When it comes to FSU, excuses are for...

When it comes to FSU, excuses are for losers

There are 6 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 9, 2007, titled When it comes to FSU, excuses are for losers. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

It may be the most baffling question in Florida State sports history. Was Lane Fenner inbounds? No, not that one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Jrock4fsu

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2007
You are exactly right...As an alumnus of FSU I say see ya later...and please take Mike Martin with you. Great season guy but can't get it done when it counts...
Mike

Ocala, FL

#2 Mar 10, 2007
F$u is the king of 'moral victories'. From one sport to the next. They are no closer than they were 5 years ago when they hired Hamilton to getting in the tournament.
CAA

Melbourne, FL

#3 Mar 10, 2007
Bianchi, the only loser is you. I seriously hope you get fired. Freaking jerk. www.firemikebianchi.com COMING SOON!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 07

Kathleen, GA

#4 Mar 10, 2007
Its a shame Al Thornton might not get a chance to showcase his talent on the big stage. Im still believing 50/50 they will get in the tourney.
GoNoles

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Mar 11, 2007
Face it, Hamilton needs to go. Five years is the cut line for any coach in a big-time program. Good gosh, the Gators fired Carolyn Peck, the womens BB coach at the five year mark cause she didn't cut it. They expect results, so should FSU.
t malloy

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2007
it looks like some fsu fans are blaming mike for their problems. that is something .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida State Seminoles Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Virginia Men's Basketball Stomps Florida State ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 UVA FAN 5
News Seminoles strong at critical running back position (Aug '11) Aug '11 BigDan 1
News Florida State must stop stonewalling (Aug '08) Oct '08 Julian Pittman 218
News Though FSU has extended Coach Leonard Hamilton'... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Suffering Miami Fan 6
News Seminoles extend Hamilton's contract (Nov '07) Nov '07 Stupid Decision 1
News Seminoles coach looking for better luck (May '07) May '07 BUCKEYE AND NOLE 1
News Stanford Hammers Idaho State 96-58 (Apr '07) Apr '07 nobody 2
More from around the web