Buckeye Fans Suffer; Gator Fans Rejoice

Full story: Newsday

The Gators broke the hearts of Buckeye fans once again. Just three months after the University of Florida trounced a heavily favored Ohio State squad in college football's national championship game, the Gators ...

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 84 of84
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2007

Who honestly talks like that? That is the geekiest sounding come back i've heard in my life. Go program a nintendo! I know it's 8 bit and a bit of a stretch but eventually you'll get it!!! You are the little train that could.
Mini Me wrote:
<quoted text>Its obvious to me you're not as educated as I.
Mini Me

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2007

Matt from Columbus wrote:
Who honestly talks like that? That is the geekiest sounding come back i've heard in my life. Go program a nintendo! I know it's 8 bit and a bit of a stretch but eventually you'll get it!!! You are the little train that could.
<quoted text>
Well you just showed your ignorance didn't you. I was right all along. You are a dumbass.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2007

My nice hefty paycheck smiles at your comment all the way to the bank lol. You are the one who named yourself after a stupid Austin Powers character. By the way calling someone a "dumbass" speaks well for your intelligence doesn't it. Keep trying!

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2007

Matt!! Get em boy! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 84 of84
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Florida Gators Women's Basketball Discussions

Search the Florida Gators Women's Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Classless Fans Jan '14 Los Angeles Fan of WBB 1
Tim Tebow tells Gators he's not recruiting for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Suburban Meyer 2
David Jones: Driskel has Gators fans thinking '... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Florida Swamper 2
Gator Lee Humphrey is awaiting his shot (May '07) Dec '10 BUCKEYE AND NOLE 16
Magic notes: Before rematch, ex-Gator Horford t... (Jan '09) Jan '09 willie 1
Kindred kidney bonds Gator women's basketball team (Oct '08) Oct '08 Jennifer Harris 1
Billy Donovan finally signs $21M contract with ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 LatinJag 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••