Girls basketball notebook

Full story: Connecticut Post

A year ago it came down to a regular season finale victory over Crosby for Ansonia to punch its ticket to the Class M playoffs.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2011
Mike D

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2008

Judged:

In reply to Joe Kelley,
Casey Dulin is probably on the states top basketball players and should go on to play college basketball as her father did. I hope she sets all kinds of records and makes a great name for herself but what her father did 30 years ago is done. The time is now and he had a sexual relationship with a 15 year old girl. Do you have a daughter Joe? A niece? Can you imagine if Bob Dulin did that to her? Would you still consider him a wonderful person and an upstanding Milford citizen? If so, I would consider that disgusting. Bob Dulin is lucky to be in BCC and not in a real prison where his nasty sex offender ass belongs. I know the young victim too, just as well as I know the Dulins and that young girl wouldn't hurt a fly, she just goes through life everyday with a smile on her face. If I admire anyone, it's her.
Joe Kelley

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2008

Judged:

Whomever from Milford who has a big problem with Bobby please submit your full name, social security number(s), credit references and job history.

Anonymously mocking my friend or friends might be easy and also high-faluting and self-righteous - but not overly impressive.

If you're so impressive let us know who you are -
Dules is a public figure - easy to attack - are you willing to submit yourself/yourselves to the same public scrutiny?

No one's defending Bobby, he's not defending himself, he knows he's made a big-time mistake drenched with consequences -

Who are you, what have you accomplished, and how is it you've managed to live a mistake-free life?

C'mon, the Mike D's out there, we're all waiting...

joe kelley
Sharon

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2008

Judged:

are you kidding me.....DULES is right where he belongs...he is a taker, and a user. I hope that his days are long
Richard

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

Hey Joe,
Make sure when you visit Bob after he gets out of jail that your childrens clothes are already off...Its easy access for him and since you're 100% OK with it you shouldnt mind...People make mistakes in their twenties, not when they're 44 married with 4 kids...Bob sexually assaulted a 15 year old girl that was his daughters best friend and his best friends daughter...He manipulated both his family and hers...This man is scum and deserves it right in his FAT behind...Theres more to this story than anyone knows...And only two people will ever know it...

Richard

haha and youre dumb as hell to ask for a social security number...haha YOU MUST BE BOB DULINS FRIEND hahahaha!!!
michelle

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

another case of a "jock" thinking that he can get away with anything...I went to High School with Bob & yes, while he WAS an awesome ball player...he still has that mentality that he is "Great" & can get away with anything he does...I hope this takes some of the wind out of his sails & shows other "jocks" that they are not above the law.
big bubba

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

dumb is as dumb says .....
big bubba

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

kelley r u 4 real ? u related to manson or just a total loser ?
Rick G

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

Joe Kelley ... are you from Milford ? was Frank your little brother ? He was a good guy.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

UConn men basketball team won the National championship last night. Best of luck to them and to the ladies team.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fairfield Stags NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairfield avenges loss 66-45 over Canisius (Jan '13) Jan '13 Louie 2
Davis becomes 6th freshman to join Fairfield me... (May '12) May '12 Basketball 1
Dianne Nolan to assist at Yale (Jan '08) Apr '11 America Gentleman... 4
6'1" PG Austin Richie (Sep '10) Sep '10 INBRecruits 1
Stags' leader Han needs to have fun (Dec '08) Mar '10 leader 2
Stags finish preseason by beating Stonehill (Nov '09) Nov '09 pete321 1
Stag faithful hang on Cooley's words (Jun '09) Jun '09 RCGlimmer69 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Fairfield Stags NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••