No title

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 20, 2011, titled No title. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

SAN DIEGO STATE 71, TEMPLE 64 Billy White had 16 points and 13 rebounds, and Kawhi Leonard sealed the Aztecs' exhausting two-overtime victory over the Owls with a steal and a slam dunk in Tucson, Ariz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Ulbrma01

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Mar 20, 2011
"the supposedly powerful Big East finally advanced a team to the Sweet 16"

Easy there Pioneer Press...You can't argue that the 11 Big East Teams weren't the best 68 teams in the country or top 37 at large bids, however you want to look at it. It's the NCAA Tournament and of course you're going to have upsets, that's what gives the tournament its aura so when Butler, the defending National Championship Runner-Up, beats Pitt, a team that had lost 4 games all year on a BS of an ending, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Other than accidentally stumbling on this article, I don't think anyone reads your shitty Pioneer Press anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Gators NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... (Mar '17) Mar '17 BuzzerPhartss 2
News Former Duke Blue Devil Alex Murphy chooses to p... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Rae 1
News Ole Miss upsets No. 13 Florida 66-63 for SEC title (Mar '13) Mar '13 Charles R Parker 1
News Welcome to the 2012 NBA Draft megablog (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dan 1
News NBA draft: Wizards take Beal with No. 3 pick (Jun '12) Jun '12 halito 1
News Omahoos Get Ready for NCAA Basketball Tournamen... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Walose 1
News Drew Gordon from New Mexico Wins StatSheet NCAA... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Frank 1
More from around the web