Magic, Kings might offer job to ex-He...

Magic, Kings might offer job to ex-Heat coach Van Gundy

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Magic, Kings might offer job to ex-Heat coach Van Gundy. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Five days ago, former Heat coach Stan Van Gundy was joking about spending the season coaching YMCA basketball.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Kuljit Toor

Fair Oaks, CA

#1 Jun 5, 2007
I hope whoever the kings find as a new headcoach they keep him because when teams keep on getting new coaches that means that the team has to restart if it wants to be good again
xad2say

Philippines

#2 Jun 5, 2007
if mr van gundy has to choose a head coaching job, i prefer him to be the next coach of the magics. orlando magic is a very promising team, very young team except for veteran guard grant hill. being a head coach of a magic team means no presure but full of excitment and lots of suprises. hope the magic can lure mr van gundy on their fold. good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Gators Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps (Oct '14) Oct '14 jambycatherine 1
Classless Fans (Jan '14) Jan '14 Los Angeles Fan o... 1
News Tim Tebow tells Gators he's not recruiting for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Suburban Meyer 2
News David Jones: Driskel has Gators fans thinking '... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Florida Swamper 2
News Gator Lee Humphrey is awaiting his shot (May '07) Dec '10 BUCKEYE AND NOLE 16
News Magic notes: Before rematch, ex-Gator Horford t... (Jan '09) Jan '09 willie 1
News Kindred kidney bonds Gator women's basketball team (Oct '08) Oct '08 Jennifer Harris 1
More from around the web