UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34821 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13546 Sep 7, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Banned again Rob? see your posting "outside" the Topix registered names.
Naaah, dude I'm sorry, but I'm still here.:(

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13547 Sep 7, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jones now realizes he made the wrong choice.
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/ncf/story/_/id...
Who can blame him for wanting to transfer, 80 carries in 3 years? I was really surprised when he didn't transfer in the off season. Best of luck to Malcolm Jones.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13548 Sep 7, 2012
the Judge loves me...thank you Judge!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13549 Sep 7, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!
BNuahahahaha, what you really meant was "We pay our players because we want to win"

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13550 Sep 7, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I could have told Jones where to go to be productive! The Cardinal and Gold baby!!! But I will admit that Franklin has been pretty solid despite defenses being able to key on him because the (B)ruin QBs have been so inept year after year... HaHa
That's a double compliment!! despite the QBs being so inept the past three years, Franklin still got his yards with the defense knowing he was going to get the ball.
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#13551 Sep 7, 2012
We Bruins are ashamed and embarrassed to have crude and fairweather fans like "Bruin For Life" and "Bruin Nation"..We apologize to all college football fans for their behavior...Real Bruin fans are not like those two....Beat The Huskers 24-17....Go Bruins!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13552 Sep 7, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a close call, but FO is still the top troll on Topix
Before I let my fingers do the talking on the keyboard, I will ask you what you meant by this.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13553 Sep 7, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>do you see me respond to "fight on" posts? no I don't why? cuz I think he's an idiot and a waste of my time and energy...you on the other hand, well, you call me an idiot, yet you keep replying to every single one of my posts, so who's the real idiot here? YOU are, sweetheart.
You.

Nobody posts all of the hate you do as a game or as bait. You're only proving more what of an idiot you are, in TRYING to make that claim.

You're a little bitch who likes to cry about anything USC.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13554 Sep 7, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Before I let my fingers do the talking on the keyboard, I will ask you what you meant by this.
Since you're too freakin' stupid to figure it out, he's trying to say that he thinks you're only slightest less of an ass as Fight On. Hope I used small enough words for you, since you're obviously a little slow. OK, a LOT slow. LOL!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#13555 Sep 7, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Before I let my fingers do the talking on the keyboard, I will ask you what you meant by this.
Your not the troll that fight_on is, while I might not always agree with you, your NOT even close to being the P.O.S. that fight on is. his PPPete, Bruin fan and other alter ego's are troll arseholes, you might get "passionate" but NOT EVEN CLOSE TO the jerkoff that fight_on is. Thanks for asking before just going off.
GO BRUINS, beat Them farmboys.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13556 Sep 7, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> BNuahahahaha, what you really meant was "We pay our players because we want to win"
Nope. It was that POS cheater John Wooden who did that. LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13557 Sep 7, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not the troll that fight_on is, while I might not always agree with you, your NOT even close to being the P.O.S. that fight on is. his PPPete, Bruin fan and other alter ego's are troll arseholes, you might get "passionate" but NOT EVEN CLOSE TO the jerkoff that fight_on is. Thanks for asking before just going off.
GO BRUINS, beat Them farmboys.
Please, BN! They are exactly the same. Your bias is showing, in trying to claim they aren't.

At least I can be honest about FO.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13558 Sep 7, 2012
And BTW, BN...complete bulshit is not "passion".
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#13559 Sep 7, 2012
Pete_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Snookum's "our Vanentines weekend love nest" was the bomb.
Where ever did you find the B&B by the hot springs?
memories I'll never forget.
for You Snookie.
XOXOX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IwE7H4p1WhsXX
I say "Bruin Nation" ole boy, good luck to your Serra Cavaliers tonight.Remember to keep low profile as your fetish for young men still gets the best of you, no trench coat flashing tonight ole boy ...Beat Nebraska...Go Bruins!
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#13560 Sep 7, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not the troll that fight_on is, while I might not always agree with you, your NOT even close to being the P.O.S. that fight on is. his PPPete, Bruin fan and other alter ego's are troll arseholes, you might get "passionate" but NOT EVEN CLOSE TO the jerkoff that fight_on is. Thanks for asking before just going off.
GO BRUINS, beat Them farmboys.
Too late ole boy, you already called and decided that fellow Bruin, "Bruin For Life" is a troll with your opening line:"Your not the troll that fight_on is".....He's either a lesser Troll or a greater Troll, yet according to you "Bruin For Life" is indeed a troll.... Oh the horror of the hatred in our Bruin family...Go Bruins!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13561 Sep 7, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You.
Nobody posts all of the hate you do as a game or as bait. You're only proving more what of an idiot you are, in TRYING to make that claim.
You're a little bitch who likes to cry about anything USC.
hehehehe okay, if you say so Mr. Trojan.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13562 Sep 7, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're too freakin' stupid to figure it out, he's trying to say that he thinks you're only slightest less of an ass as Fight On. Hope I used small enough words for you, since you're obviously a little slow. OK, a LOT slow. LOL!!
hehehehe you are funny Trojan...the reason I was confused, is in my reply to CPEM I thought I posted in a very mature and respectful manner, so I don't get his personall attack on me...but, oh well, you can't please the whole world, right? And thanks for interpreting Bruin Nation's post, what would I do without you. lol

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13563 Sep 7, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not the troll that fight_on is, while I might not always agree with you, your NOT even close to being the P.O.S. that fight on is. his PPPete, Bruin fan and other alter ego's are troll arseholes, you might get "passionate" but NOT EVEN CLOSE TO the jerkoff that fight_on is. Thanks for asking before just going off.
GO BRUINS, beat Them farmboys.
No problem Bruin Nation, hopefully we can make peace one of these days, I sure don't enjoy fighting with a fellow Bruin...in fact I don't like to fight period...and I'm gonna use the cop out "he started it" stuff, but seriously speaking, some people take this stuff too serious man.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13564 Sep 7, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It was that POS cheater John Wooden who did that. LOL!!
see? there you again Trojan...insuting one of the greatest humans that ever walked the earth...you can insult anyone you want, but when you start with JW, you're really declaring war, but I'm in such a good mood thinking about all the fun I'm gonna have tomorrow tailgating that I'm gonna give you a pass on this blaspheous post of yours.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13565 Sep 7, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, BN! They are exactly the same. Your bias is showing, in trying to claim they aren't.
At least I can be honest about FO.
Second pass has just been issued to you mister!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ESPN College Football Rankings Nov 12 Tony 1
ask any 'big money player' for a team to succee... Nov 5 i guess 1
News Clean slate: Browns' Gordon reinstated by NFL o... Nov 2 Getting Farts 2
News Millard eager for rematch with Bucs (Oct '10) Oct 27 IsPhartz 3
News The recruitment of Case Keenum: How the Vikings... Oct '17 SFB Field Phart 3
News Comment on This Story Oct '17 Snorkle FARTS 5
News State of the Irish program (Feb '11) Oct '17 ROFLMAO PHART 10
More from around the web