Gators QB ready to prove his worth

Gators QB ready to prove his worth

There are 2 comments on the The Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jul 22, 2011, titled Gators QB ready to prove his worth. In it, The Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

The University of Florida's football team went into Tuscaloosa last fall a highly-ranked team, still hoping to contend for an SEC title.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Asheville Citizen-Times.

gatortracker

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2011
It is depressing to know JB is our quarterback!!
Muschamp(I like the man) is gambling his reputation and career on a proven loser. If we lose 6 with JB, we will go into next year with a non experienced QB, a diminished recruiting class and on our way to a potential death spiral. We need to get a young gun ready for next year and take our lumps through the learning curve, but show real progress. Again it is depressing to know JB is our QB....
Atl Gator

Allentown, PA

#2 Jul 22, 2011
Couldn't have said it better myself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Gators NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Florida coach Jim McEl... (Aug '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News McElwain will remain aggressive on fourth down ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Three things we learned during Gators' 9-7 win ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
Go Swamp Or Go Home Shirt Get Yours @ http://bi... (Oct '15) Oct '15 gatorfan78 1
News So Kentucky came close to beating Florida (Sep '14) Jul '15 Fart news 3
News Jim McElwain's renovation project begins at mos... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Florida's O-line issues causing Mac some 'sleep... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Larry342516 1
More from around the web