Gators top Buckeyes for historic repeat

Gators top Buckeyes for historic repeat

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 2, 2007, titled Gators top Buckeyes for historic repeat. In it, Newsday reports that:

A long, tough season ended with a Gator chomp again. Mission accomplished for Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HShoopsfan

Colnbrook, UK

#1 Apr 3, 2007
Noah should have went to the league last year, when he would have been a high lottery pick. Last night he got exposed as being weak, and only able to score from inside on smaller guys. He ran into an NBA calliber player last night, and got SHUT DOWN! A complete NON FACTOR
HShoopsfan

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Jun 21, 2007
I'm a tool.

“Get ready for this SEC”

Since: May 07

Lafayette

#3 Jun 21, 2007
Wow, nobody seems to want to reply to you. Well, I will because I feel sorry for you. Noah got exposed. OK dude I guess I understand why no one wants to waste thier time with you.

There, you've just been exposed

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 25, 2007
Congrats to Florida again but don't think for one second that the 3 inside men for Florida contributed anything. Plus Noah watched most of that game on the bench. SO yeah he did get exposed it was the rest of the team that showed it's talent not that moron Noah.
Rusdawg wrote:
Wow, nobody seems to want to reply to you. Well, I will because I feel sorry for you. Noah got exposed. OK dude I guess I understand why no one wants to waste thier time with you.
There, you've just been exposed

“Get ready for this SEC”

Since: May 07

Lafayette

#5 Jun 26, 2007
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Congrats to Florida again but don't think for one second that the 3 inside men for Florida contributed anything. Plus Noah watched most of that game on the bench. SO yeah he did get exposed it was the rest of the team that showed it's talent not that moron Noah.
<quoted text>
Matt, I really felt bad when I heard that gorilla looking center from Slowhio State had such a bad workout. He is sure turning out to be a huge pu$$y IMO. I feel that the way my Gators manhandled him is just an example of how he will get manhandled in the NBA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Gators Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida booster clears Antonio Callaway of sexu... (Aug '16) Aug '16 vulcanalex 1
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps (Oct '14) Oct '14 jambycatherine 1
Classless Fans (Jan '14) Jan '14 Los Angeles Fan o... 1
News Tim Tebow tells Gators he's not recruiting for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Suburban Meyer 2
News David Jones: Driskel has Gators fans thinking '... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Florida Swamper 2
News Gator Lee Humphrey is awaiting his shot (May '07) Dec '10 BUCKEYE AND NOLE 16
News Magic notes: Before rematch, ex-Gator Horford t... (Jan '09) Jan '09 willie 1
More from around the web