Eastern Michigan: Losses don't dim sp...

Eastern Michigan: Losses don't dim spirit of safety | BuckeyeXtra

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 23, 2010, titled Eastern Michigan: Losses don't dim spirit of safety | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Ryan Downard is to graduate from Eastern Michigan in January with a degree in communications and a minor in psychology.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

michael j

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 23, 2010
by the way it was his left arm
Buckijer

Hilliard, OH

#2 Sep 23, 2010
You have to love his attitude. If the rest of the team has the same attitude then I see the program turning around sooner rather than later.

Since: May 10

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 23, 2010
Buckijer wrote:
You have to love his attitude. If the rest of the team has the same attitude then I see the program turning around sooner rather than later.
True...but.....it wont be this weekend
Proud

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 24, 2010
EMU is a flightless bird from downunder, who shall soar against the Buckeyes, a nut grown on an Ohio tree!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastern Michigan University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Sep '15 tom wingo 2,625
News Andy Mulumba hopes he can step up sans Clay Mat... (Jan '14) Jan '14 eric 3
News College Football Saturday Baylor and Ohio keep ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 beers 1
News Bowling Green-Eastern Michigan Preview: Definit... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Davidwilliams 1
News 2011 MAC Football Preview: Eastern Michigan Eagles (Jan '12) Jan '12 Ron Daniels 1
News No program is safe in the wrong hands (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bowl Fan 12
News Virginia beats Eastern Michigan 48-21 - wtvr (Oct '10) Oct '10 history buff 3
More from around the web