Ex-Florida Gator basketball star Teddy Dupay charged with rape

Former University of Florida basketball player Teddy Dupay continues his fall from grace. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Lake Mary, FL

#65 Jul 11, 2008
Ridiculous wrote:
If he WORKED at UF he could be called an alumnus. With regard to educational institutions, an alumnus or alumna is someone who graduated. Otherwise you are speaking of employment or membership.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alumnu...
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving my statement...right there in the definition in the link you provided it states, "a graduate or former student of a specific school, college, or university"...please take note of "graduate OR former student". Thanks for playing.
Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#66 Jul 11, 2008
Hey Teddy! You forgot Dupay. If you don't Pay they Du you.
Mike

Palm Coast, FL

#67 Jul 11, 2008
Lenny wrote:
Big...BIG..difference. Open container and having pot are not on the same level as rape. Also, I'm willing to bet that you have at least once in your life had an open container somewhere you shouldn't have had.
BOB

Spring Hill, FL

#68 Jul 11, 2008
Ridiculous wrote:
He isn't an alumni of UF. He didn't graduate. He left prior to his senior year because he was accused of gambling on sports.
<quoted text>
He went back and got his degree, I was there when he did. you retards are as dumb as the media

Since: Apr 07

Winter Park, FL

#69 Jul 11, 2008
If the condom doesn't fit, you must acquit.
FMNative

Kissimmee, FL

#70 Jul 11, 2008
I played baseball and basketball with/against Teddy from grade school up through high school... he was an outstanding HS ball player, but terribly arrogant and brash. Generally a real jerk.... can't say I saw this coming, but I can't say I'm surprised either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Gators Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Classless Fans (Jan '14) Jan '14 Los Angeles Fan o... 1
Tim Tebow tells Gators he's not recruiting for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Suburban Meyer 2
David Jones: Driskel has Gators fans thinking '... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Florida Swamper 2
Gator Lee Humphrey is awaiting his shot (May '07) Dec '10 BUCKEYE AND NOLE 16
Magic notes: Before rematch, ex-Gator Horford t... (Jan '09) Jan '09 willie 1
Kindred kidney bonds Gator women's basketball team (Oct '08) Oct '08 Jennifer Harris 1
Billy Donovan finally signs $21M contract with ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 LatinJag 1
•••
•••

Florida Gators Women's Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••