The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49307 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#47042 Aug 13, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure USsleeze is diligently trying to recruit him as we speak.
A honey badger doesnt fit into the Trojans plan... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#47043 Aug 13, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
If they even come close to beating Bama I will lose what respect I do have for the Tide.
Then by those standards, you are expecting ND to also win big of Michigan...right?

San Marino, CA

#47044 Aug 13, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many times he REALLY got into trouble before they finally had enough.
Probably at least a "Miles" worth...HaHa
Buffalo Bull

Buffalo, NY

#47045 Aug 13, 2012
well it isn't the M.A.C.
My unbiased opinion
The S.E.C. No contest.
Defense wins championships

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#47046 Aug 13, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>We know you're just a lonely USC fan in disguise, probably a USC player hehehe!!
The way our football team has been performing in recent years, I admit that sometimes I do dream I was a Trojan. ;) But I much prefer to don the pretty blue and gold and root from my little cubs :)

Go Bruins...Please!

West Hollywood, CA

#47047 Aug 13, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it T-Town it aint a cup cake schedule like USsleeze has!
Yummy, we Bruins love cupcakes, especially with creamy filling.:)

West Hollywood, CA

#47048 Aug 13, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>NOW, I would actually WANT to hear what Art Deco Man is thinking! LMAO
That sounds a little gay Mr Traveler. But I do know that Art Dico of Man thinks about the players in their tight pants just like we Pretty Blue and Gold fans do. ;)

Go Bruins, please!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#47049 Aug 13, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it will be a quality win, I'm just not convinced that they are a great team. It took Hail Mary type passes/plays in the last 30 seconds three years in a row to beat an unranked. I hope we make it a less impressive victory for ya by beating them 3 weeks later.
It's a sore not for me, I think would have rather they had whipped the crap at us rather squeek out a last second victory.
Probably like those down years you had against Auburn then the Cam Newton game.
Yeah I agree with you Dan... We where down they (Auburn)was up and had some great teams... Cam beat everybody and won the natl champ...

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#47050 Aug 13, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Then by those standards, you are expecting ND to also win big of Michigan...right?
Yes I expect to win but we aren't ranked in the top 5 so it isn't the same standards. Look up the meaning of the word standards.

San Marino, CA

#47052 Aug 14, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I expect to win but we aren't ranked in the top 5 so it isn't the same standards. Look up the meaning of the word standards.
Sorry you are right. There are two sets of Standards:

USC - 1)level of quality or excellence attained
ND - 2)a level of quality that is accepted as the norm

By your own admission then, the above application is correct!

San Marino, CA

#47053 Aug 14, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds a little gay Mr Traveler. But I do know that Art Dico of Man thinks about the players in their tight pants just like we Pretty Blue and Gold fans do. ;)
Go Bruins, please!
Please, keep me out of your gay conversations with (f)Artie. But by all means, you are encouraged to make "direct" communication with that bag of wind from Louisiainta... HaHa

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#47054 Aug 14, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you are right. There are two sets of Standards:
USC - 1)level of quality or excellence attained
ND - 2)a level of quality that is accepted as the norm
By your own admission then, the above application is correct!
It is called delusional not a level of quality or excellence attained. Being put on probation isn't excellence, winning one national title while saying you are the best team every year and not winning is delusional.
I am rational. I think we have a good team this year, we could be even better than I think but with our schedule and not a single game being played, I'm not saying that we are going to win a NC or anything like that. Notre expects excellence, if we fall short we are disappointed.
I give USC credit as being a good football school but they aren't on the same level as Notre Dame on many many levels.

San Marino, CA

#47055 Aug 14, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I give USC credit as being a good football school but they aren't on the same level as Notre Dame on many many levels.
I also give ND credit for being a good football school but right now they arent on the same level at USC, because say what you will, USC is amongst the conversation to win a NC while ND is not! So bring you best against us because you will need it. And mark my words...

USC - 2012:THE YEAR OF THE EXCEPTIONAL OFFENSE
fightfan

Shauck, OH

#47056 Aug 14, 2012
Just out of curiosity, what ever happened to the trent richardson investigation? How can somebody have that many cars and a rental property house sitting gig
and not have an investigation.

West Hollywood, CA

#47057 Aug 14, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Please, keep me out of your gay conversations with (f)Artie. But by all means, you are encouraged to make "direct" communication with that bag of wind from Louisiainta... HaHa
Sorry there Mister Traveler, I understand you Trojans have more important things to do like win football games. Fine rub it in.

At least Mister Dico Man likes to hang out with the bayou boys and strum each other's banjos! He sounds like a lot of fun! ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#47058 Aug 14, 2012
fightfan wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what ever happened to the trent richardson investigation? How can somebody have that many cars and a rental property house sitting gig
Could he be a pimp, maybe? ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#47059 Aug 14, 2012
Any of you West Coast fellas know the name of that happening bar on Santa Monica Blvd just west of La Cienega?

Calling all Bruins for assistance here :)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#47060 Aug 14, 2012
fightfan wrote:
they found him not guilty of anything...

San Marino, CA

#47061 Aug 15, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>they found him not guilty of anything...
Hey Clown, what about those 27 rules violations by the Tide?!?!?!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#47062 Aug 15, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I agree with you Dan... We where down they (Auburn)was up and had some great teams... Cam beat everybody and won the natl champ...
USC , BACK ON TOP .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr What phartze 33,188
News Tarrant County Constable Precinct 8 Democrats (Feb '08) Jun 21 CountyPhart 4
News Technical Tidbits 6/5: Football Picks Up Commit... Jun 9 Have phart 2
News Varsity (Feb '08) May '17 You Phartsz 5
News Sunday links: NFL Draft redux, an early project... May '17 Better Pharts 2
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
News Staff Sgt. Maupin's Remains Found (Mar '08) May '17 Know phart 819
More from around the web