Seattle Storm pick Purdue's Geralds

Seattle Storm pick Purdue's Geralds

There are 33 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 4, 2007, titled Seattle Storm pick Purdue's Geralds. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Seattle Storm selected Beech Grove's Katie Gearlds with the seventh overall pick in the WNBA draft today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Granger Stranger

United States

#27 Apr 4, 2007
1 scary young lady...oooooooooooooo....
Hoosier Pete

Bloomington, IN

#28 Apr 4, 2007
Don't send a boy to do a WOMAN's job!!!
Indy-Boiler

Fishers, IN

#29 Apr 4, 2007
colts rule wrote:
the wnba needs to fold, nobody watches it, only complete utter morons would spend money and waste their time actually attending one of these games unless you are a lesbian and actually find these beasts halfway attractive
Why would you waste your time and others making a lame response like this ? If you don't like women's Basketball don't watch, but don't try to stop others.
Indy-Boiler

Fishers, IN

#30 Apr 4, 2007
IU Cheer Mom wrote:
Now from what I hear from my cheer daughter at IU, Sarah McKay from the Hoosiers has a chance to make the team in Seattle as well. They are flying her out to participate in camp. I hope that works for her. She's a great young lady and I'd love to see IU women's team get a little recognition.
It would be good to see her make it to the WNBA also. The more recognition the Big Ten can get the better. Good luck to her.
Indy-Boiler

Fishers, IN

#31 Apr 4, 2007
Congratulations Katie, good luck in the WNBA.
Rob

Plainfield, IN

#32 Apr 5, 2007
colts rule wrote:
the wnba needs to fold, nobody watches it, only complete utter morons would spend money and waste their time actually attending one of these games unless you are a lesbian and actually find these beasts halfway attractive
Mean comment but very funny (and almost true)!
don indy

United States

#35 Apr 6, 2007
colts rule wrote:
only complete and utter morons would make such a comment, they are human beings not beasts although i am not too sure about you!
Nat Hill IV

Henderson, KY

#36 Apr 8, 2007
IU Cheer Mom wrote:
Now from what I hear from my cheer daughter at IU, Sarah McKay from the Hoosiers has a chance to make the team in Seattle as well. They are flying her out to participate in camp. I hope that works for her. She's a great young lady and I'd love to see IU women's team get a little recognition.
I couldn't agree more with your comments regarding Sarah. I hope they give her a chance. All at once this year, Sarah figured out she can indeed play the game of basketball very well.
Katie and Sarah. Big Ten, State of Indiana. That would be fantastic....
Hoosier Pete

Bloomington, IN

#37 Apr 8, 2007
PU Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd do her.
PETEY. You'd do ANYTHING!
Hoosier Pete

Bloomington, IN

#38 Apr 8, 2007
Did anyone hear what "IMUS" in the morning NEWS show said about the PERDUE women's basketball team?
JOE

United States

#39 Apr 9, 2007
Hoosier Pete wrote:
Did anyone hear what "IMUS" in the morning NEWS show said about the PERDUE women's basketball team?
Clayton, you're not funny.
Jake

Shakopee, MN

#40 Apr 29, 2007
homework wrote:
if the wnba has a draft? does anyone care?
WOW someone is mad a whole bunch of girls are that much better than him/her at Basketball!!!
You really are an idiot

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Apr 30, 2007
colts rule wrote:
the wnba needs to fold, nobody watches it, only complete utter morons would spend money.......... blah, blah, blah...
colts rule need to shut up. nobody listens to him or cares what he has to say. only complete utter morons would waste time actually posting such ignorant BS. NO ONE actually finds the beast "colts rule" halfway attractive.

BTW, you really are an idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duke Blue Devils Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Behind Enemy Lines: Q & A with Duke Report (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bo Chiz 1
News How Mike Krzyzewski Is Attempting to Improve Du... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bigwhit 1
News Cavaliers Drop ACC Opener 77-66 at Boyle's Alma... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Flo 1
News Knaus ejected from Daytona (Feb '06) Feb '10 pete 8
News Mowins: Duke wins, but Terps can feel good, too (Jan '09) Jan '09 FunkyClaude 1
News Plumlee officially a Blue Devil (May '08) May '08 BRIGGS 8
News UConn 78, Old Dominion 63 -- Students, Universi... (Mar '08) Mar '08 jbg-1178 24
More from around the web