DePaul Beats Hartford In Tournament Final

Full story: Hartford Courant
Hartford wanted to keep the score low Saturday, just like the Hawks did the night before against Duke. Full Story
Coach T

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2008
Playing games like this is only going to make this program a better one. Keep doing your thing Coach Jen!!!!!!
Hawks Radio Guy

AOL

#2 Nov 25, 2008
Until this season I was the Women Hawks B-ball broadcast engineer at WWUH Radio for the past 14 years. I've watched Jen take this team (and university) from a losing record in hwer first season, to the premier program it is today. It's been an exciting ride and I will miss it..but I'll be watching & listening online.

Jen has big plans for the team, of course, but also for the conference. It's a shame that certain schools/coaches in this conference have obviously been butting heads with Coach Rizzotti (hence the No. 2 ranking in the pre-season polls). I can't imagine what their issues may be, but if they want to butt heads they chose the wrong target!! One might think that any sane person would never want to piss Jen off...and especially if your team has to go up against the Hawks.

Actually, "play" may be the wrong terminology. Those conference coaches who voted for Vermont, and against Jen (and the Women Hawks), had better have the performances of their lives this season. Coach Rizzotti & her players will be gunning for them -- big time!

The negative parties in the America East conference might keep in mind that Jen Rizzotti is going to be in their face for a long time to come. We all know she has that certain something inside her that Italian coaches seem to be able to use to their advantage! She clearly won't back down or be intimidated by others, but will seek revenge, sweet revenge. Most dangerous to other teams however is the fact that Jen is a thinker, a superb talent scout, one who can take an average player to a higher plane ...and most of all Jen is an excellent teamate and confidante for her girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Depaul Blue Demons Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UConn women's notebook (Mar '08) Jun '10 Santa Claus 2
UConn women's game day (Jan '09) Jan '09 Jamera Fountain 1
Devin Hill, DePaul seeking first Big East victory (Jan '09) Jan '09 MBS 1
Moore, UConn Hold Off DePaul (Jan '09) Jan '09 FREDDYKOOL 17
Moore, UConn Hold Off DePaul (Jan '09) Jan '09 rooski1 2
Doty, UConn topple DePaul (Jan '09) Jan '09 Dave Lake Oswego-... 1
DePaul routs Alcorn State to end non-conference... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Mike R 2
More from around the web