Doty, UConn topple DePaul

Doty, UConn topple DePaul

There are 1 comment on the Connecticut Post story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Doty, UConn topple DePaul. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

It had been more than a month since the UConn women's basketball team had played a home game at Gampel Pavilion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Dave Lake Oswego- Oregon

Portland, OR

#1 Jan 13, 2009
The good news...a 15 point victory, the reawakening of Doty as a shooter, Hayes gaining confidence with every outing, and another winning step towards the North Carolina showdown,. the bad news...many unnecessary turnovers, a seeming loss of momentum or focus at times, and a team-wide dry spell hitting hoops in the second half. Luckily the opposition was prety cold from the field and couldn't take advantage of UConn's sputtering. I'm certain that Geno will have the team working on focus and on court decision making this week before the Orange game on Saturday, the last tune up before the trip to tobacco road. Stronger, tougher, more confident every day...go Huskies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depaul Blue Demons Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UConn women's notebook (Mar '08) Jun '10 Santa Claus 2
News UConn women's game day (Jan '09) Jan '09 Jamera Fountain 1
News Devin Hill, DePaul seeking first Big East victory (Jan '09) Jan '09 MBS 1
News Moore, UConn Hold Off DePaul (Jan '09) Jan '09 FREDDYKOOL 17
News Moore, UConn Hold Off DePaul (Jan '09) Jan '09 rooski1 2
News DePaul routs Alcorn State to end non-conference... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Mike R 2
News DePaul needs healthy Mac Koshwal (Dec '08) Dec '08 Troy 2
More from around the web