Duke Falls Hard As Rutgers Pulls Upset

Duke Falls Hard As Rutgers Pulls Upset

There are 2 comments on the The Associated Press story from Mar 24, 2007, titled Duke Falls Hard As Rutgers Pulls Upset . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Rutgers' season was over, or so it seemed. Less than a second remained, and the ACC's player of the year was headed to the free-throw line to shoot mighty Duke back into the regional finals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

UTFan

Morristown, TN

#1 Mar 25, 2007
Our Lady Vols played at Duke in 2006 and was treated very badly by the Duke fans. Many slurs were screamed at our players and the Duke Coach laughed. So we seem to find justice in the fact that Rutgers beat Duke. Perhaps this year the fans and students at the arena will show a little more "Southern Hospitality". Go Rutgers.....
San Francisco California

Sugar Land, TX

#2 Mar 26, 2007
I hate Duke so I was glad to see them fall! I know Coach G was shocked out of her socks just as Coack K was when the guys were unceremoniously booted out of the first round with a serious THUD!!! Duke needed this because they thought (as always) that they were unstoppable. Well Rutgers put the brakes on them! Go Rutgers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duke Blue Devils Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Behind Enemy Lines: Q & A with Duke Report (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bo Chiz 1
News How Mike Krzyzewski Is Attempting to Improve Du... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bigwhit 1
News Cavaliers Drop ACC Opener 77-66 at Boyle's Alma... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Flo 1
News Knaus ejected from Daytona (Feb '06) Feb '10 pete 8
News Mowins: Duke wins, but Terps can feel good, too (Jan '09) Jan '09 FunkyClaude 1
News Plumlee officially a Blue Devil (May '08) May '08 BRIGGS 8
News UConn 78, Old Dominion 63 -- Students, Universi... (Mar '08) Mar '08 jbg-1178 24