Pac-12 Fines USC's Kiffin, Suspends M...

Pac-12 Fines USC's Kiffin, Suspends McDonald

There are 88 comments on the KCCI-TV Des Moines story from Nov 1, 2011, titled Pac-12 Fines USC's Kiffin, Suspends McDonald. In it, KCCI-TV Des Moines reports that:

Southern California coach Lane Kiffin has been fined $10,000 by the Pac-12 for criticizing officials after Saturday's triple-overtime loss to No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI-TV Des Moines.

big pimpin

United States

#66 Sep 4, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Come now Mister Pimp, you joining the no fail Trojan bandwagon too?

We Bruins may have won our first game against Rice-a-roni, but I am still getting tummy pains just thinking about facing the Trojans again. 50-0 may not have been that bad :/
Pee I am just letting him get happy until They play a real team and see what they got. Bama and or my Tigers is waiting to claim the Title again this year.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#67 Sep 4, 2012
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
Pee I am just letting him get happy until They play a real team and see what they got. Bama and or my Tigers is waiting to claim the Title again this year.
Like I said back at the beginning of the summer, USC will be playing th Tide in January for all the marbles. As for your Tigers, keep playing those Division AA freebies so at least your team can make it past the 50 yard line... HaHa
big pimpin

United States

#68 Sep 4, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said back at the beginning of the summer, USC will be playing th Tide in January for all the marbles. As for your Tigers, keep playing those Division AA freebies so at least your team can make it past the 50 yard line... HaHa
We will see about that brother.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#69 Sep 5, 2012
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we Bruins didn't do too much to help justify them playing a real team last year :(
big pimpin

United States

#70 Sep 5, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we Bruins didn't do too much to help justify them playing a real team last year :(
CT how u feel about Bama jumping your super Trojans in the polls. Lol

San Marino, CA

#72 Sep 5, 2012
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
CT how u feel about Bama jumping your super Trojans in the polls. Lol
I totally support it as the Tide played a top 25 team and beat them handily. Speaking of the Tide, USC (yes the super Trojans) will be playing them in January for all the marbles!
big pimpin

United States

#73 Sep 5, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I totally support it as the Tide played a top 25 team and beat them handily. Speaking of the Tide, USC (yes the super Trojans) will be playing them in January for all the marbles!
If my tigers are not their then that would be a good matchup.

West Hollywood, CA

#74 Sep 5, 2012
I know my Bruins won't be there but we are going to strive to try and get into a bowl game out of our time zone this year

Go Bruins, Go Coach Jimmy!
joey

Livonia, LA

#75 Sep 18, 2012
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
If my tigers are not their then that would be a good matchup.
the ct must not realize his condoms got beat?maybe usc and notre dame can play in the toilet bowl this year?last time i looked it was bama and lsu ranked 1 and 2!would love to see these 2 over rated teams schedule bama and lsu on a regular basis but they are to gutless for this to happen!the crowing bill r seems to have forgotten how his ducks got their ass whipped by lsy last year!forgetting seems to give some peace of mind!!

West Hollywood, CA

#76 Sep 18, 2012
joey wrote:
<quoted text>the ct must not realize his condoms got beat?maybe usc and notre dame can play in the toilet bowl this year?last time i looked it was bama and lsu ranked 1 and 2!would love to see these 2 over rated teams schedule bama and lsu on a regular basis but they are to gutless for this to happen!the crowing bill r seems to have forgotten how his ducks got their ass whipped by lsy last year!forgetting seems to give some peace of mind!!
You know Mister joey, I would love peace of mind too, but that damn Trojans never let me and my Bruins forget that they whipped us 50-0 last year and that we are 1-12 against them in the last 13 years.

I am up for a lobotomy even to make me forget all those games :(
Florida Swamper

Jacksonville, FL

#77 Sep 18, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said back at the beginning of the summer, USC will be playing th Tide in January for all the marbles. As for your Tigers, keep playing those Division AA freebies so at least your team can make it past the 50 yard line... HaHa
Looks like you lost all your marbles. And how come you gave Alabama praise for beating a Top 25 team in Michigan, but said nothing when LSU dismantled a Top 25 team Washington????
Florida Swamper

Jacksonville, FL

#78 Sep 18, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I totally support it as the Tide played a top 25 team and beat them handily. Speaking of the Tide, USC (yes the super Trojans) will be playing them in January for all the marbles!
And I never would expect a left coast punk -whose team got beat by Stanford who lost the second best player in all of college- that you would give any credit to my Gators after we beat a Top 25 and SEC team Tennessee by 17 points.

You need to stay in your own time zone!

San Marino, CA

#79 Sep 18, 2012
Florida Swamper wrote:
<quoted text>And I never would expect a left coast punk -whose team got beat by Stanford who lost the second best player in all of college- that you would give any credit to my Gators after we beat a Top 25 and SEC team Tennessee by 17 points.
You need to stay in your own time zone!
USC and Stanford are in the Top 25 right now, Tennessee is not. Nuff said Swampie!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#80 Sep 19, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said back at the beginning of the summer, USC will be playing th Tide in January for all the marbles.
You know how you always say that the Bruin fans make dreamy declarations at the beginning of each season with the hopes of a turnaround from the previous. Well you really need to take a hard look in the mirror, unless it has already cracked into 21 points, I mean pieces! Heh heh heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#81 Sep 19, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
I know my Bruins won't be there but we are going to strive to try and get into a bowl game out of our time zone this year
Go Bruins, Go Coach Jimmy!
Hey Fight-Pee-Closet-Trojan, looks like we are well on our way there! Your desultory wish may come true! Heh heh heh heh

San Marino, CA

#82 Sep 20, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>You know how you always say that the Bruin fans make dreamy declarations at the beginning of each season with the hopes of a turnaround from the previous. Well you really need to take a hard look in the mirror, unless it has already cracked into 21 points, I mean pieces! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Just mark my words funny guy, USC will have a better record then the (B)ruins at the end of the year!

USC - ONE LOSS DOES NOT MAKE FOR BIG CHANGE
UCLA - THREE WINS DOES NOT MAKE FOR CHANGE
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#83 Sep 20, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Just mark my words funny guy, USC will have a better record then the (B)ruins at the end of the year!
USC - ONE LOSS DOES NOT MAKE FOR BIG CHANGE
UCLA - THREE WINS DOES NOT MAKE FOR CHANGE
Not to mention the fact that in the past 10 years, they usually HAVE started out well only to fall off in the second half of the season. Gee, so they MIGHT be right this season! BFD!!

Something about a clock being right twice a day comes to mind. LOL!!

He kind of proved my point about how when they finally beat us, they're going to spout off, "You see! I told you we'd do it!!"

Completely disregarding the fact that they've said that each of the past 13 seasons and have only been right ONCE. LOL!!!

San Marino, CA

#84 Sep 20, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention the fact that in the past 10 years, they usually HAVE started out well only to fall off in the second half of the season. Gee, so they MIGHT be right this season! BFD!!
Something about a clock being right twice a day comes to mind. LOL!!
He kind of proved my point about how when they finally beat us, they're going to spout off, "You see! I told you we'd do it!!"
Completely disregarding the fact that they've said that each of the past 13 seasons and have only been right ONCE. LOL!!!
LMAO!!! You have to figure these die-hard (B)ruin fans have been seething for so long after proclaiming likes like "our team is different this year" or "the monopoly in L.A. is over", that having this 3 game winning streak is probably the most excitement they had in the last decade.

BTW, I saw on the replay that about half the Rose Bowl was empty for the Houston game. Sounds like even the bandwagon fans arent convinced with this 3-0 start to what is still early in the season...HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#85 Sep 20, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I saw on the replay that about half the Rose Bowl was empty for the Houston game. Sounds like even the bandwagon fans arent convinced with this 3-0 start to what is still early in the season...HaHa
Yeah, 54K at a game isn't great. Amazing that some people consider Bruin fans diehards. We have some fickle fans, but they've got a LOT more.

We don't sell our tickets when our team plays in the Rose Bowl game.

West Hollywood, CA

#86 Sep 21, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, 54K at a game isn't great. Amazing that some people consider Bruin fans diehards. We have some fickle fans, but they've got a LOT more.
We don't sell our tickets when our team plays in the Rose Bowl game.
I am ashamed to say that I saw many of our fans drive right past the Rose Bowl in a tizzy because there were people outide the stadium holding up signs that Macy's was having a sale.:/

They do have a lot of cute, soft blue clothing there I must say though. Perfect for our wardrobe ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat I Need U 35,345
Ncaa college football championship Jan 9 renner 7
News Penn State Football: News and notes from a busy... (Jul '12) Jan 4 What phartse 4
News Clemson has goods to beat 'Bama again if Kelly ... Jan 2 HasPhartts 2
News Analysis points: No. 12 Central Florida 34, No.... Jan 1 NationalPhartzs 2
News Defense makes 6-0 win stand over Eagles as Cowb... Jan 1 Juicy Fart Raiders 2
News UNC's Strong, Barbour suspended indefinitely (Jan '08) Dec 18 ThankPhartse 3
More from around the web