Mick Hubert the worst
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AUBURN RULES

Orlando, FL

#1 Oct 15, 2006
Probably the worst play by play announcer in College Football is the hyper hater Mick Hubert... http://thingsih8.blogspot.com shows why.. He is calm on TV with the Urban Meyer show but when he calls the plays he is rapid and a nut. Hey Mick..... how about those Auburn Tigers.... OHHHH MYYYYYYY !!!!!!!! Creepy
NAT MOORE TOO

Orlando, FL

#2 Oct 15, 2006
Nat inflects everysingle sentence upward... Annoying.... I cant listen more than 5 minutes to Sun Sports TV
AUBURN 27-17 nuff said

Orlando, FL

#3 Oct 15, 2006
HUBERT IS horrible... I would like to smack him when he goes rabid
UF 17 Auburn 27 OH MYYYYY

Orlando, FL

#4 Oct 15, 2006
HE Is a little George Catandsa... little bald guy acting tough.
YourTrophiesBelo ngToUs

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2007
UF 17 Auburn 27 OH MYYYYY wrote:
HE Is a little George Catandsa... little bald guy acting tough.
Acting tough? Do you have hearing issues? He's one of the more friendly play-by-play guys out there. Sounds like a bunch of jealousy running rampant around here.
gators

Kennesaw, GA

#6 Sep 26, 2007
You all suck. Mick is the best announcer in college ball today. And you all dont like him because of the success of the gators.
Truthguys

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2007
MICKY silenced again.... oh my

http://auburnfootballstuff.blogspot.com
RPR

Powhatan, VA

#8 Oct 3, 2007
You Gator fans that think people cannot stand Hubert because of the Gators' on-field success are WAY off the mark.
I'm a Gator fan, and I realize how AWFUL Hubert is. At one time (many years ago) he actually did the "Oh my!" thing when it came naturally.
Now, it's like...."And here's Tim Tebow running up the middle for a two yard pickup. OH MY!!!!"
Enough already, Mick. It's ridiculous.
I used to think Deckerhoff was bad (and he is). But Hubert makes Deckerhoff seem palatable.
Go Gators

Ferndale, FL

#9 Nov 21, 2007
All you haters can lick my f*%#ing sack. Mick is the bomb and thats just all there is too it.

f-off haters GO GATORS
grfg8r

Shreveport, LA

#10 Nov 21, 2007
Mick is Hyper, but you don't have to listen. What galls me is how they keep playing him over and over again on reviews in the Stadium. Even the players seem to cringe! One reason to go to the games is to not HAVE to listen to him.

Nat Moore is one of the more knowledgable PlaXPla in indepent college broadcasts. He is loyal, but pulls NO PUNCHES when he sees a FU! Besides, he also works for the NFL n they don't seem to hv a problm w/ him either. SOOOOOOO,

As far as AU, if the NCAA ever really investigated that Prison Farm ACT/SAT forging pipleine they hv coming out of S.Fla the whole program would be where AU belongs...In JAIL!
Others look @ AU as the old Neb of the SEC, you know Prop 48 state!
truthguys

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2008
Mick is an idiot. And dont forget the NCAA uses the Gators Probation as the rule of law in allll college investigations. The Gators when busted a while ago had 1000 violations compared to 3 or 4 for most schools. FSU had 14 once. But the Gators are the worst fans and that Mick OH MY copy cat forgets others listen to the game.. not just kool aid drinking Gators..

Gator Hater
GOG8TRS

United States

#12 Apr 10, 2008
Hey you UGA fans, at least Mick isnt bout to die like ur effin announcer Munson sayin 'OH MY GOODNESS, IVE BROKEN MY CHAIR, A STEEL MEDAL CHAIR, A STEEL MEDAL CHAIR WITH A COUSHIN!' haha wow....
Haha. why hate on the announcer, how bout Tebow or Harvin or Spike or Doe or even Urban, hell why not the whole god damn team, why hate on Mick, what has he evr done to yall. if he sucks sooo bad then why the hell do you bother listen to him or watch on Sunsports TV network when we only play about 3 games a season OFF cable?
Wow.... yall cant even talk about Tebow, i dont see Staford or Cox sucker oops i mean Cox on the heisman ballet let alone win it his sophmore year.
The Auburn kittie cats and the Georgia Bull shit puppies can all go to hell!!
1996-NATIONALCHAMPIONS-2006

“Get ready for this SEC”

Since: May 07

Lafayette

#13 Apr 13, 2008
truthguys wrote:
Mick is an idiot. And dont forget the NCAA uses the Gators Probation as the rule of law in allll college investigations. The Gators when busted a while ago had 1000 violations compared to 3 or 4 for most schools. FSU had 14 once. But the Gators are the worst fans and that Mick OH MY copy cat forgets others listen to the game.. not just kool aid drinking Gators..
Gator Hater
I just didn't realize all was spelled with four L's lmao!
What a douchebag
auburnguys

United States

#14 Jul 6, 2008
Will SOMEONE teach Nat Moore how to announce. His inflections at every sentence upward... gets anoying. And like said, Mick is a little 5'2 guy who acts tough and has no sportsmanship. You really want to smack him in the face when he goes nuts over the little plays
Dave

United States

#15 May 4, 2009
Ask 99.99% of Gator fans and they LOVE Mick. Ask 99.99% of other fans and they hate him. To me he is knowledgeable, exciting, and just plain out fun to listen to. Been a Gator for 45 years and Mick is the best!!!
Old Man River

Bloomington, IL

#16 Jan 5, 2010
He would never remember me or care to, but I was a sophomore at Illinois State when Mick was a senior. You can get broadcasts he did of Illinois State and Bradley sports back in the 1970's and he still sounds the same as he did back then. He's what guys in the business call "a screamer." I hear him on ESPN reports from time to time and can be in another room and not know what the segment is about but know that it's Hubert on TV. In fairness, the dude worked his butt off to get where he's at today and came from a pissant nothing town in north Central Illinois. The bad thing about him is that he would have sold his own mother down the river for success and wouldn't give any of his old college buddies the time of day if they ran into him in Gainesville or at the airport in Chicago. I remember him as a "me person" in every sense.
Mick rules

Arlington, VA

#17 Jan 9, 2010
I'll turn down the audio on the TV and turn on the readio just to catch the occastional Oh My!
Gators are the best

Brewster, NY

#18 Jan 28, 2010
Micky H is awesome. He has the best signature eva.... OH MYYYY!!!!!
JGATOR

Live Oak, FL

#19 Feb 2, 2010
Mick's great & nobody cares what anybody outside the Gator Nation thinks. What does the guy doing the UCF games say? "Oh No! " Go Mick & Go Gators>
notahater

Winter Garden, FL

#20 Jul 30, 2010
Old Man River wrote:
He would never remember me or care to, but I was a sophomore at Illinois State when Mick was a senior. You can get broadcasts he did of Illinois State and Bradley sports back in the 1970's and he still sounds the same as he did back then. He's what guys in the business call "a screamer." I hear him on ESPN reports from time to time and can be in another room and not know what the segment is about but know that it's Hubert on TV. In fairness, the dude worked his butt off to get where he's at today and came from a pissant nothing town in north Central Illinois. The bad thing about him is that he would have sold his own mother down the river for success and wouldn't give any of his old college buddies the time of day if they ran into him in Gainesville or at the airport in Chicago. I remember him as a "me person" in every sense.
Mick has changed since then- doubt you are the same as you were then, if you are then you are stuck in nobody land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Gators NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Florida coach Jim McEl... Nov '15 Fart news 4
News McElwain will remain aggressive on fourth down ... Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Three things we learned during Gators' 9-7 win ... Nov '15 Fart news 2
Go Swamp Or Go Home Shirt Get Yours @ http://bi... Oct '15 gatorfan78 1
News So Kentucky came close to beating Florida (Sep '14) Jul '15 Fart news 3
News Jim McElwain's renovation project begins at mos... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Florida's O-line issues causing Mac some 'sleep... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Larry342516 1
More from around the web