Quite the Brawl in Miami

There are 5 comments on the The Associated Press story from Oct 18, 2006, titled Quite the Brawl in Miami . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Even by Miami's lofty standards, that was quite a brawl. Still, it might have been easier to write off the episode as another example of the tail wagging the dog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

BUCK WHEAT

Barnesville, OH

#1 Oct 20, 2006
WHEN YOU CODDLE AND RECRUIT THUGS THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. tHESE PLAYERS BELONG ON THE CORNER WITH THEIR FELLOW GANG WANNABES.tHE ONES WHO WERE STOMPING, SWINGING HELMENTS AND KICKING PEOPLE IN THE HEAD SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED BACK IN A NCAA GAME PERIOD. SCUM SCUM THUG GANG BANGERS.ONE GAME PENALTY FOR A BRAWL IS A JOKE AND A VERY BAD EXAMPLE. WHERE IS THE NCAA'S TESTICLES ?
swamprat

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Oct 20, 2006
BUCK WHEAT wrote:
WHEN YOU CODDLE AND RECRUIT THUGS THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. tHESE PLAYERS BELONG ON THE CORNER WITH THEIR FELLOW GANG WANNABES.tHE ONES WHO WERE STOMPING, SWINGING HELMENTS AND KICKING PEOPLE IN THE HEAD SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED BACK IN A NCAA GAME PERIOD. SCUM SCUM THUG GANG BANGERS.ONE GAME PENALTY FOR A BRAWL IS A JOKE AND A VERY BAD EXAMPLE. WHERE IS THE NCAA'S TESTICLES ?
Do you feel the same way about the "thugs" who got in a bench clearing brawl earlier in the day during the Holy Cross/Dartmouth game, or are you only interested in trashing people based on the way they look?
djones

Valdosta, GA

#3 May 17, 2007
i love you
BUCK WHEAT

Barnesville, OH

#4 Jun 3, 2007
swamprat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel the same way about the "thugs" who got in a bench clearing brawl earlier in the day during the Holy Cross/Dartmouth game, or are you only interested in trashing people based on the way they look?
. If swinging at each other YES. I could not see hoe they looked ,most kept their helment on, I'd like to see their GPA at THIS SO CALLED UNIVERSITY.

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#5 Jun 4, 2007
BUCK WHEAT wrote:
<quoted text>. If swinging at each other YES. I could not see hoe they looked ,most kept their helment on, I'd like to see their GPA at THIS SO CALLED UNIVERSITY.
They probably all have a negative GPA also LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida International Golden Panthers Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Golden Panthers down Owls (Jan '08) Jan '08 FAU 02 1
News Recruiting processmakes fortough choices (Feb '07) Feb '07 kevin 2
News 'Canes too big up front for Golden Panthers (Nov '06) Nov '06 Bryant 4
News Miami's Garcia moving across town (Oct '06) Oct '06 anne 5
More from around the web