The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArmchairGM

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Comments (Page 2,046)

Showing posts 40,901 - 40,920 of49,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Matt from Columbus wrote:
I have to say this, I can't believe it but my Mavericks are up 2-0. I know that doesn't garantee a win, but it means there has to at least be 6 games in the series!!!! Go MAVS!!!
It isn't over until it is over. When the Lakers come back are you going to hop on the band wagon?

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Somewhere in SoCal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No place like DIXIE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
>:)
Inside the land of DIXIE.....DUKE? ;-)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Me? Jump a bandwagon? I don't think so!!!! But you're right its not over until its over. Lets see what happens tonight in Dallas, Go Mavs!!!!
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't over until it is over. When the Lakers come back are you going to hop on the band wagon?

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

LSU - The Kings of the Gridiron

Tiger Stadium - God built this stadium to wath His team play on Saturday nights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Tiger Stadium - God built this stadium to WATCH His team (THE LSU FIGHTIN' TIGERS) play on Saturday nights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Dude ... why do you keep saying all schools are cheaters except your precious Notre Dame? Why do stay in a fit of hate? Why do you drink yourself into a drunken stupor? Why do you live in Mississippi? Why do you keep your head stuck up your @ss? Well, guess what ... Coach Artie doesn't give a rat's @ss if you like or dislike his posts. And, what the hell makes you think anyone other than your little weak minded followers, like your pointing finger posts? Now, have yourself a nice day looking at yourself in the mirror, and hating what you see ... ya hear!?
I can see I touched a sore spot. It's ok, do you need a tissue?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Art Deco STUD is on of my favorite PEEPS!!! The Clown is my #1 favorite PEEP on topix!!! But, with Art Deco STUD and I leading 'The YO BOO 'In-Crowd' PEEPS GANG', nothing can stop us!!!

Geaux Tigers!!! YO!!!
Roll Tide Roll!! YO!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

deathvalley wrote:
Art Deco STUD is on of my favorite PEEPS!!! The Clown is my #1 favorite PEEP on topix!!! But, with Art Deco STUD and I leading 'The YO BOO 'In-Crowd' PEEPS GANG', nothing can stop us!!!
Geaux Tigers!!! YO!!!
Roll Tide Roll!! YO!!
How long have you and fart been dating? Well I hope he is the one for you and you two grow old together and have many children.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

deathvalley wrote:
Tiger Stadium - God built this stadium to WATCH His team (THE LSU FIGHTIN' TIGERS) play on Saturday nights
Les Miles dies and is forgiven for all his sins, once there he is shown his residence. It's a two bedroom shotgun shack but well kept with a LSU flag hanging on the front porch and a set of overalls on the clothes line. Saint Peter comes by and says "how do you like your place" Les says "it's ok but I won a National Championship and I noticed that big mansion on the hill with huge columns and Notre Dame flags lining the walk way, why does Brian Kelly get a house like that and I get this?" Saint Peter says "That isn't Briam Kelly's house, it's God's"
Tucsonsucks

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Another half-@ssed Trajon fan post! I guess when you're a USC Trajon ... everything is half-@ssed! Go figure! Hey, Chiquita, you forgot Quinn Johnson of LSU on the Packers, and starting safety Ryan Clark of LSU on the Steelers. So, tell us ... did you flunk out of USC, or, where you magna cum laude! LMAO!!! I'll give Clay Mathews credit, he's one heck of a good football player. Polamalo is alright, but, he's good for at least one major screw-up in every big game. Where's all those great, overrated USC QBs of yours hiding at? Will they ever play in the BIG GAME? Coach Artie's answer: MAYBE ... as certified clipboard holder! USC, where the NFL goes for overrated QBs & clipboard holders! Now, have yourself a nice upcoming CFB season of USC probation ... ya hear! Uh, Chiquita, I do hope your Trajons show up for those two fantastically tough games against the Minnesota Gopher Holes, and the Syracuse Orange Women! FIGHT ON! LMAO!!!
>:D
Shuup deco WOman u NOOB! U still here posting SEC crap from your wheelchair? Get a life man!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Aww, the poor widdle Chiquita! You still having trouble standing on your own two feet? Maybe one day you'll grow some nuts, and grow up to be a man. Then, and only then, will you not have to call on other bloggers for help. If you had just a little bit of above average intelligence you could do battle with Coach Artie on your own. But, noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! You have to call on other bloggers to hold you up by the shorts! Get some guts, numb nuts, and stand face to face with your worse nightmare ... that would be moi! Now, have yourself a nice day in the ghetto, making "Help Wanted" posters ... ya hear!?
Damn you are REALLY losing it(f)Artie, your Dixie Cup most definitely has a hole in it. FYI - good deflection from my Pac12 TV Deal post. Cant say I blame you wanting to double talk and squirm out of that like a worm on a Louisiana mudfish line...YA HEAR?

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Tucsonsucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Shuup deco WOman u NOOB! U still here posting SEC crap from your wheelchair? Get a life man!
Hahahahaha, someone sure has you pegged, you old, Swamp Moron...
joey

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahaha, someone sure has you pegged, you old, Swamp Moron...
i peg you as a trouble maker thats gutless and would be glad to take it to the next step if you really want to try me?this can be arranged if you want it?

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see I touched a sore spot. It's ok, do you need a tissue?
> Get away from that mirror, Daniel! Why torture yourself more than you have to? Isn't it bad enough you get hammered by Coach Artie on Topix, plus being a tortured fan of Notre Dame and the Chicago Cub's? OUCH!!! Hey, Danny boy, you have to admit, you have about as much chance of making a good post, as the Naughty Dame Frightened Iris do of winning a BCS National Championship ... Slim and None! Okay, okay, Coach Artie can't lie ...NONE! Now, have yourself a nice day in Dixie pickin' cotton ... ya hear!?
>;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

Tucsonsucks wrote:
<quoted text>
> Another Desert sand suckin', cactus juice drinkin' dweller trying to make a name for herself! Hey, dip-stick, get an education before posting! You must be a USC grad too, right!? Maybe you and that other Taco vendor, Trajon flunky, Chiquita Traveler, can meet up and string two sensible sentences together. Give it a try, Einstein ... ya hear!?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Damn you are REALLY losing it(f)Artie, your Dixie Cup most definitely has a hole in it. FYI - good deflection from my Pac12 TV Deal post. Cant say I blame you wanting to double talk and squirm out of that like a worm on a Louisiana mudfish line...YA HEAR?
> Spin this, Chiquita ... who, other than yourself, Pig Dan, Highway Josť, Rug Head Cheatin' Pete, plus the rest of the 0.1% of the CFB fandom is gonna watch USC vs. Minnesota (LMAO!!!)? The NCAA Football SEC Champions will be fightin' it out amongst themselves as usual for CFB superiority. 99.9% of the CFB nation will be tuned in! Go figure!!! The TV executives will find out real quick, when TV sponsors put the clamps on those nitwits for dishing out so much cash to the bottom feeding Back-12 conference. Well, everyone makes mistakes, like you being a Trajon fan, Pig Dan being a Frightened Iris fan, and TV execs bumbling a TV deal with the Back-12. Good thing for you boneheads ... weak minds love underdogs! Now, have yourself a nice day with your street gang scouting unlocked cars in the L.A. Ghetto ... ya hear!?

Since: Dec 10

Thomson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The MAJOR conferences are what they are and USC has always tried to sign deals with MAJOR conference teams. It is just that the teams still dont want to play us. LSU briefly thought about it a couple of years back but remembered we kicked SEC ahss last decade. So instead you swampers continue every year to rape and pillage Sun Belt and... Southland (is that really even a fuhking conference?) teams. Did I mention EVERY year you pussies do this? That is like giving a three strike criminal 7 more strikes and hope no one notices. Well WE NOTICE your OOC pushover games. Take on Northwestern in the Big Ten instead of Northwestern State and you wont hear a word from me. Think your Tigers can give up their annual bloodmoney games for that? Im waiting... After LSU venturing into uncharted OOC rough waters against Oregon, I am sure you boys will replace that next year with another calm water game with someone like Louisiana Lafayette... LMFAO
GEAUXX TIGERS OVER THE MIGHTY SUN BELT CONFERENCE
GEAUXX TIGERS OVER THE MIGHTY SOUTHLAND CONFERENCE
Such proud moments...
Horse shyt again. USC wont play Boise. Fact
Tucsonsucks

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Another Desert sand suckin', cactus juice drinkin' dweller trying to make a name for herself! Hey, dip-stick, get an education before posting! You must be a USC grad too, right!? Maybe you and that other Taco vendor, Trajon flunky, Chiquita Traveler, can meet up and string two sensible sentences together. Give it a try, Einstein ... ya hear!?
Once a noob, always a ....! Finish that up for me ya hear!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

And we have a sweep of the Lakers, Mavs 4 LA 0!!! No one gave the Mavs a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,901 - 40,920 of49,261
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NCAA Football Forum right now

Search the NCAA Football Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Buffalo Bull 904
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Fight On 26,099
WKU added to Wildcats' football schedule (Mar '08) Apr 16 Big Mac 13
Former LSU Player Tahj Jones Seriously Injured ... Apr 14 BigDan 1
Zaire serves notice of QB race in ND spring game Apr 14 BigDan 1
QB tutor: Robert Griffin III looks '100% healthy' Apr 14 Subway Cornchips 2
Zaire to challenge Golson Apr 13 Go_Irish 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••