Jones, Jets finally got running game ...

Jones, Jets finally got running game untracked -

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Oct 19, 2007, titled Jones, Jets finally got running game untracked -. In it, Newsday reports that:

It was lost in the loss, covered over by quarterback questions, and misplaced amidst the misfortune.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Strategy

AOL

#1 Oct 19, 2007
I feel thst the Jets even though the running game looks like its been resolved (for now, "consistency"), Pennington still is struggling. What I feel the Jets should do is give him 2 more weeks. These 2 teams he'll be playing terrible defenses. If the running game continues to do good but he doesn't, obviously he causing problems offensively. Mangini should give a fair chance to Kellen to produce, learn and make his early mistakes now. And during the off-season make Pennington fight for the starting job again to prove if it was just a slump or if he really is losing his touch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastern Washington University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Opportunities For Former EWU Football Players (May '13) May '13 dallas jones 2
News EWU Eagles Logo (Dec '12) Dec '12 EWU fan 1
News EWU men's hoop picked high in the Sky - Thu, 18... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 1
News Injury-prone Eagle Michael Vick has rib issues ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Shadoz 5
News Gosselin: Cowboys 'gave up all hope' of landing... (Jun '12) Jun '12 thomas lovato 1
News Cowboys WR Danny Coale: I 'frequently' get comp... (May '12) Jun '12 RocheSeller 3
News Former Eagle Matt Johnson Taken in Fourth Round... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Gino 1
More from around the web