Late shot sinks A&T in MEAC tourney

N.C. A&T lost in the MEAC tournament quarterfinals Thursday night on a follow shot with 1.7 seconds left. Full Story
julia long

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2008
congradulations on ur win i tried to find the game on t.v. but i couldnt if u dont know who i am this is ur cousin julia thank god 4 sending u 2 my lil cuz krys do u n let the others do them later. this is 4 my lil big cuz roy bright. holla
Monica

United States

#2 Aug 10, 2008
What excellant advice to give to a father that has nothing to do with his child. Yes Roy please do you and worry about your responsibilities later. Only i guess you'll have to hope that it won't be too late to have an effect on your son, while I on the other hand hope to shape him in to a man that will no and understand that what you are doing to him is wrong. A man that not only talks about not being like that father that abandoned him but turns out to actually be the father that stands by his son.
once again the mother of the beautiful son that Roy continues to turn his back on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware State Hornets Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over early: Terps cruise (Dec '08) Dec '08 gbx79 22
UConn Routs Delaware State (Dec '08) Dec '08 FREDDYKOOL 1
SCSU needs to give JB better faclities and an i... (Apr '07) Apr '07 steeley 25 1
Jackson a true leader (Nov '06) Nov '06 watching fan 1
Hornet Hoop Team Adds Two Foreign Players (Aug '06) Nov '06 watching fan 2

Delaware State Hornets Women's Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE