Former Eagles star Jones happy he was drafted by Raiders May 3, 2011

May 3, 2011 Full story: Spokesman Review 8

As far as his experience with the NFL Draft was concerned, Taiwan Jones liked the where much better than the when.

Full Story

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 May 3, 2011
Everything I find on this guy says he just might be a steal of a stud from a small school.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#2 May 6, 2011

Here's some of his highlights and he sure looked like he could make defenders miss and break away for the big one.

The Blackhole

#3 May 6, 2011

David Aussberry not so impressive...just a 3rd downer or redzoner.

The Blackhole

#4 May 6, 2011

This Moore guy from Tennesee seems a little more impressive. His team looks like they suck and he seems to be the one getting them out of trouble.
RaiderFaith

Cary, NC

#5 May 6, 2011
What stands out most to me in this highlight reel is his vision....he sees the field as on giant landscape and picks and choose where to go. I am not comparing this guy to Barry Sanders but Barry had this kind of vision.
Haleys Commet wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YYVJ82hmT8gXX
Here's some of his highlights and he sure looked like he could make defenders miss and break away for the big one.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#6 May 6, 2011
Haleys Commet wrote:
thanks for the video on taiwan jones HC.
I didn't watch the whole video because i saw enough! but it's a good thing. this is what i love in a (rb)! this guy is going to be better than our dmac! this is what i like in a (rb). A SHIFTY RUNNER WITH SPEED! guys that can make tacklers miss! and can also burst up ahead. guys that keep their head up to see where the opening is when the lane they're supposed to go through is closed! TAIWAN JONES is that guy! our future!
RAIDERS 2011!!! T.W. IS THE MAN!

Some West Texas County

#7 May 6, 2011
Haleys Commet wrote:
It seems to me that a lot of the big plays there was some damn good blocking by his line. I'm really starting to wonder if he'll have what it takes at the NFL level since he came from a small school. He's got the breakaway speed which is unquestioned but as far as making defenders miss, the NFL is a whole nother level. He seems like a great player from the film, but I hope he has what it takes at the NFL level.

Some West Texas County

#8 May 6, 2011
Haleys Commet wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AinMXfB3fyMXX
This Moore guy from Tennesee seems a little more impressive. His team looks like they suck and he seems to be the one getting them out of trouble.
I think this guy can turn into a steal. Tennessee is a big school and the SEC is a major BCS conference. This guy seems to have the ability to follow where the ball is going and go after it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastern Washington University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Opportunities For Former EWU Football Players (May '13) May '13 dallas jones 2
EWU Eagles Logo (Dec '12) Dec '12 EWU fan 1
EWU men's hoop picked high in the Sky - Thu, 18... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 1
Injury-prone Eagle Michael Vick has rib issues ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Shadoz 5
Gosselin: Cowboys 'gave up all hope' of landing... (Jun '12) Jun '12 thomas lovato 1
Cowboys WR Danny Coale: I 'frequently' get comp... (May '12) Jun '12 RocheSeller 3
Former Eagle Matt Johnson Taken in Fourth Round... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Gino 1
More from around the web