First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymous

United States

#22 Apr 30, 2011
Mick Hubert is good, Nat Moore sucks big time tho.
Nick

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Sep 21, 2012
1997,#1FSU @#10 Florida
"Third and 11, Busby dropping to back, looking to throw..firing, and it'll be....Intercepted!! OHHH MYY!!! Dwayne Thomas has picked it off and the Gators have the ball, and there's bedlam on the Gator sideline. This place is an insane asylum in The Swamp! OHH MY!!"
Mike1985

United States

#24 Oct 12, 2014
You Gator fans that think people cannot stand Hubert because of the Gators' on-field success are WAY off the mark.
I'm a Gator fan, and I realize how AWFUL Hubert is. At one time (many years ago) he actually did the "Oh my!" thing when it came naturally.
Now, it's like...."And here's Tim Tebow running up the middle for a two yard pickup. OH MY!!!!"
Enough already, Mick. It's ridiculous.
I used to think Deckerhoff was bad (and he is). But Hubert makes Deckerhoff seem palatable.

WOW, AREN'T YOU A COMPLETE DOUCHE!!! YOUR OPINION SUCKS BIG FUKIN' BALLS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. BOTH MICK HUBERT AND GENE DECKERHOFF ARE LEGENDARY PLAY BY PLAY ANNOUNCERS HERE IN THE GREAT STATE OF FLORIDA AND HAVE BEEN FOR OVER 25 YEARS NOW... 2 OF THE BEST EVER AND THAT IS A FACT BY MOST PEOPLE AROUND HERE!!!! YOU DON'T LIKE 'EM, DON'T LISTEN ITS THAT SIMPLE! I LIKE THE FACT THEY AREN'T BORING AND ACTUALLY BRING PASSION TO THE AIRWAVES....SOMETHING YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. I WON'T MISS A GAME WITHOUT MUTING MY TV AND TUNING IN TO LISTEN TO MICK FOR THE GATORS, AND GENE FOR THE BUCS. GO TAKE A HIKE YOU BORING ASS LOSER WITH YOUR SHITTY OPINION!! YOU SUCK AT EVERYTHING IN LIFE I'M SURE.
Mike1985

United States

#25 Oct 12, 2014
All you people who don't like Mick's play by play of the Florida Gator's games can go suck an egg! Seriously, he's one of the best ALL TIME next to Gene Deckerhoff and that's a FACT not an opinion. Morons...
Mike1985

United States

#26 Oct 12, 2014
AUBURN 27-17 nuff said wrote:
HUBERT IS horrible... I would like to smack him when he goes rabid
How about someone smack you in the mouth with your shitty ass opinion!! Mick is a brilliant, awesome play by play broadcaster...keeps you on the edge of your seat with every play! Since you probably know very little about football, it's nice to hear someone fired up or passionate calling the games and not some boring troll like the USF pbp guy...there's an example of a boring no emotion broadcaster!
Ferrel Allen

Griffin, GA

#27 Oct 30, 2014
I like Mick so moch that when the gators are on TV I listen to WRUF on Internet and sync the sound with the TV. Mick is great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Gators NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gator DT Leon Orr takes bus home after being to... Nov '14 Larry342516 1
Two Gators Singing Alma Mater After Missouri Lo... Oct '14 gators2u 1
So Kentucky came close to beating Florida Sep '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
Several Minnesota Vikings Players Change Jersey... (May '14) May '14 viking nation 1
Florida DB Riggs headed to Notre Dame (Feb '14) Feb '14 BigDan 1
Charlie Strong Poised to Break Color Barrier at... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Michael 1
Wow....It really does suck to be a Florida Gator! (Nov '13) Dec '13 Tallahassee Gator 4
More from around the web