Women's basketball: Connecticut sets ...

Women's basketball: Connecticut sets a new standard for dominance | BuckeyeXtra

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 22, 2010, titled Women's basketball: Connecticut sets a new standard for dominance | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Men's teams. Women's teams. No.89 belongs to Connecticut. It beats them all. The top-ranked Huskies women's basketball team topped the 88-game winning streak set by John Wooden's UCLA men's teams from 1971-74, beating No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

FOS

Astoria, NY

#1 Dec 22, 2010
OSU women are an average team with a mediocre coach. He wins against terrible teams and loses whenever it counts. Look at the OSU tournament record. Terrible. And that white girl Prahalis is psycho.
Be Real

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 22, 2010
FOS wrote:
OSU women are an average team with a mediocre coach. He wins against terrible teams and loses whenever it counts. Look at the OSU tournament record. Terrible. And that white girl Prahalis is psycho.
I don't know how you figure they are "average." Based on what standard? No, they're not UConn (who is?), but I'd say numerous consecutive Big Ten titles is pretty impressive. And how is the "white girl" (are you kidding me?) psycho? Yet another know-it-all with impossible expectations.
ray

Pickerington, OH

#3 Dec 22, 2010
I liken their competition to the Globetrotters competition. What a joke this streak(?) is.
laughing

Westerville, OH

#5 Dec 22, 2010
big east

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida State Seminoles NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seminoles fall on road to N.C. State (Feb '13) Feb '13 Truett Rumfelt 1
News Virginia Falls to FSU On Last Second Shot - NBC... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Epic Fail 2
News Gahanna graduate part of VCU run | The Columbus... (Mar '11) Mar '11 WHAT 9
News James leads Florida State to upset of Notre Dame (Mar '11) Mar '11 BigDan 2
News For fourth straight season, Hokies left wonderi... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Hoo Fan 1
News Fate's 'Trix' finally benefit Virginia Tech (Mar '11) Mar '11 Hokie Nokie 1
News Bracketology: Buckeyes can still be top overall... (Feb '11) Feb '11 BuckeyeBobby 3
More from around the web