UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32714 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#14078 Oct 9, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>This was the first game where Hundley actually played like a freshman. I seem to recall a lot of turnovers by Barkley his first year.
Nice to know Hundley will be around for 3 more years after this, enhancing his game and hopefully even the playing field of Southern California football.
If you boys have supposedly "turned the corner" then losing to someone like Cal is making that turn into a dead end alley... HaHa

USC - RESILIENT WINNERS
UCLA - MORA THE SAME
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#14079 Oct 9, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
UCLA - MORA THE SAME
Freakin' hilarious!!

FTFO!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#14080 Oct 9, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>If you boys have supposedly "turned the corner" then losing to someone like Cal is making that turn into a dead end alley... HaHa
USC - RESILIENT WINNERS
UCLA - MORA THE SAME
We have 4 wins, you have 4 wins if you Washington drops a bomb on you and there is a very good possibility this is gonna happen you will have two losses in conference.

Our 4-2 is not too shabby really, considering we have 6 starting freshmen on our offense and a completely new staff and with a new system, we've already surpassed all the naysayers expectations and we still have half a season to go!!! Now YOU? your season is a complete disappointment!!!

Weren't you predicting an offense that would average over 50 points a game? and Barkley, Woods, Lee would be the most potent offense in college football history??? weren't you predicting USC would go 12-0 and win the national championship?? weren't you the one predicting Barkley would win the Heisman?? all of your predictions have gone into the shitter!!

You will probably finish third in the Pac-12 South with maybe a 7-5 record. Some experts are saying Barkley won't even be drafted!! what a foolish young man coming back for his senior year, he left 30 million dollars on the table, as he would have been the 2nd pick, and some even had him ahead of Luck in the draft.

And what's up with the USC QBs in the NFL?? Carson sucks, Leinart is still holding clip boards, Casell is bood every time he goes out on the field and the home fans were even cheering when he got hurt, and were screaming for Brady Quinn to take the field, and Sanchez has the lowest passing percentage in the NFL and the fans are also booing him and screaming for Tim Tebow to take the ball from him...what is going on??? why doesn't USC hire a QB coach? it's a matter of time before Max Browne says "hell, I ain't going to that school, NFL will soon stop drafting USC QBs, they're all busts!!!

Truth is, the only reason USC has had successful QBs has been because of the great OLines they've had, but the skills of the QBs are really not very good, and NFL is starting to catch on, this according to Colin Cowherd, a USC homer.

#14081 Oct 9, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Freakin' hilarious!!
FTFO!!
UCLA 4 wins...USC 4 wins...freaking hilarious!!!
Geoffrey Strand

North Hollywood, CA

#14082 Oct 9, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>We have 4 wins, you have 4 wins if you Washington drops a bomb on you and there is a very good possibility this is gonna happen you will have two losses in conference.
Our 4-2 is not too shabby really, considering we have 6 starting freshmen on our offense and a completely new staff and with a new system, we've already surpassed all the naysayers expectations and we still have half a season to go!!! Now YOU? your season is a complete disappointment!!!
Weren't you predicting an offense that would average over 50 points a game? and Barkley, Woods, Lee would be the most potent offense in college football history??? weren't you predicting USC would go 12-0 and win the national championship?? weren't you the one predicting Barkley would win the Heisman?? all of your predictions have gone into the shitter!!
You will probably finish third in the Pac-12 South with maybe a 7-5 record. Some experts are saying Barkley won't even be drafted!! what a foolish young man coming back for his senior year, he left 30 million dollars on the table, as he would have been the 2nd pick, and some even had him ahead of Luck in the draft.
And what's up with the USC QBs in the NFL?? Carson sucks, Leinart is still holding clip boards, Casell is bood every time he goes out on the field and the home fans were even cheering when he got hurt, and were screaming for Brady Quinn to take the field, and Sanchez has the lowest passing percentage in the NFL and the fans are also booing him and screaming for Tim Tebow to take the ball from him...what is going on??? why doesn't USC hire a QB coach? it's a matter of time before Max Browne says "hell, I ain't going to that school, NFL will soon stop drafting USC QBs, they're all busts!!!
Truth is, the only reason USC has had successful QBs has been because of the great OLines they've had, but the skills of the QBs are really not very good, and NFL is starting to catch on, this according to Colin Cowherd, a USC homer.
Oh Roberto I love it when you speak so manly in defending our Bruins! The weekend we spent in Vegas was memorable:)..Thank you for defending my honor when another man was putting the move on me. I can't wait til my suspension is over, I never told anyone that we did it in the golf cart,(MBD said it would hurt), that would lead to permanent suspension...Go Bruins!

#14083 Oct 9, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Freakin' hilarious!!
FTFO!!

UCLA #5 offense - USC #65 HILARIOUIS!!!
http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistic...

Team Rushing UCLA #13 USC #78 HILARIOUS!!!!

Even after a horrific game, Brett Hundley is the #9 passer in the nation, Matt Barkley #39 HILARIOUS!!!!!

UCLA the Basketball school 4 wins in football
USC the football school 4 wins HILARIOUS!!!

Silly trOJans, post nothing but amateur comments, then comes a Bruin that blows the trOJans out of the water with FACTS, and links (as usual) to support my argument, not just stupid silly "Mora the same" absolutely empty commentary with zero substance...what would you fools without CPEM that comes to save you idiots from further embarrassment. HILARIOUS!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#14084 Oct 9, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UCLA 4 wins...USC 4 wins...freaking hilarious!!!
Really? You're going to be stupid enough to try to say we're on level ground after your team got bitch slapped by a team you said this about after we beat them:
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...sure you won but Cal is a pretty sorry ass team...
Now THAT is freakin' hialrious!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!
Geoffrey Strand

North Hollywood, CA

#14085 Oct 9, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>

then comes me a Bruin that blows the trOJans !!!
Robbie please say it aint so! I thought I was the one and only, and with our well hung rivals..Boo hoo!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#14086 Oct 9, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
.,.then comes a Bruin that blows the trOJans out of the water with FACTS, and links (as usual)...
Still waiting for that link about a certain someone being convicted for the CRIME of murder.

Don't say "as usual", when you seldom provide links. You usually just provide bs, as your dearly departed buddy did.

You must be high again. LOL!!

#14087 Oct 9, 2012
Geoffrey Strand wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Roberto I love it when you speak so manly in defending our Bruins! The weekend we spent in Vegas was memorable:)..Thank you for defending my honor when another man was putting the move on me. I can't wait til my suspension is over, I never told anyone that we did it in the golf cart,(MBD said it would hurt), that would lead to permanent suspension...Go Bruins!
Damn, former Fight On, you really did jumpe off the USC bandwagon, you even know of Geoff Strand getting suspended??? I just barely found out two days ago from a Facebook friend, just the fact you even know who Geoff Strand is, makes me wonder about not only where your allegiance truly is, but also about your sexuality, be proud and gay...buddy, I'm sure you're happier since you came out of the closet.

#14088 Oct 9, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for that link about a certain someone being convicted for the CRIME of murder.
Don't say "as usual", when you seldom provide links. You usually just provide bs, as your dearly departed buddy did.
You must be high again. LOL!!
That's a different topic altogether, and besides I already posted the link in which your gay fantasy man was found "responsible for the murders" you are just not willing to accept it as "fact" so case is closed YOU WIN and I LOSE, there is that better?? I just admitted that O.J. Simpson NEVER killed those two people, he poor guy was framed!!! there, I said...let me say it again, O.J. SIMPSON IS INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES, even on the civil suit, they were full of crap, THE JUICE DID NOT DO IT!!! I sure hope we never touch this topic again LMAO...anyhoo, let's get back to the current topic...USC SUCKS!!! my links support my statement...your team is NOT as good as you think...yes Cal sucked against you, yet the still had you on the ropes in the 4th quarter, and they should have beaten Ohio State, we just played horrible, our inexperience showed...fact is we have 4 wins and your "greatest team ever assembled" has 4 wins - now, THAT is HILARIOUS!!!
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14089 Oct 10, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
...your team is NOT as good as you think...yes Cal sucked against you, yet the still had you on the ropes in the 4th quarter, and they should have beaten Ohio State, we just played horrible, our inexperience showed...fact is we have 4 wins and your "greatest team ever assembled" has 4 wins - now, THAT is HILARIOUS!!!
On the ropes? Bottom line is, we beat Cal! A team you said was a sorry ass team. Then what did that sorry ass team do? Completey whoop the Bruins' asses!!

You have TWO losses. We have ONE. So, you keep thinking they are on par with the Trojans. You're the only person in So Cal who believes that! Even Chris Foster, biggest Bruin fan on the Times' staff knows it isn't so.

You're really dumb enough to think individual stats support it. Too dumb to know that in football, wins & losses are what matter.
As for my Trojans not being as good as I think, that's funny. I said from the beginning, 11-1, possibly 10-2. The latter of those two is probably going to be right on. Even if we end up 9-3, that'll still be better than a Bruin team that will be 8-4, possibly 7-5 and that will be without having to play the Huskies or the Ducks!!

You are as clueless as ever. But hey, I might be grasping at things, too, if I were a Bruin fan.

USC - 1 loss
UCLA - 2 losses (yeah, that's the same! ROTFLMAO!!)
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14090 Oct 10, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
...I already posted the link in which your gay fantasy man was found "responsible for the murders" you are just not willing to accept it as "fact"...
A civil case is all about money. It has nothing to do with a CRIME. It's an end around double jeopardy.

It's amazing you don't get that. But as you said, we'll leave at that. You don't understand the differences, especially the much lower standard of guilt in civil cases.

Seeing how you've given in, say it with me now, "FREE OJ!!"

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#14091 Oct 10, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
On the ropes? Bottom line is, we beat Cal! A team you said was a sorry ass team. Then what did that sorry ass team do? Completey whoop the Bruins' asses!!
You have TWO losses. We have ONE. So, you keep thinking they are on par with the Trojans. You're the only person in So Cal who believes that! Even Chris Foster, biggest Bruin fan on the Times' staff knows it isn't so.
Even Mister Bruin myself knows what you are saying :(

I just wish you wouldn't bring it up in our faces so much. We Bruins have been suffering though this for a long time you know :(

West Hollywood, CA

#14092 Oct 10, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, former Fight On, you really did jumpe off the USC bandwagon, you even know of Geoff Strand getting suspended??? I just barely found out two days ago from a Facebook friend, just the fact you even know who Geoff Strand is, makes me wonder about not only where your allegiance truly is,
Oh my, what happened to our amigo Geoff :/
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>makes me wonder about not only where your allegiance truly is, but also about your sexuality, be proud and gay...buddy, I'm sure you're happier since you came out of the closet.
From what you are thinking and on your mind here Lifer, sounds like we can get him to our Bruin hot tub party, don't you think :)
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14093 Oct 10, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Even Mister Bruin myself knows what you are saying :(
I just wish you wouldn't bring it up in our faces so much. We Bruins have been suffering though this for a long time you know :(
Sorry, PPP. I wouldn't bring it up, if there weren't a fool who every year about this time tries to say UCLA is on par with USC. Then by the end of the season, where do they end up? With 2-4 wins less than USC does.

They get trampled by a team we beat and he claimed was a sorry ass team. Yet, we're about the same! CLASSIC!!

They have 2 losses, we have 1, yet they're the same! LOL!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#14094 Oct 10, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>

Even after a horrific game, Brett Hundley is the #9 passer in the nation
Lifer love the Bruin enthusiasm, but be careful what you put out there so the Trojans don't come back and bite our powder blue assses :/

Brett may have passed for a lot of yards but he is not the number 8 "rated" quarterback, he is actually number 45 :(

But not to worry, he still looks really cute in those tight football pants ;)
Trojan

Downey, CA

#14095 Oct 10, 2012
Now, now, Pete.

In BFL's feeble mind, the number of passing yards is more important than a QB's rating. He wants to ignore the FACT that Barkley is 29, while Hundley is 45.

Me? I don't really care about stats. But I know we have one loss and they have two. LOL!!!
Bruin For Life

Mechanicsville, VA

#14096 Oct 10, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really dumb enough to think individual stats support it. Too dumb to know that in football, wins & losses are what matter.
As for my Trojans not being as good as I think, that's funny. I said from the beginning, 11-1, possibly 10-2. The latter of those two is probably going to be right on. Even if we end up 9-3, that'll still be better than a Bruin team that will be 8-4, possibly 7-5 and that will be without having to play the Huskies or the Ducks!!
You are as clueless as ever. But hey, I might be grasping at things, too, if I were a Bruin fan.
USC - 1 loss
UCLA - 2 losses (yeah, that's the same! ROTFLMAO!!)
Who has USC beaten?? Syracuse; Hawaii (gave up 69 points to Nevada, lost to BYU 47-0, and 52-7 to SDSU); and Cal --- USC has no quality wins, we beat Nebraska, and our only other loss was to Oregon State whom I'm pretty sure would smash USC this year if they played. As for being on par with the condoms, I go by stats, and it's obvious your teams is way OVER RATED largely in part because the voters are going by past performances years ago, NOT current. Barkley is a joke, and YOU are a joke. ROFLMFAO
Bruin For Life

Mechanicsville, VA

#14097 Oct 10, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Now, now, Pete.
In BFL's feeble mind, the number of passing yards is more important than a QB's rating. He wants to ignore the FACT that Barkley is 29, while Hundley is 45.
Me? I don't really care about stats. But I know we have one loss and they have two. LOL!!!
That is correct, but all it takes is one bad game By slow and FATkly and you rating will swing the other way AGAIN. more passing yards, by Hundley (((BOOM))) numbers don't like idiot!! Franklin more yards rushing than the entire SUCk team (((BOOM))) numbers don't like moron. ROTFLMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 16 hr Go Blue Forever 75
News Teen football star shot by alleged gang members (Mar '08) 17 hr Cobra 158
News Osei tabbed to lead Elk Grove's football program Jan 14 clintwynn 1
News Cleveland Browns Mock Draft Jan 10 Weekend at Bernies 3
News Clemson vs Ohio State: NFL Draft Prospects to W... Jan 1 felixArroyo 1
News The good, bad and weird of the NFL season Dec 29 Kasick of Pancakes 3
News Watauga County has mini-football reunion at Shr... Dec 22 Dennis L Guthrie 1
More from around the web