UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#10028 Dec 26, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA champions of the south...what is it that you don't get Trojan?
"A poor excuse for picking a conferences pocket every 25th of December." Sorry, had to throw that Holiday tidbit in there.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#10029 Dec 27, 2011
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you had a great holiday!
did and golf today (My Birthday) and Flemings Steak House for dinner for a Big Ol Ribeye.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#10030 Dec 27, 2011
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
did and golf today (My Birthday) and Flemings Steak House for dinner for a Big Ol Ribeye.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!! ENJOY THAT GOOD STEAK...

yo

“Live, Love, Laugh, & PLAY!!!”

Since: Mar 09

Winnipeg, Canada

#10031 Dec 27, 2011
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy B-day handsome!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#10032 Dec 27, 2011
Dinnwiddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy B-day handsome!
who ever is judging all of us on this thread is a turd...

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#10033 Dec 27, 2011
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BN, How good is this dude supposed to be?

"Oaks Christian star cornerback/running back Ishmael Adams commits to UCLA"

BTW, Happy Birthday. Must have sucked as a kid having it so close to XMAS.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#10034 Dec 27, 2011
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. Mazel on your birthday. May you be blessed with many, many more! How was golf?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#10035 Dec 27, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>who ever is judging all of us on this thread is a turd...
Ha ha Clown.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#10036 Dec 27, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>BN, How good is this dude supposed to be?
I know you didn't ask me, but I will answer. He was committed to Cal, but when Mora became the coach and he hired Martin, as one of the assistants, he immediately began to consider UCLA again. Another recruit Marcus Rios, worked on him over the weekend at the Cal State game in Fresno and Rios sold the dream to Adams, and Rios as we speak is at the Offense Defense All-Star in Dallas and he said he will be doing more recruiting...Ellis McCarthy, and Jordan Simmons will be there, so don't be surprised if one of those two or both huge commits choose the Bruins as well.

http://www.whittierdailynews.com/ucla/ci_1962...

#10037 Dec 27, 2011
I know I already wish you a Happy Birthday on FB, but happy Birthday again, Bruin Nation!!

#10038 Dec 27, 2011
New UCLA commit Ishmael Adams Highlights from his junior year.

Westwood

#10039 Dec 27, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>BN, How good is this dude supposed to be?
You know it, the same old line" I spent extra and combined your Christmas and Birthday gifts, Great tax deduction for my dad though.
Thanks Trojan, the Kids a stud, but we'll see Malcolm Jones was highly rated also

Westwood

#10040 Dec 27, 2011
OOPS Chosen Traveler, TOO MUCH SUN ON THE GOLF COURSE TODAY

Westwood

#10041 Dec 27, 2011
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. Mazel on your birthday. May you be blessed with many, many more! How was golf?
Its never a bad day on the course, played Harding at Griffith Park

#10042 Dec 27, 2011
Ishmael Adams epitomizes what a UCLA athlete is - student first, athlete second. UCLA got a good one here.

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/shows/scout...

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#10043 Dec 27, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I know you didn't ask me, but I will answer. He was committed to Cal, but when Mora became the coach and he hired Martin, as one of the assistants, he immediately began to consider UCLA again. Another recruit Marcus Rios, worked on him over the weekend at the Cal State game in Fresno and Rios sold the dream to Adams, and Rios as we speak is at the Offense Defense All-Star in Dallas and he said he will be doing more recruiting...Ellis McCarthy, and Jordan Simmons will be there, so don't be surprised if one of those two or both huge commits choose the Bruins as well.
http://www.whittierdailynews.com/ucla/ci_1962...
LOL Jim F'n Mora Jr?

Jim L. Mora to UCLA: Is the Ex-Falcons Coach the Worst CFB Hire of the Year?

What Milk Carton was that guy on?

He comes to Los Angeles after a brief stint as a (NFL analyst LOL) and head coaching jobs with the Atlanta Falcons and the Seattle Seahawks.

Some people think that this was a terrible hire for the university, which has been desperately trying to close the gap between in-city rival USC. But was it the worst hire of the college football season?

HELL YES

Failure in the NFL
Is that the best UCLA AD Dan Guerrero could do?

That is such a desperate hire, that speaks volumes that NO One of ANY value wants to coach CFB at UCLA FACT~!

UCLA would have been better off keeping Slick Rick another year IMO.

STOP WASTING MY TAX DOLLARS ON LOSER COACHES. UCLA is just as bad as the Federal Goverment.

At least hire someone with a pulse or potential.....what happened to the greatest thing since sliced bread on defense?

Where was Ex UCLA D-Coordinator D.Walker during the interview process?

Dan Guerrero has his head up his A$$

Just look at this POLL QUESTION from BRO dated December 8th 2010.

How bad do UCLA fans want 2 WIN?

"Do you think UCLA should hire a disgraced cheater such as Jim Tressel - facing possible show cause penalty from NCAA - in any capacity to coach or consult the Bruin football program??

HELL NO 215 votes 22%
Unsure 96 votes 10%
Yes 581 votes 60%
No 61 votes 6%

953 total votes

It must suck to be a fan of a school where basketball is the focus and ALWAYS will be!=)

“Live, Love, Laugh, & PLAY!!!”

Since: Mar 09

Winnipeg, Canada

#10044 Dec 27, 2011
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Jim F'n Mora Jr?
He comes to Los Angeles after a brief stint as a (NFL analyst LOL) and head coaching jobs with the Atlanta Falcons and the Seattle Seahawks.
Some people think that this was a terrible hire for the university, which has been desperately trying to close the gap between in-city rival USC. But was it the worst hire of the college football season?
HELL YES
Failure in the NFL
That is such a desperate hire, that speaks volumes that NO One of ANY value wants to coach CFB at UCLA FACT~!
STOP WASTING MY TAX DOLLARS ON LOSER COACHES. UCLA is just as bad as the Federal Goverment.
At least hire someone with a pulse or potential.....what happened to the greatest thing since sliced bread on defense?
"Do you think UCLA should hire a disgraced cheater such as Jim Tressel - facing possible show cause penalty from NCAA - in any capacity to coach or consult the Bruin football program??
HELL NO 215 votes 22%
Unsure 96 votes 10%
Yes 581 votes 60%
No 61 votes 6%
953 total votes
It must suck to be a fan of a school where basketball is the focus and ALWAYS will be!=)
Wow, do my eyes deceive me? Is that really you BJ? Hope you had a great Christmas hun, and all the best to you and yours in the new year babe!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#10045 Dec 27, 2011
Ahh, topix has been missing your Book long posts for a long time, LOL! Those are my concerns for UCLA, as well, because I'd really like to see them competitive.
Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Jim F'n Mora Jr?
HELL YES
Failure in the NFL
HELL NO 215 votes 22%
Unsure 96 votes 10%
Yes 581 votes 60%
No 61 votes 6%
953 total votes

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#10046 Dec 27, 2011
I almost thought, for a second, that it was the old days. Was half expecting an invite on IMVU to talk to you BJ, You, Artie, and CB. Ahh well, and how about that, I remembered not to use real names.
Dinnwiddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, do my eyes deceive me? Is that really you BJ? Hope you had a great Christmas hun, and all the best to you and yours in the new year babe!

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Somewhere in SoCal

#10047 Dec 27, 2011
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Ahh, topix has been missing your Book long posts for a long time, LOL! Those are my concerns for UCLA, as well, because I'd really like to see them competitive.<quoted text>
You mean my cut and pasting?=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 13 hr Go Blue Forever 1,377
College football rewind: Virginia Tech, USC exp... 21 hr PEE PEE PETE 4
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) 22 hr Chosen Traveler 49,282
What did the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets learn ... Sep 17 pdmorgs 1
So Kentucky came close to beating Florida Sep 16 FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Predicting Post-"Mon... Sep 16 Reggie McWTF 6
PSU paid price, deserves to be back Sep 15 Selfish Sandusky 7
•••
•••

NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••