LSU cornerbacks Mathieu and Claiborne lock down spots on AP All-America team

Dec 14, 2011 Full story: 680News 18

LSU's Tyrann Mathieu and Morris Claiborne have been selected to The Associated Press All-America team, making the top-ranked Tigers the first team with two cornerbacks on the first team.

Full Story
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 16, 2011
Hopefully someone pays matheiu back for the hit on dre
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 16, 2011
Are should I say cowardly cheap shot

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#3 Dec 16, 2011
Bama fan wrote:
Hopefully someone pays matheiu back for the hit on dre
> Aww, quit your whining you little sniveling baby! It's Big-Boy football! If you can't take the heat ... get out of the kitchen! Now, get your cryin' towel ready ... ya hear!? You're gonna need it January 9th! It's gonna be doom in the dome for the soon to be, 11-2 bloody red tide. LSU, baby!!!
GEAUX FIGHTIN' TIGERS!!!
>:)
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 17, 2011
Oh ok deco man if we give him a cheap shot like he did an we brake a leg are tare a mcl on a cheap shot I don't want to hear no whinnying from you
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 17, 2011
All I'm going to say is roll tide!!!!

#7 Dec 17, 2011
Bama fan wrote:
All I'm going to say is roll tide!!!!
>:) GEAUX FIGHTIN' TIGERS!!!
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#8 Dec 18, 2011
Bama fan wrote:
Are should I say cowardly cheap shot
There was nothing cowardly about it. He knew Mathieu was coming at him and failed to get out of the way.
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Dec 19, 2011
Man he punch him from behind an hit from behind you must have went bath room when it happen all Ivan say is be on his toes
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

#10 Dec 19, 2011
Bama Fan... Dre got knocked out by the ground! Not TM7! It was a good play with poor execution! Had TM7 not over ran and grabbed the shoulder no "Holding" penalty would have been called!

Wake up and pay attention! Just like a lowly Bama fan to call for someone to be taken out!

I hope someone is monitoring Mike's cage after the game... there may be some bamers going to poison him! Dumbass rednecks!!!

And remember... RoLL Tide can't be spelled without 2 L's!!! We already gave you 1 L in your house... you'll get the second in our home away from home!!!

Geaux Tigers!!!

#11 Dec 20, 2011
> Geaux Fightin' Tigers!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#12 Dec 21, 2011
Nick's coming to town...To pull it out
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Dec 21, 2011
That's right our time for a cheap shot punt return maube

#14 Dec 21, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
Nick's coming to town...To pull it out
> $lick's coming to town to cry his eyes out, with the rest of the Bama moonshiners. Don't worry Clown ... you'll be in and out of New Orleans so fast, your crying towel will still be wet when you get back to Tuscaloosa. LSU-LSU-LSU!!! YEEEEHAAAA!!!
>;)

#15 Dec 21, 2011
Wuss Bama fan wrote:
That's right our time for a cheap shot punt return maube
> Bama fan, stay home ... ya hear! January 9th in the Superdome is for real men and their women only! No wusses allowed! But, Coach Artie, being the nice guy that he is, wishes you the very best that night (other than the BCS NC game). The Coach, hopes all of your blueberry muffins come out of the oven, nice and soft!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#16 Dec 21, 2011
Saban knows when you been sleeping! He knows when your awake! He knows who you've been pulling for so yell ROLL TIDE for goodness sake... You better not pout! You better not cry! You better not yell yea LSU, And Im telling you why! BIG NICK IS COMING TO TOWN...

ROLL TIDE ROLL

#17 Dec 21, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
Saban knows when you been sleeping! He knows when your awake! He knows who you've been pulling for so yell ROLL TIDE for goodness sake... You better not pout! You better not cry! You better not yell yea LSU, And Im telling you why! BIG NICK IS COMING TO TOWN...
ROLL TIDE ROLL
> Tell ole $anta... uh, I mean,$aban to bring his gifts... uh, I mean, cryin' towel ... ya hear!? He'll be crying reindeer... uh, I mean, crocodile tears all the way back to the North Pol... uh, I mean, Tuscaloosa!

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 13, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Tell ole $anta... uh, I mean,$aban to bring his gifts... uh, I mean, cryin' towel ... ya hear!? He'll be crying reindeer... uh, I mean, crocodile tears all the way back to the North Pol... uh, I mean, Tuscaloosa!
Just checking, you were stupid way back then too.

#19 Dec 14, 2012
Hugh Jazzwishehadacock wrote:
<quoted text>
Just checking, for probably the only time in your life that you were wrong.
> Yes, even though "The Great One" (that would be moi) has made one mistake in his entire life ... it just proves that he is human after all. Albeit a very, very intelligent human!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,714
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Pee Pee Pete 29,096
Tom Brady is Overrated (Jan '06) Mar 2 Shaved in SoCal 10,071
Eagan's Zach Zenner, with impressive FCS resume... Feb 23 BradyBoner4Zach 1
Mariota runs 4.52 40-yard dash at NFL combine Feb 23 Roger Badell 2
NFL investigators travel to hearing over Randle Feb 20 Investitardation 2
NCAA lifts Penn St. bowl ban Feb 20 stewart scott 5
More from around the web