Gruden appears at Muschamp's prep coa...

Gruden appears at Muschamp's prep coaches clinic

There are 6 comments on the Gainesville.com story from Mar 26, 2011, titled Gruden appears at Muschamp's prep coaches clinic. In it, Gainesville.com reports that:

Published: Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 6:01 a.m. Last Modified: Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 12:36 a.m. Speaking at Will Muschamp's high school football coaches' clinic Friday, Florida offensive coordinator Charlie Weis told the audience to make sure they asked Jon Gruden about the NFL's tuck rule when Gruden spoke to the coaches Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gainesville.com.

no name

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2011
Heck yea I seen coach gruden throwin a few beers back at the swamp yesterday afternoon

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#2 Mar 27, 2011
no name wrote:
Heck yea I seen coach gruden throwin a few beers back at the swamp yesterday afternoon
"no name" probably NEVER tucked back a few..........

RELEVANCE to the article?????????
no name

United States

#3 Mar 27, 2011
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
"no name" probably NEVER tucked back a few..........
RELEVANCE to the article?????????
Relevance to the article is when I actualy seen him at a sports bar him and a few coaches were hangin out and he seemed to be havin fun in the ville,

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#4 Mar 28, 2011
I think finding out that "the tuck rule" WAS in affect at the time the refs called it, and that the refs got it right, was the most important part.

And I'm biased on both sides, love the Pats and love Gruden. That was a tough call for his team in 02.
Atl Gator

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2011
Hopefully Chucky got the guys pumped up!

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#6 Mar 28, 2011
Yeah, Chucky doing what he does best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Gators NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football viewing guide, Week 11: Will M... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Larry342516 1
wish your QB best (Sep '16) Sep '16 gator fan from ba... 1
News GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Florida coach Jim McEl... (Aug '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News McElwain will remain aggressive on fourth down ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Three things we learned during Gators' 9-7 win ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
Go Swamp Or Go Home Shirt Get Yours @ http://bi... (Oct '15) Oct '15 gatorfan78 1
News So Kentucky came close to beating Florida (Sep '14) Jul '15 Fart news 3
More from around the web