Eastern Michigan: QB Payne could be h...

Eastern Michigan: QB Payne could be hidden gem for Eagles | Buckeye...

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 22, 2010, titled Eastern Michigan: QB Payne could be hidden gem for Eagles | Buckeye.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

In recruiting football players who can transform Eastern Michigan into a winner, coach Ron English would seem to have a lot working against him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

flabucki

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Sounds like a pertty good kid. I wish him luck in every game but this one!!

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 22, 2010
flabucki wrote:
Sounds like a pertty good kid. I wish him luck in every game but this one!!
Ditto. I like the fact that he stayed with his friends to play out his High School years. He seems to know what is most important in life, which is rare in someone so young. Good luck.
Tim

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Sep 22, 2010
Great...so this kids getting his oppurtunity vs us. so if he ploays the game of his life and osu struggles containing him we will be a national joke. thats why id rather be playing a decent program. what do we have to gain?

Since: Oct 09

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2010
Tim wrote:
Great...so this kids getting his oppurtunity vs us. so if he ploays the game of his life and osu struggles containing him we will be a national joke. thats why id rather be playing a decent program. what do we have to gain?
Not sure if he will get his chance or not, He is the bu qb. Unless his coach just wants to play him to get him some live snaps or their starter goes down. Although either way I'm kinda doubtin the D will struggle against this team.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 22, 2010
Tim wrote:
David Carr was able to play against our D also. That didn't work out too well for him, but he ended up being pretty good. The Buckeyes have made a lot of great college QB's look real stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastern Michigan University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Sep '15 tom wingo 2,625
News Andy Mulumba hopes he can step up sans Clay Mat... (Jan '14) Jan '14 eric 3
News College Football Saturday Baylor and Ohio keep ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 beers 1
News Bowling Green-Eastern Michigan Preview: Definit... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Davidwilliams 1
News 2011 MAC Football Preview: Eastern Michigan Eagles (Jan '12) Jan '12 Ron Daniels 1
News No program is safe in the wrong hands (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bowl Fan 12
News Virginia beats Eastern Michigan 48-21 - wtvr (Oct '10) Oct '10 history buff 3
More from around the web