Tide bags, stuffs Gators | BuckeyeXtra

Tide bags, stuffs Gators | BuckeyeXtra

There are 225 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 6, 2009, titled Tide bags, stuffs Gators | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Mark Ingram and Greg McElroy sliced up the fearsome Florida defense and Tim Tebow finally met his match yesterday, no matter how hard he tried to fire up his teammates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Buckeye

United States

#213 Jan 12, 2010
Tietzmeister wrote:
Also, I don't give a flying *@$! that he's an AP sportswriter. Big whoopin' deal. Hell, I'VE written copy for the AP for Gators games. It doesn't mean he's impartial you insidious **** towel.
Check your syntax!!!!!!!!
gators suck

Rossford, OH

#214 Jan 12, 2010
spazzer71 wrote:
Where's all the Gators fans that come on this site and trash the buckeyes? Must be compling all their stats so than can tell us all how great they used to be! ROLL TIDE ROLL!
florida sucks weenies
gators suck

Rossford, OH

#215 Jan 12, 2010
urban meyer is a f a g g o t
gators suck

Rossford, OH

#216 Jan 12, 2010
Gayturds are a bunch of overated mo fo's
gators suck

Rossford, OH

#217 Jan 12, 2010
spazzer71 wrote:
Where's all the Gators fans that come on this site and trash the buckeyes? Must be compling all their stats so than can tell us all how great they used to be! ROLL TIDE ROLL!
gayturds suck azz
flbuckeye2

El Paso, TX

#218 Jan 13, 2010
Wow Tietz...you claim that you have an MA,(right!!!), then you fill your posts with intelligent word choices..."retard...hillb illy ass...wank rag...lick my tits...crackwhore...skanky ass...retard..." You really stick to the subject...great debate there! The funny thing is that you just don't get how ignorant all of this trash talk makes you appear! You have no ability to argue the facts and you have no debating ability. You really should try to crawl out of that whole you are in and learn how to do something besides calling people names when you can't understand the subject being discussed. You aren't worth anyone's time on here, you have failed to understand the whole discussion. Of course, what can you expect from a person who can't look up basic facts. I will make it SIMPLE for you...the Gators LOST the big game...they were NEVER in the game...this article does not mention, nor does it have anything to do with OSU. You may hate Ohio, but Urban Meyer is from Ohio.
flbuckeye2

El Paso, TX

#219 Jan 13, 2010
Wait...wait...wait... I know that in the word "hillbilly" I left a space!!!!! That might get in the way of discussing football for you!
flbuckeye2

El Paso, TX

#220 Jan 13, 2010
oh yea...I wrote "whole" instead of "hole"...oh well, at least I know my football facts unlike you!

“Gators: 06, 08 Nat'l Champions”

Since: Dec 06

New Port Richey, Florida

#221 Jan 19, 2010
Hilarious. Just plain hilarious. The two of your are a pair of giant trolls and it makes me laugh.

I don't even know what question Ohio Douche #1 is talking about with Charlie Pell... Florida coach, tried to kill himself... what about him?

Then he goes on to post four separate--and unreadable--paragraphs where somehow he tries to attack my grammar. Hi-freaking-larious. Also, what's this about my putting a space in some word? Are you off your meds? Try writing in a concise manner so I don't have to read four pages of your spew.

Also, losing to USC by three points in a 30 point game (while being manhandled through 3 quarters and falling to time management in the 4th)is no great feat for the OSU program. You lost (handily) to the 6th best team in the Pac-10. Sixth. Wow.

And in 2006 UM and OSU wanted a rematch and didn't get it. I was suggesting that if our conference was dumb enough not to have a championship game then Florida and Alabama would have played for the Championship. Everyone knows the SEC title game is basically the championship game at this point anyway. Ask around, you know, outside your conference.

As far as Ohio Douche #2 (I really can't discern your intelligible blabber from one another, the only difference is you're slightly apart in Florida), get yourself a login so we can see how many times you've called a game and gotten it wrong. You're free to check my posts. I've called every top 10 game since '06 on here with 90% accuracy.

Don't blame me for being unable to figure out what in the hell the two of you say half the time. I stand by every comment I've made.

“Gators: 06, 08 Nat'l Champions”

Since: Dec 06

New Port Richey, Florida

#222 Jan 19, 2010
P.S.- Once again, I have to establish that it's not my job to Google for an event someone else claims. That's their job, not mine.

If I claimed that Florida beat OSU's ass in 2006 in the National Championship game I would be obliged to provide a link.

http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php...

Wow. Hard.
flbuckeye2

El Paso, TX

#223 Jan 19, 2010
I am quite sure you are calling me one of the "trolls" on here, I wouldn't know who the other "troll is... there are quite a few posters on here writing to you. You would be the real "troll" on here as everyone well knows. Still calling names my little friend, wow, says so much about your intelligence and maturity. You just don't know about football, it is very clear for all to see. UM and OSU DID not want a rematch...are you really that dumb when it comes to football...try reading some info on football before you go around making a complete fool of yourself sometime. You really are ignorant! That statement just sums it all up. BTW "failing to timemanagement" is incorrect...but I have more important things to discuss. BTW, what place was USC in when we played them? If you ever bothered to read any of our posts back then, you would have seen that none of us were happy about the game or Tresselball. Your statement about "trying to ask outside of our conference"...you mean like those "tough non conference teams you play like Florida State" hahaha! You predictions were all wrong, you have been called out on them and they have been posted here for all to see. You either lied in your answers or were proven to be wrong, I don't need to state them again, just go to the post above that states all of them. You lack of knowledge about Charlie Pell and Galen Hall sums up how little you know about the Florida college football program...hey you were asked a question...look it up or admit that you don't know how to... I got a little hint for you, Florida almost lost their right to have a football team and they weren't allowed to play in bowl games. Wow. Hard. Go through all of my posts and you will see that everything I have said is true. I'm sorry if the truth confuses you. I can go back on this same forum and prove that everything you said and predicted is wrong, except for Alabama, and everyone knew that. I must congratulate you, you didn't use the word "ret**d". WOW. PROGRESS. HARD.
flbuckeye2

El Paso, TX

#224 Jan 19, 2010
Buckeye wrote:
The sentence in your first post doesn't make any sense tietzie...jk...lol! The facts I pointed out PROVE that you lie about everything and you are wrong in almost everything that you post. You have absolutely no credibility and you have been proven wrong time and time again. I have gone back and reread your posts and they are all completely untrue, your preditions were completely WRONG! Oh, you said that Bama would win the NC, but so did everyone else including me. I wanted them to win, go on, read my posts, everything I have stated I can back up...BUT you sure can't! Let's review what you have stated in your previous posts... You stated that if you were "as dumb as our conference, it would be the Gators vs bama in the NC because you were the #1 and #2 teams playing each other... BUT, when OSU and UM were the #1 and #2 teams in the same conference, we didn't play each other in the NC game that year...we played the Gators...YOU were WRONG!!!! You stated that, " I've googled all over and can't find a time you've beat us in basketball...you,( meaning me), are a liar with no b*lls"...WRONG! You posted this BEFORE any date of the game was stated...you proved that YOU can't use google on top of being a liarl! You stated " as we will laugh when Oregon knocks the spit out of OSU..." WRONG, we won. You stated in another post, "not only has OSU never beaten UF in football, they have never beaten us in basketball"...WRONG. You stated that it was a shame that only LSU would play a Big Ten team, Penn State, and that they would beat them and we would claim that LSU had a cupcake schedule afterward...WRONG...Penn State won...( is there a pattern emerging here lol?!)... You claimed that "Florida always plays one MAJOR out of conference game each year...Florida State...come on...Florida State, they fired Bowden because FSU is so bad...I guess this would fall under a Lie instead of being wrong... You stated that the article was written by a " retarded OSU fan"...WRONG, it was written by an AP writer who is not an OSU fan, he has written negative articles about OSU, you lied and made this up and you were too lazy to even look under the article to see who wrote it.
Brilliant...totally agree! Tietzy is a moron who lies and knows nothing about football! You should really stick to the "fornlorn love advice"... hahaha! BTW...he says it's not his job to look up our BB wins...but then he admits on another post that he "googled all over and couldn't find it" ...pathetic loser! Liar...NO CREDIBILITY! Freakin HIlllllarrious!!!!LMAO!
flbuckeye2

El Paso, TX

#225 Jan 19, 2010
P.S. the article is about the Gators being bagged and stuffed by the Tide...plain and simple! Try and understand Tietzie... You LOST the big game...it has nothing to do with Ohio State no matter how much you hate them. I repeat, you lost the BIG game, BIGTIME! It wasn't even close. You weren't ever in the game. Try and get a life! Get some help. Learn about football before next season, so that you don't look so ignorant in your posts. Try starting with the Florida Gators, what a shame, I know more about them than you do!
flbuckeye2

El Paso, TX

#226 Jan 19, 2010
Tietzmeister wrote:
Hilarious. Just plain hilarious. The two of your are a pair of giant trolls and it makes me laugh.
I don't even know what question Ohio Douche #1 is talking about with Charlie Pell... Florida coach, tried to kill himself... what about him?
Then he goes on to post four separate--and unreadable--paragraphs where somehow he tries to attack my grammar. Hi-freaking-larious. Also, what's this about my putting a space in some word? Are you off your meds? Try writing in a concise manner so I don't have to read four pages of your spew.
Also, losing to USC by three points in a 30 point game (while being manhandled through 3 quarters and falling to time management in the 4th)is no great feat for the OSU program. You lost (handily) to the 6th best team in the Pac-10. Sixth. Wow.
And in 2006 UM and OSU wanted a rematch and didn't get it. I was suggesting that if our conference was dumb enough not to have a championship game then Florida and Alabama would have played for the Championship. Everyone knows the SEC title game is basically the championship game at this point anyway. Ask around, you know, outside your conference.
As far as Ohio Douche #2 (I really can't discern your intelligible blabber from one another, the only difference is you're slightly apart in Florida), get yourself a login so we can see how many times you've called a game and gotten it wrong. You're free to check my posts. I've called every top 10 game since '06 on here with 90% accuracy.
Don't blame me for being unable to figure out what in the hell the two of you say half the time. I stand by every comment I've made.
Try a reading comprehension course...I don't have any idea what to suggest for your problems with lying and namecalling, maybe try growing up! BTW, am I #1 or #2...hahaha, wow, think of the immature jokes you could make with that LOL!! And about your grammar, sorry Tietz, it's not as good as you think it is...there are some problems! It's hard to understand what you are trying to say half of the time...and then with the ridiculous namecalling it makes it almost impossible.

“Gators: 06, 08 Nat'l Champions”

Since: Dec 06

New Port Richey, Florida

#227 Jan 19, 2010
It's like dealing with a kindergardener who has a dictionary.

I'm done responding to you. If you have any other ridiculous sentences to type into a box, you can send them directly to my PM box. I'm moving on to a new thread.

You sit there and read my response in which (IMO) I make good points, and you revert to the SAME argument over and over. "Try reading some info on football" what in God's name does that even mean? What info? You want me to go look up some statistical information? Give some specifics to back up your lack of an argument.

Here's a stat for you. 99.9% of Buckeye fans are idiots. Period. You, sir, are definitely not the exception to that rule.

Then you go on for four posts (which on any forum I've been on is considered spamming) trying to respond cohesively and it JUST DOESN'T WORK. You come across as not having a solid idea or opinion, and you just generally make ridiculous statements.

Screaming the same argument and picking on our out-of-conference play (FSU is, despite your comments, a consistent competitor in the ACC and ranked better at the end of the year than USC did) doesn't help.

Also, cutting and pasting prior arguments "You LOST the big game" that I've ignored because they were irrelevant doesn't make me take them any more seriously.

Goodbye, Buckeye Nation, you've only confirmed your sub-par performance.

Go Gators!
Buckeye

White House, TN

#228 Jan 19, 2010
Well hello there Tietz...I don't know who you are responding to but your facts about OSU residents being 99% idiots is untrue, immature, unresearched, and shows you for the idiot that you are. Your statement about how "you lost the big one" being irrelevant shows that you have no idea regarding what this article and forum are about...try reading the title and the article. That IS EXACTLY what this article is about! All of my posts have been direct answers to your questions, lies and wrong predictions. You can't even accept the fact that you have been wrong on most of your posts on here...the reason I have repeated so many of my statements is because you seem to have a reading comprehension problem and I hope that some day the true facts will sink in...your mistakes are right here in front of you for all, including you, to see. Your facts about football are completely wrong...BTW, OSU and UM DID NOT want to play each other AGAIN in 2006...YOU were WRONG again. OSU was happy that they were playing UF! WE underestimated Florida big time and we were just glad that we weren't playing USC or Michigan. We all know how that turned out...I can admit our teams big mistakes. You haven't made any good points in your discussions, you have just called posters names. I have made good points and have pointed out YOUR mistakes and you fail to notice them, you just rant and rant about "ret**ds, liars w/no ba**s" and alot of other trash. People tell you to learn about football because you don't know much about it...even your own program. That's pretty pathetic. Thanks for leaving as you say "Buckeye Nation"...I thought this wasn't a Buckeye site...you can never keep your story straight! You must call posters who are not reverting to using filthy, politically incorrect language as not responding cohesively, because that is all that you are capable of doing. The only "sub-par performer" on here is YOU. Try to learn how to read an article and then comment on it.
Buckeye

White House, TN

#229 Jan 19, 2010
Tietzmeister wrote:
It's like dealing with a kindergardener who has a dictionary.
I'm done responding to you. If you have any other ridiculous sentences to type into a box, you can send them directly to my PM box. I'm moving on to a new thread.
You sit there and read my response in which (IMO) I make good points, and you revert to the SAME argument over and over. "Try reading some info on football" what in God's name does that even mean? What info? You want me to go look up some statistical information? Give some specifics to back up your lack of an argument.
Here's a stat for you. 99.9% of Buckeye fans are idiots. Period. You, sir, are definitely not the exception to that rule.
Then you go on for four posts (which on any forum I've been on is considered spamming) trying to respond cohesively and it JUST DOESN'T WORK. You come across as not having a solid idea or opinion, and you just generally make ridiculous statements.
Screaming the same argument and picking on our out-of-conference play (FSU is, despite your comments, a consistent competitor in the ACC and ranked better at the end of the year than USC did) doesn't help.
Also, cutting and pasting prior arguments "You LOST the big game" that I've ignored because they were irrelevant doesn't make me take them any more seriously.
Goodbye, Buckeye Nation, you've only confirmed your sub-par performance.
Go Gators!
FYI... Spamming would be considered going onto another team's site and trolling for fights by bashing that team, especially when the article and the forum have nothing to do with said team...thank you very much! You would be the spammer!
Buckeye

Gibsland, LA

#230 Jan 26, 2010
Tietzmeister wrote:
It's like dealing with a kindergardener who has a dictionary.
I'm done responding to you. If you have any other ridiculous sentences to type into a box, you can send them directly to my PM box. I'm moving on to a new thread.
You sit there and read my response in which (IMO) I make good points, and you revert to the SAME argument over and over. "Try reading some info on football" what in God's name does that even mean? What info? You want me to go look up some statistical information? Give some specifics to back up your lack of an argument.
Here's a stat for you. 99.9% of Buckeye fans are idiots. Period. You, sir, are definitely not the exception to that rule.
Then you go on for four posts (which on any forum I've been on is considered spamming) trying to respond cohesively and it JUST DOESN'T WORK. You come across as not having a solid idea or opinion, and you just generally make ridiculous statements.
Screaming the same argument and picking on our out-of-conference play (FSU is, despite your comments, a consistent competitor in the ACC and ranked better at the end of the year than USC did) doesn't help.
Also, cutting and pasting prior arguments "You LOST the big game" that I've ignored because they were irrelevant doesn't make me take them any more seriously.
Goodbye, Buckeye Nation, you've only confirmed your sub-par performance.
Go Gators!
pssst Tietz...it's "kindergartener"...N OT "kindergardener"...s o I guess dealing with you would be like "dealing with a kindergartener who DOESN'T have a dictionary"...hahaha!
flbuckeye2

El Paso, TX

#231 Jan 27, 2010
Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text> pssst Tietz...it's "kindergartener"...N OT "kindergardener"...s o I guess dealing with you would be like "dealing with a kindergartener who DOESN'T have a dictionary"...hahaha!
Very funny! He rags on everyone for their spelling and grammar and he can't even spell kindergarten...what a joke!
Buckeye

United States

#232 Jan 28, 2010
Yes, Tietz IS quite a joke...he doesn't know anything about football, all of his predictions were wrong, and on top of that he can't even spell. I usually don't talk about grammar or spelling but Tietz has made it a point of bashing everyone on here for their grammar, going as far as being downright derogatory and rude...what a joke! He is a complete hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Gators NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football viewing guide, Week 11: Will M... Nov '16 Larry342516 1
wish your QB best Sep '16 gator fan from ba... 1
News GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Florida coach Jim McEl... (Aug '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News McElwain will remain aggressive on fourth down ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Three things we learned during Gators' 9-7 win ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
Go Swamp Or Go Home Shirt Get Yours @ http://bi... (Oct '15) Oct '15 gatorfan78 1
News So Kentucky came close to beating Florida (Sep '14) Jul '15 Fart news 3
More from around the web