Mainstream portrayals of sex seduce t...

Mainstream portrayals of sex seduce teens, researcher finds -- ...

There are 6 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Mainstream portrayals of sex seduce teens, researcher finds -- .... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Troubled girls are inundated with so many explicit messages from Hollywood, their friends and even their parents that they believe casual sex is just a normal part of being a teenager, a Florida Atlantic ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

The Egg Lady

Palm Coast, FL

#2 Jul 10, 2007
"and in some cases their parents were living with someone outside of marriage,"

Quick, someone call the church! Call the police!!! CALL THE CHURCH-POLICE !!!!
Larry Mundello

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2007
Teenagers under the age of 18 should not be having sex!! They are too young to handle the responsibilities and pregnancies (not to mention STDs) that are an unfortunate byproduct.

And besides if I couldn't get laid in high school why should anybody else get some??

Torrance, CA

#4 Jul 16, 2007
Those stats are total bullshit. One in seven teens aged 14 and younger is pregnant before 15!? I can't believe anyone would try to feed me that piece of malarkey. What kind of agenda entails exaggerating and blatantly lying about this?
unkown kind stranger

Toronto, Canada

#5 Aug 23, 2007
not right at all and I wonder how mane teen girls have sex per day
unkown kind stranger

Toronto, Canada

#6 Aug 23, 2007
not right at all and i wonder how many teens have sex per day

London, Canada

#7 Sep 10, 2007
Keep It In Your Pants wrote:
and you beyatches keep your panties on! There is no need to have sex when your not old enough to raise a child yourself!! Flipping idiots!!!
ya there is, enjoyment, and satisfaction, and intamacy, and lots of other reasons .and ya, having sex IS A NORMAL PART OF BEING A TEENAGER maybie not for the right wing but for the rest of of us.....which is MOST of us, in high school if you dont play D&D you fuck , alot. A.M.A.P actually. Boys and girls, everybody, and anybody you think is "pure and wholesome" probibaly has their sexy secrets.....we ALL do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Atlantic Owls NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida Atlantic University to get new fitness ... (Aug '07) Nov '09 Jonathan Branger 22
News Mike Jarvs, FAU basketball (Apr '09) Apr '09 hmmmmmm 1
News Magnet school boots honor student for YouTube v... (Dec '07) Jan '09 Random Friend of ... 57
News Collins rises to challenge (Jan '09) Jan '09 FAU 02 2
News Owls rout FIU in first round (Mar '08) Mar '08 DUSKY 1
News Walters returns to scene of glory (Nov '07) Nov '07 Julio 1
News Boston College edges Florida Atlantic (Nov '07) Nov '07 John 1
More from around the web