County squads take field for scrimmages

County squads take field for scrimmages

There are 1 comment on the The Galveston County Daily News story from Aug 20, 2011, titled County squads take field for scrimmages. In it, The Galveston County Daily News reports that:

While most of the talk about Clear Creek's upcoming football season has been centered around the graduation of C.J. McElroy, the Wildcats proved Friday morning they're not living in the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Galveston County Daily News.

Horace Sutterer

Katy, TX

#1 Aug 23, 2011
I make commemorative wooden football and have a patent pending on my process & product. I have made a football foe each of the Clear Creek ISD teams. My work can be seen on Utube,Facebook and www.lifetimesportmemories.com . You can order one on our website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson College NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No. 12 Kansas to Play Davidson in M&I Kansas Ci... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Bill Dondlinger 1
News Defense rules Valdosta spring game (Jun '09) Nov '09 northside 2
News Blanchard's 2 touchdown runs lead Davidson to 1... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Lolita Sorsten 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves 'love Jonny Flynn,' Pres... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jonboy 5
News Knicks still aiming to land Curry in NBA draft (Jun '09) Jun '09 hooray 15
News Warriors contemplate how to use seventh pick (Jun '09) Jun '09 Longshot 1
News If I Were Donnie Walsh: New York Knicks' Draft ... (Jun '09) Jun '09 col 2
More from around the web