10-0 ND welcomes Wake

Nov 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WSBT

SOUTH BEND Notre Dame football coach Brian Kelly knows that the 26 seniors who will be honored on Saturday during Senior Day will be reliving a lot of memories as they play their last game at ND Stadium.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Could be a lot like the Pitt game. They are a team the is all over the place, play good, play bad. Hopefully it doesn't matter how they play.

“The Sun Always Shines On TV”

Since: Nov 11

Kee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

lol. Hey Dan, how's that BCS game panning out? You ain't playin' Navy, or Pitt, or Wake, or Army,........you're getting your head on a platter by ALABAMA, the Crimson Tide!!! Roll Tide!

How's that crow tasting?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Musikologist wrote:
lol. Hey Dan, how's that BCS game panning out? You ain't playin' Navy, or Pitt, or Wake, or Army,........you're getting your head on a platter by ALABAMA, the Crimson Tide!!! Roll Tide!
How's that crow tasting?
I taste no crow. I said that we would be a 9 win team 10 if things went right. You say you are from rosedale...call me and tell me about your team, talk shit about them before tonight. If you are from there then you know who i am, there is no reason to just come out now.

“The Sun Always Shines On TV”

Since: Nov 11

Kee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I taste no crow. I said that we would be a 9 win team 10 if things went right. You say you are from rosedale...call me and tell me about your team, talk shit about them before tonight. If you are from there then you know who i am, there is no reason to just come out now.
Why should I call you and tell you about "my" team? Did you not watch tonight's massacre? I called you out after the Stanford game, you remember the Stanford game right? It's the game the refs didn't award SU that touchdown they scored in OT (both on 3rd down and 4th down).

So, don't be dismissive and act as if I'm a Johnny Come Lately, I've been a Tide fan for 57 years, as a child, as a student at the University of Kentucky, and as a grad student at Vanderbilt. Yes, I've dealt with Tide haters my entire life, so this ain't my first rodeo and it won't be my last!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••