Not as easy for UF's other guys

Not as easy for UF's other guys

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 30, 2007, titled Not as easy for UF's other guys. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

LAKE BUENA VISTA There were no byes for the championship point guard and the championship afterthought.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Klato

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 May 31, 2007
I hope Noah can afford a good barber soon.
Chris

Powder Springs, GA

#2 May 31, 2007
Chris Richard can play. Just ask Greg Oden who wondered out loud after the championship game if Richard played on the UF football team.
Gator Juggernaut

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 May 31, 2007
Green would look great in a Heat uniform!!! Point guard is a position of need---and Green has proven that he can play at a very high level when the chips are down.
Taurean a Steal

Gainesville, FL

#4 Jun 5, 2007
Taurean's super-under rated. If more NBA teams focused on floor management and teamwork rather than focusing on the one superstar(Kobe, Shaq, Yao, etc) I would watch NBA. NCAA BB doesn't have talent concentrated to that extreme and teamwork efforts like the Gators was a proven winning formula (not one but TWO in a row). He's a steal as a sleeper in the 2nd round. Possible late 1st if he impressed them enough @ the camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Gators Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida booster clears Antonio Callaway of sexu... Aug 17 vulcanalex 1
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps (Oct '14) Oct '14 jambycatherine 1
Classless Fans (Jan '14) Jan '14 Los Angeles Fan o... 1
News Tim Tebow tells Gators he's not recruiting for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Suburban Meyer 2
News David Jones: Driskel has Gators fans thinking '... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Florida Swamper 2
News Gator Lee Humphrey is awaiting his shot (May '07) Dec '10 BUCKEYE AND NOLE 16
News Magic notes: Before rematch, ex-Gator Horford t... (Jan '09) Jan '09 willie 1
More from around the web