Orlando Magic to announce contract se...

Orlando Magic to announce contract settlement with Billy Donovan

There are 263 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 6, 2007, titled Orlando Magic to announce contract settlement with Billy Donovan. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Billy Donovan's about-face on coaching the Orlando Magic has had ramifications for many people beyond himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
ladygator32622

Gainesville, FL

#273 Jun 8, 2007
TexGator,

If you want to join a great group of GATOR fans check out mudlizard.com . They are a great group of men and women and an enjoyable board to be on!

GO GATORS !!!!!!!!!!
LDS

Moss Point, MS

#274 Jun 8, 2007
Gloom and Doom wrote:
Can't go pro for 5 years. Fair penalty. If I was the UF, I wouldn't want him back.
Not want him back? You kidding, right????
truth-teller

Eight Mile, AL

#275 Jun 16, 2007
Orlando Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your daughter? 2?
We have 7 titles, idiot.
Billy will never dgain the complete trust of another recruit. In just one month on the job, Gillespie has taken 2 All Americans, Legion and Patterson, while you got fuuture recruiting violation Jai Lucas.
Yep my daughter is 2. UK is a tired old basketball program just like Alabama in football. UF is the best in the SEC now. We have played for the title 3 times (winning twice) since UK has been there. The ride was fun, but now you can go on womdering how it happened while UF keeps kicking UK booty. 7 in a row..... How does that taste!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Gators Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida booster clears Antonio Callaway of sexu... (Aug '16) Aug '16 vulcanalex 1
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps (Oct '14) Oct '14 jambycatherine 1
Classless Fans (Jan '14) Jan '14 Los Angeles Fan o... 1
News Tim Tebow tells Gators he's not recruiting for ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Suburban Meyer 2
News David Jones: Driskel has Gators fans thinking '... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Florida Swamper 2
News Gator Lee Humphrey is awaiting his shot (May '07) Dec '10 BUCKEYE AND NOLE 16
News Magic notes: Before rematch, ex-Gator Horford t... (Jan '09) Jan '09 willie 1
More from around the web