Notre Dame Football: 5 Players Who Wi...

Notre Dame Football: 5 Players Who Will Fill the Leadership Void

There are 6 comments on the BleacherReport story from Feb 17, 2013, titled Notre Dame Football: 5 Players Who Will Fill the Leadership Void. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

While Notre Dame's roster is still in a position to allow the Fighting Irish to contend for a national title in 2013, the leadership provided by a key group of seniors must be replaced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Watson

Booneville, MS

#1 Feb 18, 2013
I believe Golson will step up. Along with fox and tuitt

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#2 Feb 19, 2013
> Notre Dame contending for another BCS NC in 2013? LMAO!!! Didn't you delusional Frightened Iwish fans get enough beat down this year, seeing your pathetically overrated team getting their @sses handed to them by Alabama? Notre Dame isn't in the same league as Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, and, Texas A&M. You people have a nice little team that is equal to, and have a 50/50 chance of beating... teams like Army, Navy, BYU, USC, Purdue, Michigan, Choklahoma, and Michigan State. But, ND getting to the 2013 BCS NC game? Well, ND playing another wuss schedule like 2012, there might be a slim chance of the Iwish returning ... but, ask yourselves, do you really want to be embarrassed again by the SEC? OUCH!!!
>:)
hutch

Buffalo, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Notre Dame contending for another BCS NC in 2013? LMAO!!! Didn't you delusional Frightened Iwish fans get enough beat down this year, seeing your pathetically overrated team getting their @sses handed to them by Alabama? Notre Dame isn't in the same league as Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, and, Texas A&M. You people have a nice little team that is equal to, and have a 50/50 chance of beating... teams like Army, Navy, BYU, USC, Purdue, Michigan, Choklahoma, and Michigan State. But, ND getting to the 2013 BCS NC game? Well, ND playing another wuss schedule like 2012, there might be a slim chance of the Iwish returning ... but, ask yourselves, do you really want to be embarrassed again by the SEC? OUCH!!!
>:)
Lets get real Florida? I guess you missed the beat down they took from The BIG EAST CHAMP

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#4 Mar 1, 2013
hutch wrote:
<quoted text> Lets get real Florida? I guess you missed the beat down they took from The BIG EAST CHAMP
> Get real, hutch! Florida didn't want to be in the Sugar Bowl game playing another in a long list of BCS wannabe teams. I guess the next thing you'll say, is Syracuse is a real college football team, right?
>:)

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#5 Mar 1, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Get real, hutch! Florida didn't want to be in the Sugar Bowl game playing another in a long list of BCS wannabe teams. I guess the next thing you'll say, is Syracuse is a real college football team, right?
>:)
At least the Syracuse Orangegals have one fan, Coach. To be honest, I think the Gators are gonna be hail on a rail this year. It'll be interesting to see who's who in the SEC around Sept.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>At least the Syracuse Orangegals have one fan, Coach. To be honest, I think the Gators are gonna be hail on a rail this year. It'll be interesting to see who's who in the SEC around Sept.
> Okay, okay, the little orange munchkins from Syracuse did okay playing football in the merry ole land of Oz. But, fortunately for them, they didn't have to play an SEC team, which would have been worse than being chased, and injured by the wicked witch's flying BRAzilian monkeys.
>:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Trojan 32,308
News Husker football preview: Player with the most t... Jul 22 molespiker 1
News Bulldogs take fight-filled opener (Jul '09) May '16 Burlington Stampe... 3
News Four Halton field lacrosse teams heading to OFSAA May '16 predators still o... 1
News Raiders sign former third round pick DE Damontr... May '16 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) May '16 Up yours 10,098
News Oakland Raiders NFL Draft: Sneaky Round 1 Picks Apr '16 TexasRaider 2
More from around the web