off on a rant more so than not, he brings up many things you TrOJans don't want to hear as viewed from outside the Southern California cone of Blood Red and Piss Gold self-absorbed silence!
Maybe. But I still have to laugh at "Trajon". He's really dumb enough to think that's some sort of slam, when it doesn't mean a thing.

Then again, neither does "TrOJan". Is that supposed to be funny, or a slam? Either way, it's not working.

Good luck against the Beavs! Gonna be a great game. Just hope someone around our tailgate party brings a TV!

San Fernando Valley

#423 Sep 19, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again, neither does "TrOJan". Is that supposed to be funny, or a slam? Either way, it's not working.
Funny to some and definitely a slam to others, but give me some credit, it is a step up from condoms. Heh heh heh

But my apologizes dude, after so many times of seeing our name misrepresented as (B)ruins by CT wears thin too. I will omit TrOJan from future posting, and as I think about it more most of us would rather not be reminded of him so much. But can't say the words arrogant or pompous won't be excluded when the appropriate adjectives are required!:)
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#424 Sep 19, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Funny to some and definitely a slam to others, but give me some credit, it is a step up from condoms. Heh heh heh
But my apologizes dude, after so many times of seeing our name misrepresented as (B)ruins by CT wears thin too. I will omit TrOJan from future posting, and as I think about it more most of us would rather not be reminded of him so much. But can't say the words arrogant or pompous won't be excluded when the appropriate adjectives are required!:)
I think the movie made the Ruins kind of funny, although I've never seen it.

The condom thing, I get. And heck, we are the first to state that you SHOULD make love with a Trojan. Too bad we can longer say that "nothing gets through the Trojan defense". LOL!!

#425 Sep 19, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I think I am speaking the general consensus here, but the fact of the matter is that there is no intellectual conversation that can be had with you when you sarcastically call any and every team outside of your precious SEC as a juggernaut, yet act like Kentucky Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, and this year Arkansas, Auburn are the best thing since Southern fried steak and eggs. You really are as much a troll as the Village Idiot and frankly, WE should be smarter then that to even engage in conversation with one dimensional trolls...
> The Traveling Troll gone wild! LMAO!!! Now, listen up miniscule brain. Don't go getting all scholarly over your limited self. It's a well known fact that you have very little gray matter between your elf ears, and you should really limit yourself on public forums because of the elementary education that you possess. It will keep your lack of knowledge of anything pertinent to mankind at a minimum, which in turn will save all intellectual beings like myself, from becoming exceedingly bored with your ignorance. Yours truly, Professor Artie suggests you team up with the Hick from the Sticks in rural Mississippi. You two brainless twits might be able to conjure up a complete sentence that might make sense to each of you. Now, run along little twit, and practice kicking your Smurf football. After all, the USChicken Trajons need a field goal kicker, along with many other positions that make a BCS quality team. Have a nice day now ... ya hear!?

Always here to enlighten the CFB world of trolls & twits...

Professor Artie (God's gift of knowledge, intelligence, and wisdom, to the lost, and confused, and the poor, poor brainless, arrogant Trajon fans)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#426 Sep 19, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Coach Artie gives kudos to the naughty dame for the three gargantuan juggernauts. Please excuse The Coach, as he bites it...
You are excused Dico, go at it :)

Juggernauts are known to be real long so do what we Bruins do and relax the larynx so you don't gag ;)

Boy, between Nick pulling it out on you and now this, hope Dico doesn't get too sore :/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#427 Sep 19, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Professor Artie (God's gift to mankind)
And a lot of us satisfied men thank you for that ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 8 hr tom wingo 1,937
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon tom wingo 29,725
News Nick Marshall Headlines Undrafted Free Agent Si... Mon tom wingo 3
News 2015 NFL Draft: Host City And Vikings Get 'A' G... Mon Gen Larry Platt 5
News Ex-UH star Peters signs with Bears (Feb '08) Apr 27 tom wingo 6
News Hard to define fairness with potential BCS rematch (Nov '11) Apr 23 tom wingo 85
News When it comes to NFL pro potential, Garrett Gra... Apr 13 Dart Board Drafting 2
More from around the web