Orlando Magic-Billy Donovan settlement not exactly cut and dried

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Billy Donovan's about-face on coaching the Orlando Magic has had ramifications for many people beyond himself.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2007
MagicRed4U

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2007

Lets move on !!! Donovan was not believable anyway..noone thought he would leave the Swamp (which is where he belongs with the other "Thing") What a waste of time. We need to concentrate on getting another Coach before the Magic loses all credibility.
Move on...Move on.
RDB

Perry, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2007

What ever happened to keeping your word, and good ol' honest people. Oh i forgot they dont breed those types in New Jersey....
willy

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2007

He's actually from Long Island (that's in the State of New York by the way), but to an ignorant redneck I guess it is all the same.
Joey

Olla, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2007

Not only should he banned from the NBA, if he did come back any team that signs Donovan should be required to pay the Magic restitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Florida Gators Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Classless Fans (Jan '14) Jan '14 Los Angeles Fan o... 1
Tim Tebow tells Gators he's not recruiting for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Suburban Meyer 2
David Jones: Driskel has Gators fans thinking '... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Florida Swamper 2
Gator Lee Humphrey is awaiting his shot (May '07) Dec '10 BUCKEYE AND NOLE 16
Magic notes: Before rematch, ex-Gator Horford t... (Jan '09) Jan '09 willie 1
Kindred kidney bonds Gator women's basketball team (Oct '08) Oct '08 Jennifer Harris 1
Billy Donovan finally signs $21M contract with ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 LatinJag 1

Search the Florida Gators Women's Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••