Dukes land 6-11 transfer center

Dukes land 6-11 transfer center

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jun 9, 2008, titled Dukes land 6-11 transfer center. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Morakinyo Williams, a 6-foot-11 center who was one of the University of Kentucky's top recruits a year ago, is transferring to Duquesne but must sit out a season before becoming eligible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

devon

AOL

#1 Jun 9, 2008
the quotes of an underclassmen who thinks he has game; " i want to play a lot more minutes " " i couldnt wait to leave" .
amazing how these freshman come in and think they should automatically be starting plus get 30 plus minutes a game.
then when they dont get their way , they cry and transfer.
what happened to the day when i kid had to earn the right to get playing time?
i say thanks tubby recruit , billy g can now use the scholarship on a better athlete who wants to play for kentucky.
The Orangey

Mobile, AL

#2 Jun 24, 2008
Dude seriously Devon. Sometimes You dont think of any one but yourself. Think about it Devon...... You start and you are the Star for your High School team, you are REALLY popular. Living a great life and then you are off to college and play NONE. That is a drastic change in life and some people can't handle that. Hell, I probobly couldn't handle that.
devon

AOL

#3 Jun 25, 2008
The Orangey wrote:
Dude seriously Devon. Sometimes You dont think of any one but yourself. Think about it Devon...... You start and you are the Star for your High School team, you are REALLY popular. Living a great life and then you are off to college and play NONE. That is a drastic change in life and some people can't handle that. Hell, I probobly couldn't handle that.
no kidding ? ya think ?
thats why i used the word "earn". college weeds out the boys from the men ; and now that we have a WNBA , it weeds out the girls from the women.
bottom line is you better hustle ; there are 10 to 15 other kids on your team and most of them want to play pro ball too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duquesne Dukes NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College basketball notebook: St. John's clobber... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Tony 3
News Branden Frazier Receives Honorable Mention for ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Frank johnson 1
News College men's basketball: Ex-UCLA coach Steve L... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Brew In 1
News Duquesne's Damian Saunders Wins A-10 Player Of ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Will 1
News Former Notre Dame Prep coach going to NIT - Sen... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Why 6
News Hokies to host Duquesne in NIT first round (Mar '09) Mar '09 ODUFAN 1
News A Small Scar, A Big Man (Feb '09) Feb '09 JenR 3
More from around the web