4A state wrestling title matches set;...

4A state wrestling title matches set; four from PV and four from Belen lead charge for top two te...

There are 3 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Feb 19, 2011, titled 4A state wrestling title matches set; four from PV and four from Belen lead charge for top two te.... In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

The championship matches are set in Class 4A New Mexico wrestling. Piedra Vista currently holds a 31 point lead against Los Lunas with a team score of 175 after the semifinals and halfway through the consolation semifinals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Rosti

Florence, AL

#1 Feb 19, 2011
LMAO , New Mexico wrestlers couldn't make most teams from other state schools. What a joke i saw from this tournament. The view from a former wrestler from Tennessee
The DOC

Farmington, NM

#2 Feb 19, 2011
Rosti wrote:
LMAO , New Mexico wrestlers couldn't make most teams from other state schools. What a joke i saw from this tournament. The view from a former wrestler from Tennessee
That's funny right there. New Mexico has had some of the top wrestlers year in and year out recognized nationally. You need to stick to wrestling Billy Goats and worry about how you are going to replace those 12 teeth you've had missing for years.
Popz

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Feb 19, 2011
Rosti wrote:
Rosti you are a damn Flamer...actually you are, so grab those ankle biotch because
Piedra Vista just blew away the comp winning the 4A Championship with a score of 224!
2nd place Aztec with 161 team points/
4 teams from District 1 4A placed in the top 6!!!!! Fkn 4 Corners Rule!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida International Golden Panthers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 13 ejected after brawl (Oct '06) Nov '13 hurricane headed 16
News Cowboys Laughing Stock of the NFL Draft after t... (Apr '13) Jun '13 COACH ORWIN 60
News Predicting the NFL's Sophomore Slumps for 2013-... (Jun '13) Jun '13 anyone good ast year 1
News NFL Draft 2012: 10 Dual Threat Rookies Who Coul... (Feb '12) Feb '12 north carolina 1
News Bobcats get payback, beat Piedra Vista in final... (Dec '10) Feb '12 Hhfyinjkj 15
News Rising above | The Columbus Dispatch (Jan '10) Jul '11 THE WRATH OF GOD 67
News Piedra Vista, Bloomfield wrestling teams deserv... (Jan '11) Jan '11 tomboy bob 3
More from around the web