The Better Football Conference: PAC-1...

The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

There are 49309 comments on the ArmchairGM story from Aug 22, 2007, titled The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?. In it, ArmchairGM reports that:

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArmchairGM.

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#42110 May 1, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> "La-la-la-la-la-la-la " ... Congratulations, José!
Coach Artie's Question of the Day: Did all of the Trajon football players who were already getting paid while at USC, play in the NFL? Could you look that one up for us, Mr. CFB Archive Man! I bet Pedro knows ... you might give him a call in Seattle! Inquiring minds want to know! Just kidding, José... well, maybe not!
>;)
Hey is LSU even listed?

Well I am sure they must be LOL

They have to be somewhere towards the bottom along with Annual National Academic Rankings,huh? hehe =)

Somewhere in SoCal

#42111 May 1, 2011
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have watched alot of Boise games and I agree they probably play the best fundamental football in the country. What I'm saying is if Georgia can get pressure with the 3 down lineman and keep the 4 linebackers back to stop that 5 and 10 yard pass minus Titus Young Boise could be in for a long day. On the game I would love to go to the game but my wife wants to go on vacation in sept and she don't know what weekend yet.
Pressure with only 3 down lineman is a rarity in CFB, you have to have some real studs.......if they can't do it consistently then you have to bring a safety ot LB.

If you have a really good corp of LB'S why not just run a base 4-3?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#42112 May 1, 2011
GO BUCKS at #3!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on USC and Notre Dame too. I guess the SEC isn't the top like they say, hehe!
Broadway Joe wrote:
Colleges With Most Draft Picks
#1 USC
#2 Notre Dame
#3 Ohio State
#4 Oklahoma
#5 Michigan
#6 Nebraska
#7 Tennessee
#8 Penn State
#9 Texas
#10 Miami (FL)
#11 Florida
#12 UCLA
#13 Alabama
#14 Michigan State
#15 Georgia
#16 Louisiana State
#17 Washington
#18 Purdue
#19 Pittsburgh
#20 Colorado
#21 Minnesota
#22 Texas A&M
#23 Auburn
#24 Wisconsin
#25 Arkansas
#26 Arizona State
#27 Illinois
#28 Iowa
#29 Stanford
#30 Mississippi
#31 Florida State
#32 California
Everyone else......see Link below
http://drafthistory.com/n_college/college_n.h...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#42113 May 1, 2011
Not many teams want BSU on their schedule, and that's a fact!
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have watched alot of Boise games and I agree they probably play the best fundamental football in the country. What I'm saying is if Georgia can get pressure with the 3 down lineman and keep the 4 linebackers back to stop that 5 and 10 yard pass minus Titus Young Boise could be in for a long day. On the game I would love to go to the game but my wife wants to go on vacation in sept and she don't know what weekend yet.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#42114 May 1, 2011
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Pressure with only 3 down lineman is a rarity in CFB, you have to have some real studs.......if they can't do it consistently then you have to bring a safety ot LB.
If you have a really good corp of LB'S why not just run a base 4-3?
Thats what Alabama runs 3-4 !!!! Im going with what ever Nick likes !!!!!!! because he loves to pull it out... its huge

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#42115 May 2, 2011
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey is LSU even listed?
Well I am sure they must be LOL
They have to be somewhere towards the bottom along with Annual National Academic Rankings,huh? hehe =)
> You still got it, José!!! BS that is! Hey, bro ... LSU sends quality (other than Jamarcus Russell) rather than quantity (the beauucoup bench warmers, and clipboard holders that USC has so famously become noted for).
Hey, BJ, here's Coach Artie's question of the day: I know you can answer this one without incriminating yourself ... does Rosie still furnish free tequila to the Trajon Athletic Department after their latest NCAA probation? I think she does ... good ole Rosie!
Now, have a nice day wrapping your weekly Trajon booster gift to the NCAA investigating committee ... ya hear!?
>;)

#42116 May 2, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what Alabama runs 3-4 !!!! Im going with what ever Nick likes !!!!!!! because he loves to pull it out... its huge
> All the BAMA fans line up to kiss Nick's statue. Quite a crowd ya got there, Clown! Uh, are you at the front of the line? Did you bring your prayer rug?
>;)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#42117 May 2, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> All the BAMA fans line up to kiss Nick's statue. Quite a crowd ya got there, Clown! Uh, are you at the front of the line? Did you bring your prayer rug?
>;)
that rug thing is a great idea... thanks DECO MAN Im gonna do it

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#42118 May 2, 2011
Ya know what's the funniest part about that? Those headlines became more important than Alabama's boring A-day game. In fact I heard no news regarding that game after it was finished. LOL, I got a chuckle out of that.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> All the BAMA fans line up to kiss Nick's statue. Quite a crowd ya got there, Clown! Uh, are you at the front of the line? Did you bring your prayer rug?
>;)

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#42119 May 2, 2011
Broadway Joe wrote:
Colleges With Most Draft Picks
#1 USC
#2 Notre Dame
#3 Ohio State
#4 Oklahoma
#5 Michigan
#6 Nebraska
#7 Tennessee
#8 Penn State
#9 Texas
#10 Miami (FL)
#11 Florida
#12 UCLA
#13 Alabama
#14 Michigan State
#15 Georgia
#16 Louisiana State
#17 Washington
#18 Purdue
#19 Pittsburgh
#20 Colorado
#21 Minnesota
#22 Texas A&M
#23 Auburn
#24 Wisconsin
#25 Arkansas
#26 Arizona State
#27 Illinois
#28 Iowa
#29 Stanford
#30 Mississippi
#31 Florida State
#32 California
Everyone else......see Link below
http://drafthistory.com/n_college/college_n.h...
DESPITE WHAT THE KOOL AID DRINKERS WHO ARE JEALOUS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY SAY, I WILL USE ONE OF THEIR PHRASES AND SAY "DYNOMITE OF A POST"!

San Marino, CA

#42120 May 2, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> LSU sends quality (other than Jamarcus Russell) rather than quantity (the beauucoup bench warmers, and clipboard holders that USC has so famously become noted for).
>;)
Oh yeah...sure...Deco...USC doesnt have any quality in the NFL... You are getting as wacky as DV. Do I have to bust your yakking chops again? Lets pick our last NFL game for example, that thing called the SUPER BOWL:

Quality: Packers - Clay Matthews (USC) All Pro
Quantity/Bench Warmer: Packers - Howard Green (LSU)(back up NT)
Quantity/Bench Warmer: Packers - Mike Flynn(LSU)(back up QB)

Quality: Steelers - Troy Polamalo (USC) All Pro
Quantity//Bench Warmer: LSU (none to even be found holding clipboards)

What a long-winded putz, I rest my present-day-no-ancient-history case!

USC - WHERE THE NFL GOES FOR QUALITY

Somewhere in SoCal

#42121 May 2, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah...sure...Deco...USC doesnt have any quality in the NFL... You are getting as wacky as DV. Do I have to bust your yakking chops again? Lets pick our last NFL game for example, that thing called the SUPER BOWL:
As Jim Rome would say "RACK EM" Great Post! It is what it is, and speaking of Jamarcus Russel he is or soon will be out of the nFL what a bust. He makes Ryan Leaf look like a NFL all Pro LOL.=)

#42122 May 3, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>that rug thing is a great idea... thanks DECO MAN Im gonna do it
> Make sure you're facing east, Clown ... ya hear!?
>;)

#42123 May 3, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah...sure...Deco...USC doesnt have any quality in the NFL... You are getting as wacky as DV. Do I have to bust your yakking chops again? Lets pick our last NFL game for example, that thing called the SUPER BOWL:
> Another [email protected] Trajon fan post! I guess when you're a USC Trajon ... everything is [email protected]! Go figure! Hey, Chiquita, you forgot Quinn Johnson of LSU on the Packers, and starting safety Ryan Clark of LSU on the Steelers. So, tell us ... did you flunk out of USC, or, where you magna cum laude! LMAO!!! I'll give Clay Mathews credit, he's one heck of a good football player. Polamalo is alright, but, he's good for at least one major screw-up in every big game. Where's all those great, overrated USC QBs of yours hiding at? Will they ever play in the BIG GAME? Coach Artie's answer: MAYBE ... as certified clipboard holder! USC, where the NFL goes for overrated QBs & clipboard holders! Now, have yourself a nice upcoming CFB season of USC probation ... ya hear! Uh, Chiquita, I do hope your Trajons show up for those two fantastically tough games against the Minnesota Gopher Holes, and the Syracuse Orange Women! FIGHT ON! LMAO!!!
>:D

#42124 May 3, 2011
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
As Jim Rome would say "RACK EM" Great Post! It is what it is, and speaking of Jamarcus Russel he is or soon will be out of the nFL what a bust. He makes Ryan Leaf look like a NFL all Pro LOL.=)
> Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! Hey, José, have you gotten your tickets for the two hottest games in OOC CFB this upcoming season? Yeah, USC-Minnesota, and, USC-Syracuse! If USC wins those two games against those ferosious opponents, I guess you'll be posting the Trajons will own the Big-10 and Big-East ... like you did when USC beat the mighty Virginia Cavaliers, right?

WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Good luck this coming CFB season, José! Hey, I see the USC football team is ranked in the Top-25 in both the Globe and the Sun publications. Way to go Trajons!!! FIGHT ON, bro!!!
>;)

San Marino, CA

#42125 May 3, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> here's all those great, overrated USC QBs of yours hiding at? Will they ever play in the BIG GAME? Coach Artie's answer: MAYBE ... as certified clipboard holder! USC, where the NFL goes for overrated QBs & clipboard holders!
You really want to compare Sanchez, Palmer , and Cassel to these nothings that LSU called home in the last decade?

Josh Booty (the weaker booty)
Rohan Davey
Marcus Randall
Matt Mauck
JaMarcus Russell
Matt Flynn
Jarrett Lee

Really Deco...Really? You are digging a deeper swamp hole by the minute...
Really?

LLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO O!

San Marino, CA

#42126 May 3, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> I'll give Clay Mathews credit, he's one heck of a good football player. Polamalo is alright, but, he's good for at least one major screw-up in every big game.
The two individuals you mention above are regarded by the NFL in general as 2 of the top ten defensive players in the league! Thats QUALITY...boy!

San Marino, CA

#42127 May 3, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yeah, USC-Minnesota, and, USC-Syracuse! If USC wins those two games against those ferosious opponents, I guess you'll be posting the Trajons will own the Big-10 and Big-East ...
Well actually we wanted to make that claim over the "mighty" Sun Belt and Southern conferences, but we realized LSU is already "raping" them annually!!!

LMFAO - You are so lame when attempting to say shytt like this when your precious Tigers are light years worse in SEC exploitation! Then once your ahss gets burn, you deflect with chiquita phrases or gangwarfare talk because you came up "short" AGAIN!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#42128 May 3, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Make sure you're facing east, Clown ... ya hear!?
>;)
good advice! the rug has been a great help ... my knees are healing... NICK thinks the rug is a nice addition to our worship... He sends his love... and say come on down to T-Town in nov !!!!!! He is gonna pull it out on the HAT... its ((((HUGE))))

San Marino, CA

#42129 May 3, 2011
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> I do hope your Trajons show up for those two fantastically tough games against the Minnesota Gopher Holes, and the Syracuse Orange Women! FIGHT ON! LMAO!!!
The MAJOR conferences are what they are and USC has always tried to sign deals with MAJOR conference teams. It is just that the teams still dont want to play us. LSU briefly thought about it a couple of years back but remembered we kicked SEC ahss last decade. So instead you swampers continue every year to rape and pillage Sun Belt and... Southland (is that really even a fuhking conference?) teams. Did I mention EVERY year you pussies do this? That is like giving a three strike criminal 7 more strikes and hope no one notices. Well WE NOTICE your OOC pushover games. Take on Northwestern in the Big Ten instead of Northwestern State and you wont hear a word from me. Think your Tigers can give up their annual bloodmoney games for that? Im waiting... After LSU venturing into uncharted OOC rough waters against Oregon, I am sure you boys will replace that next year with another calm water game with someone like Louisiana Lafayette... LMFAO

GEAUXX TIGERS OVER THE MIGHTY SUN BELT CONFERENCE
GEAUXX TIGERS OVER THE MIGHTY SOUTHLAND CONFERENCE

Such proud moments...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Truth_Hurts01 32,614
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Wed Go Blue Forever 59
Undisputedly Sharper Than Sharp Dec 6 Easy Pickens 6
Announcers missing the boat big time. Dec 4 Joe T 1
It's not that hard people, Michigan first in if... Dec 3 Mensan 174 2
New Top Four For The NCAA Playoff Should Be... Dec 3 Analyst 3
The Big Pac-12 Decision Dec 2 Choices 1
More from around the web