The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#45334 Dec 26, 2011
Lsu will fold like a dog eared deck of rook cards.. BAMA will open up a can of whup ass like never before.. worst ass beating in ten yrs on the kittens... Old Bordeaux dips his package in the boiling hot gumbo~~~~~! And yells dat Nick done whup it out... You believe dat??? hell yeah

ROLL TIDE! NICK wins his 2nd title in the DOME

the elephants don't forget LSU will take a ass whippin back home cryin and sayin they really kicked our ass.... YO

BAMA

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#45335 Dec 26, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Geesh!!! "Blondie, where are my hip boots ... it's getting deep in here! Uh, never mind, sweetheart ... I'll get the pontoon boat untied!"
>º/
Hysterical!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#45336 Dec 27, 2011
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Steve Spurrier has done a great job with USC
(B)ruins are in such denial... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#45337 Dec 27, 2011
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hysterical!
...is what you become when you discover no one is listening to you!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#45338 Dec 27, 2011
No offense, but the Bruins are not a champion of anything this year. I'm not in denial that my team isn't a champion of anything this year, why should you be?

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#45339 Dec 27, 2011
It's not CFB but if you like Water Polo the USC TROJAN Men just won their fourth consecutive National Championship. If you have ever played the sport you will know how difficult it is to do that. That's very impressive just saying.

“Live, Love, Laugh, & PLAY!!!”

Since: Mar 09

Winnipeg, Canada

#45340 Dec 27, 2011
Broadway Joe wrote:
It's not CFB but if you like Water Polo the USC TROJAN Men just won their fourth consecutive National Championship. If you have ever played the sport you will know how difficult it is to do that. That's very impressive just saying.
It's hard to control a Trojan in water,...(kinda floats away) LOL! Just kidding sweetie! LOL!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#45341 Dec 27, 2011
Dinnwiddie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to control a Trojan in water,...(kinda floats away) LOL! Just kidding sweetie! LOL!
turds float

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#45342 Dec 27, 2011
Broadway Joe wrote:
> Congratulations! I hear playing Tiddlywinks is tough too. It's tough getting the squidger positioned just right!
>º)

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#45343 Dec 27, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Congratulations! I hear playing Tiddlywinks is tough too. It's tough getting the squidger positioned just right!
>º)
But I do have to say as a water polo fan and player the guys have super HOT bodies.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#45344 Dec 27, 2011
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
But I do have to say as a water polo fan and player the guys have super HOT bodies.
> And Tiddlywinks' players don't?
>º\

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#45345 Dec 27, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> And Tiddlywinks' players don't?
>º\
LOL Artie. Not that I am aware of!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#45346 Dec 28, 2011
SEC is the best conf in America, the last six yrs having the #1 team is unreal !!!! With 4 diff teams doing that.. no conf can match that...

DAMN we are good BOO

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#45347 Dec 28, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> And Tiddlywinks' players don't?
>º\
I wonder were my peep DV, is ??? I miss the ole boy!!!! I think you run him off being mean to him DECO MAN, You should be ashamed!!!!!! CLOWN SAYS BOO TO THE IN-CROWD!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL SOON TO BE YOUR BCS CHAMP!!!

DV
come back any kind fool can see DECO MAN was wrong and the thread can't live without you...

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#45348 Dec 28, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder were my peep DV, is ??? I miss the ole boy!!!! I think you run him off being mean to him DECO MAN, You should be ashamed!!!!!! CLOWN SAYS BOO TO THE IN-CROWD!!!!!!
ROLL TIDE ROLL SOON TO BE YOUR BCS CHAMP!!!
DV
come back any kind fool can see DECO MAN was wrong and the thread can't live without you...
Got to admit...SEC is the best conference. At least you and Artie play nice.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#45349 Dec 28, 2011
Over 1300 post deleted, wow page shows post 44,000 to 44,002 yet T Towns post is labeled 45,347

some good games tomorrow.

San Marino, CA

#45350 Dec 28, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Congratulations! I hear playing Tiddlywinks is tough too. It's tough getting the squidger positioned just right!
>º)
Time for you to broaden your horizon Ol Deco Boy. LSU actually has a team you can cheer for in a sport other then football for a change. I hear the basketball team is doing well this year. Their play is finally making Shaq proud again

SEC - THE NCAA FOOTBALL CONFERENCE
PAC12 - THE CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS

San Marino, CA

#45351 Dec 28, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
SEC is the best conf in America
For football yes, but for the NCAA as a whole, far and away we are the

PAC12 - CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#45352 Dec 28, 2011
Bruin Nation wrote:
Over 1300 post deleted, wow page shows post 44,000 to 44,002 yet T Towns post is labeled 45,347
some good games tomorrow.
what I don't have that many

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#45353 Dec 28, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>For football yes, but for the NCAA as a whole, far and away we are the
PAC12 - CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS
Football pays the bills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin Nation 32,399
News Top Five Camp Questions for Ole Miss Sep 18 Jim McCauley 1
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Colin Kaepernick says 49ers would welcome gay p... (Feb '14) Sep 3 John Wick 4
News Green Beret writes open letter to Colin Kaepernick Sep 1 COLORED BOY 3
News Bulldogs post upset win (Jul '09) Aug 28 CFL 4
News Husker football preview: Player with the most t... Jul '16 molespiker 1
More from around the web