Rodney Purvis Having Eligibility Issues

Rodney Purvis Having Eligibility Issues

There are 1 comment on the Duke Basketball Report story from Aug 5, 2012, titled Rodney Purvis Having Eligibility Issues. In it, Duke Basketball Report reports that:

Rodney Purvis will not be going to Spain: the Wolfpack left him home because the NCAA has some questions or issues about his school , the Upper Room Academy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Duke Basketball Report.

The Gov

Apex, NC

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Hearing that between his shady high school academics & his shady AAU relationships that Rodney Purvis is goin to be declared I eligible for the 2012-13 season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duke University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UNC Basketball: How Tar Heels Stack Up with the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Repeatly 1
News One-on-one with Coach K: Gold 'feels good' (Sep '14) Sep '14 Rae 1
News Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... (Sep '14) Sep '14 johnnyj 1
News N&O debate: Would ECU's Carden start for UNC, D... (Sep '14) Sep '14 ShiftF3 3
News Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go go d 1
News NBA Draft Rumors: Jabari Parker, Joel Embiid st... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rae 1
News Behind Enemy Lines: Q & A with Duke Report (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bo Chiz 1
More from around the web