UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#14014 Oct 5, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well I finally did it. Just got back this morning from Salt Lake City. The CT road curse is over!
How wives did you bring back with you?

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#14015 Oct 5, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
How wives did you bring back with you?
OMG, I was almost ready to convert. LOL - Say what you will about L.A. and the glamorous chicks, but probably 8 out of every 10 girls in Utah are KNOCKOUTS! I dig it too that they are very down to earth and look wholesome, NOT manufactured! Another thing that was nice was taking off at 8:35 this morning and arriving in L.A. at 9:10. Short flights back into an earlier time zone is the only way to go! HaHa

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#14016 Oct 5, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
How wives did you bring back with you?
So can you have more than one husband in Utah?

Bruin inquiring minds what to know ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#14017 Oct 5, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been back on your heels after the 1st 4 minutes.
Sounds to me like you are talking about a receiving an especially memorable "favor" ;)

Go Bruins, ready to cumm into town and get a job done again!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#14018 Oct 5, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How did you manage to squeeze those in between your Obama and Norm Chow hobnobbing functions...
You mean Miss Wolfie actually has lunch with the President? Is that even possible :/

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#14019 Oct 5, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Miss Wolfie actually has lunch with the President? Is that even possible :/
A few things you will find in this hags arsenal are:

*Arrogant Know-It-Alling
*Fantasy Namedropping
*Fictitious Hobnobbing
*Been-Everywhere Claiming
*Excessive “HON”ing
*Irritated Husband Alienating
*Indigenous Island Mongering
*Mainland U.S. Bashing
*Racial Player Selecting
*Jealous Trojan Hating

And I am sure there are plenty more that no one around here cares to know or HEAR about... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Los Angeles, CA

#14020 Oct 5, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey at least I have the balls to make predictions because the Trojans are good at backing it up! We are 4-1 after the Utah game so I am happy where USC is at right now. You wont be saying that for your (B)ruins very soon, maybe even starting tomorrow... HaHa
Had a scare last night?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Los Angeles, CA

#14021 Oct 5, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Miss Wolfie actually has lunch with the President? Is that even possible :/
Hon we went to Punahou School. Have known him since he was in 5th grade. Get your head out of your ass!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Los Angeles, CA

#14022 Oct 5, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>A few things you will find in this hags arsenal are:
*Arrogant Know-It-Alling
*Fantasy Namedropping
*Fictitious Hobnobbing
*Been-Everywhere Claiming
*Excessive “HON”ing
*Irritated Husband Alienating
*Indigenous Island Mongering
*Mainland U.S. Bashing
*Racial Player Selecting
*Jealous Trojan Hating

And I am sure there are plenty more that no one around here cares to know or HEAR about... HaHa
I feel flattered you THINK you know so much about me. Thanks HON. BTW I am not just from the islands. Heard of the Moultons from Laguna? Yah get it!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#14023 Oct 6, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon we went to Punahou School. Have known him since he was in 5th grade. Get your head out of your ass!
Pease Miss Wolfie, you are sounding like those nasty Trojans when you talk as such :/

I am not very diverse in politics and stuff like that. Now ask me about different colors of nail polish ;)

Go Bruins!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#14024 Oct 6, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a scare last night
What did you look in the mirror? HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#14025 Oct 6, 2012
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel flattered you THINK you know so much about me. Thanks HON. BTW I am not just from the islands. Heard of the Moultons from Laguna? Yah get it!
Whats to know? You have whored around your opinions on this site enuff for the rest of us to know bullshyt when we hear it! HaHa
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#14026 Oct 6, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>What did you look in the mirror? HaHa
POST OF THE WEEK!! LOL!!!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#14027 Oct 6, 2012
Another trip back to reality for the Bruins.

I wonder how many UCLA shirts I'll see tomorrow. LOL!!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#14028 Oct 6, 2012
43-17?! Can you say COMPLETE ASS WHOOPING?!

But hey, this year is gonna be different! LOL!!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 38 - Clown College 20

#14029 Oct 6, 2012
"Ww are who we thought we weren't!!" F it...no excuses here...same players, same team...different results...we need to some soul searching...some seniors need to be benched and make room for freshmen...in order to make an omelette we need to break multiple eggs...LET'S DO THIS!!!!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 38 - Clown College 20

#14030 Oct 6, 2012
Highlight of the night...I got escorted out of a Vegas casino for dumping a beer on some obnoxious Bruin hater sitting behind me at the Four Fremont Casino Sports book.....probably a trOJan...true story, and yes I'm proud...the p***y did nothing...and what bitch?!?!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#14031 Oct 6, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Another trip back to reality for the Bruins.
I wonder how many UCLA shirts I'll see tomorrow. LOL!!
And our hot tub party went so well, I thought we Bruins would play better :(

Six turnovers and not even one of them was apple :(

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#14032 Oct 6, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
"Ww are who we thought we weren't!!" F it...no excuses here...same players, same team...different results...we need to some soul searching...some seniors need to be benched and make room for freshmen...in order to make an omelette we need to break multiple eggs...LET'S DO THIS!!!!
Lifer, time to take down that number 1 offense and Hundley number 7 passer stuff :(

With all those penalties I wasn't sure if it was Coach Ricky or Coach Jimmy running the team out there :(

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#14033 Oct 7, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Another trip back to reality for the Bruins.
I wonder how many UCLA shirts I'll see tomorrow. LOL!!
so glad I don't have the Pac 12 Network, Looks like Cal woke up, and BH had 4 Ints?
Did see Geno Smith play another great game beating the #11 team, guess that answers the naysayers about playing against a good team. HeS got to be the Heisman front runner right now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 1,565
2 Ex-UNC Athletes Sue School, NCAA Over Academi... Jan 22 R Garlock 1
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Jan 20 Chosen Traveler 49,308
Alabama Crimson Tide wide receiver Amari Cooper Jan 18 Bubba Buckeye 3
The Moment That Really Ended the Dallas Cowboys... Jan 15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Penn State Trustees Say NCAA Settlement May Be ... Jan 13 hello 2
Oregon vs. Ohio State: TV Info and Odds for Col... Jan 7 cw4pappy 2
More from around the web