If I Were Donnie Walsh: New York Knic...

If I Were Donnie Walsh: New York Knicks' Draft Day Options

There are 2 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Jun 5, 2009, titled If I Were Donnie Walsh: New York Knicks' Draft Day Options. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

Heading into the 2009 NBA Draft, the general manager of the New York Knicks, Donnie Walsh, has many options.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

knick4life

Forest Hills, NY

#1 Jun 16, 2009
I would make memphis a deal for the second and draft rubio. Memphis has plenty of cap room so pkg a deal of lee, either jeffries or curry, and our eighth for #2 and draft rubio while taking off more cap space.
col

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jun 23, 2009
Sorry my good man. But who in their right mind would want Curry or Jefferies for a 2nd pick in the draft. I guess you don't play fantasy sports. If you made an offer like that to me , I'd just laugh..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davidson Wildcats NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No. 12 Kansas to Play Davidson in M&I Kansas Ci... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Bill Dondlinger 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves 'love Jonny Flynn,' Pres... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jonboy 5
News Knicks still aiming to land Curry in NBA draft (Jun '09) Jun '09 hooray 15
News Warriors contemplate how to use seventh pick (Jun '09) Jun '09 Longshot 1
News Knicks wowed by Curry's workout (Jun '09) Jun '09 HarleyRyder 11
News Even without coming in for a workout, Stephen C... (Jun '09) Jun '09 johnny 2
News Stephen Curry favors Knicks, cuts workout schedule (Jun '09) Jun '09 Livin in the Real... 2
More from around the web