UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17159 Jan 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
lier, lier, pants on fire.....
Now, now. He was a "victim". LOL!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#17158 Jan 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
lier, lier, pants on fire.....
funny! I'am gonna use that if you don't mind
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17161 Jan 17, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>funny! I'am gonna use that if you don't mind
If you do, you may want to spell "liar" correctly.:-P
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17160 Jan 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps I did jump the gun juuuuuuuuust a little....I just read the entire Deadspin article, and yes, I am throughly confused, and certainly looks a little suspicious...it seems to me there is a very good chance that Manti Teo and his family were in on this. BUT!, I don't see how you or anyone can criticize Notre Dame for this, they had nothing to with this.
a) They found out about it (AT LEAST) several weeks ago, but kept it on the down low until after the BCS game.

b) Several reports indicate many members of the team knew a LONG time ago that she didn't exist. If many members of the team knew it, I highly doubt that no members of the staff knew.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17162 Jan 17, 2013
LOL! One poster on the LA Times website:

"This is a simple "beard" ruse gone terribly out of control. I hope Teo comes out and fesses up. It will be a valuable lesson for all of us. Why would somebody "choose" to be gay and then set up such an elaborate hoax to cover that "choice" up? Teo's family, who likely would not be accepting at all of his homosexuality, were probably starting to ask more questions than he could answer, so he killed her off. Once the media got wind of it, it was like trying to escape from a black hole."

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#17163 Jan 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> BUT!, I don't see how you or anyone can criticize Notre Dame for this, they had nothing to with this.
Read my post, I wrote nothing like that. Maybe you jumped the gun, again....
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17164 Jan 17, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post, I wrote nothing like that. Maybe you jumped the gun, again....
Some of it is on them, for covering it up once they found out. But the majority is on him (and his family).

But come on. He went to the same high school as Obama. So it should be no surprise that he speaks with a forked tongue.:-P

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17165 Jan 17, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>funny! I'am gonna use that if you don't mind
Goober your one of my fav. folks on Topix, be my guest

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17166 Jan 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of it is on them, for covering it up once they found out. But the majority is on him (and his family).
But come on. He went to the same high school as Obama. So it should be no surprise that he speaks with a forked tongue.:-P
OK BEST post of the day !!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17167 Jan 17, 2013
Manti s/b put on suicide watch, this is gonna puck the guy up big time
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17168 Jan 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
OK BEST post of the day !!!!!
Thank you.

But seriously, they probably have a class in blowing smoke up peoples' asses. It's taught in conjunction with, "How to sell oregano to tourists and pass it off as kona gold."
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17169 Jan 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Manti s/b put on suicide watch, this is gonna puck the guy up big time
If someone with moderate skills, such as Kevin Hart, can make a (modest) comeback, someone with Manti's skills can make a full recovery.

Hell, Michael Vick came back from torturing & killing dogs!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17170 Jan 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
But seriously, they probably have a class in blowing smoke up peoples' asses. It's taught in conjunction with, "How to sell oregano to tourists and pass it off as kona gold."
oregano??? damn thats what it was.... its ok Ill use it in my "Sunday Gravy" :)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17171 Jan 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Actually Maui Wowie.....
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17172 Jan 17, 2013
Guilty of hoax involvenent ir not, Manti is still a beast, and the beat LB in college football...what GM in his right mind would not want to draft Manti?
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17173 Jan 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Guilty of hoax involvenent ir not, Manti is still a beast, and the beat LB in college football...what GM in his right mind would not want to draft Manti?
The kind who isn't willing to risk a PR nightmare.

He will find a place and make lots of money. But no one with a brain would blame a GM who didn't want to take that chance. The guy is obviously not playing with a full deck.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17174 Jan 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Maui Wowie.....
Oh Snookums tell the world of our sexcapades induced my reefer...Maui Wowie the favorite choice of UCLA legend Bill Walton, allowed by our beloved Coach John W....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#17175 Jan 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The kind who isn't willing to risk a PR nightmare.
He will find a place and make lots of money. But no one with a brain would blame a GM who didn't want to take that chance. The guy is obviously not playing with a full deck.
I don't know about that...I don't think Manti would go down anymore slippery slopes again.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17176 Jan 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about that...I don't think Manti would go down anymore slippery slopes again.
oh bueno, ahora que su casa linda culo poco a papa, no puedo esperar para sentir tu lengua en mi agujero del culo.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#17177 Jan 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Manti is still a beast, and the beat LB in college football...what GM in his right mind would not want to draft Manti?
I think Jarvis Jones is better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Dec 25 Go Blue Forever 1,492
5 reasons Wisconsin football will beat the Ohio... Dec 24 Rager 3
Trojans in the NFL: Reggie Bush contributes in ... Dec 22 Patriots Club Chub 2
The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler Dec 18 Re turbaned to Feet 4
Bowl game matchups: Virginia Tech vs. Cincinnati Dec 17 Shelly 1
Murray sets new NFL rushing record Dec 17 Da Squirts 18
UH wants that Kevin Sumlin swag back: Firing go... Dec 16 Madd Dogg 1
More from around the web